So far I haven’t seen anyone encourage violence on usmb

Violence is a choice, self-defense is not. If you go looking for a fight that is a choice. I'm surprised and ashamed that there is a human being alive who doesn't instinctively understand this.
You're right. The punk made the choice to smack Rittenhouse with his skateboard, and Rittenhouse exercised his God-given right to defend himself.

But then again our forum hasn’t been infiltrated by the fbi yet

I have had a number of people threaten me with violence on this forum, a couple even wanting to meet me. I agreed to meet one of them at a public spot and oddly enough they never brought it up again

I have had a number of people threaten me with violence on this forum, a couple even wanting to meet me. I agreed to meet one of them at a public spot and oddly enough they never brought it up again
Who were they. When did they threaten you? What did they say? Until you can prove it, it's whiney leftist unicorn shit.

Did you report being threatened? What action was taken by mods?

Who were they. When did they threaten you? What did they say? Until you can prove it, it's whiney leftist unicorn shit.
1654634422974.png

The FBI has become the enforcement branch of the filthy Democrat Party so Americans better watch out.
``7. B

Today’s top level FBI makes J. Edgar Hoover look good.

I can’t believe the way they went after Trump, his associates and members of his administration. If I was that unfair I would have a hard time looking at myself in the mirror when I shaved.

Every dayour nation is more and more like the now extinct USSR. Hopefully in the next two elections we can change that.

We've had at least three members commit terrorist acts.....and we have had members threaten violence....See something/Say something.
There have been many examples of orange nutters issuing thinly-veiled threats here, holy crap. Guns, civil war, revolution, on and on.

I had one demanding my freakin' home address, for cryin' out loud :laugh:

There have been many examples of orange nutters issuing thinly-veiled threats here, holy crap. Guns, civil war, revolution, on and on.

I had one demanding my freakin' home address, for cryin' out loud :laugh:
But yet it was you filthy Leftest that took to the streets for six months rioting, looting, murdering and destroying 200 American cities.

But yet it was you filthy Leftest that took to the streets for six months rioting, looting, murdering and destroying 200 American cities.
"Leftists".

And that is incorrect. Bitch at someone who did or supported that, Karen.

Deflection noted and appreciated.

Last edited:
I believe the same was said by KKK members in the South in the 60s. :heehee:
The reality is you might have wondered if J. Edgar Hoover was a member of the KKK From the way he treated MLK.

Did you report being threatened? What action was taken by mods?

They know who they are. The post are now gone, the Mods removed them.

I never took to the streets at all. Why are you lying? Is it like breathing to you?

I never took to the streets at all. Why are you lying? Is it like breathing to you?
Tens of thousands of your Negro and Communist Moon Bat buddies did. They burned, murdered, looted and destroyed cities and were never held accountable.

Leftest are the scum of America and they are dangerous.

Forum List

Back