So, France is Scrapping its 75% Tax Rate

Your article is total BS- The 75% tax rate was deemed unconstitutional by the courts, replaced with a tax on companies that had salaries over 1.6 million dollars that raised 200 million altogether, Pub dupe. Change the channel.

Link please.

For once......

Republicans live in terror the rich might actually pay their fair share.
High income people pay the vast majority of taxes.
High income people should pay the vast majority of taxes. It's call Progressive Taxation. Even Adam Smith was okay with the rich paying more, since they benefited more.

He never advocate anything more progressive than a flat tax. In fact, he never even discussed an income tax.

I guess some think that government gives us the heavens and earth too.

Heaven and Earth brought themselves into existence by themselves, they didn't need to be taxed into existence :D
Did you know that after 30 years of Reaganism, EVERYONE is paying about 21% in all taxes and frees, as fed cuts are made up in state and local taxes and fees, paid mainly by the nonrich? And the country's infrastucture and society is falling apart? Any ideas lol?

Under Obama we are now paying 25%.

coolidge.jpg
Coolidge was a gd idiot who slept 12 hrs a night and whose deregulation and corporate pandering caused a world depression as much as anything. A W of the 20's, without the stupidest wars ever. And no, the 18th century doesn't work anymore. Never did for most, despite ignorant GOP dreaming.

The Fed, a purely Democrat creation, caused the Great Depression. All credit bubbles are the result of credit expansion, which only a central bank can do.

Heaven and Earth brought themselves into existence by themselves, they didn't need to be taxed into existence :D
Did you know that after 30 years of Reaganism, EVERYONE is paying about 21% in all taxes and frees, as fed cuts are made up in state and local taxes and fees, paid mainly by the nonrich? And the country's infrastucture and society is falling apart? Any ideas lol?

BS

Coolidge was a gd idiot who slept 12 hrs a night and whose deregulation and corporate pandering caused a world depression as much as anything. A W of the 20's, without the stupidest wars ever. And no, the 18th century doesn't work anymore. Never did for most, despite ignorant GOP dreaming.

The Fed, a purely Democrat creation, caused the Great Depression. All credit bubbles are the result of credit expansion, which only a central bank can do.
BS. The stock market was deregulated to the point of a disastrous 10% margin. Pub idiocy.

What did Hoover do in 6 months?

Raise taxes. And shit went bad when he did.
Ridiculous. There was bubble caused mainly by allowing people to by stocks on a margin of only 10%, so there was a perfect setup for a panic . He did NOTHING to cause it. Harding and Coolidge did. The corrupt and the idiotic.

Another Paul Krugman cocksucker at work.
Idiocy and vulgarity from a Pubtroll hater dupe. Shocking. lol

BS. The stock market was deregulated to the point of a disastrous 10% margin. Pub idiocy.

It was 0% prior to that, so it wasn't "deregulated." The stock market didn't cause the credit bubble. The Fed did.

BS

Truth, in other words.

BS

Truth, in other words.
Tell us about all the Obama tax hikes.

I meet more than a few French ex-pats when I'm in London.

And they bring their superior cuisine and attitude towards food. I love French cooking and I used to date a French woman a year before I met the missus. Seriously, Toro, I'm not exaggerating when I reminisce about the thing she could do in behind closed doors (one of them being the door to the disabled toilets in a supermarket). Honestly, it was like taming a wild animal every night.

Forum List

Back