So, France is Scrapping its 75% Tax Rate

With taxes you get civilization, although it's doubtful that care about such things since that would interfere with taking care of number one.

Apparently France feels it is to civilized.

More than willing to pay for fire and police.

Obamacare.....no.
We all pay for things we'd rather not. Welcome to reality.
No shit...That's not the issue here.
Or are you just going to keep making drive by posts?
I post the truths. Dealing with them is your choice, and most don't.
Truth about what?
Everything...

Who pays what boys: Who Pays Taxes in America CTJReports

And you don't pay anywhere near as much as you believe.
How long did you search for this liberal think tank shit?
BTW, it debunks your constant whine. You own chart says the top earners who DO pay a higher tax burden. What it doesn't state are tegh facts.
Those facts are......A higher earner spends more. Perhaps not a higher percentage of his income, but spends more because he earns more. Therefore increasing his regressive tax burden.
For example, a person earning $30k per year that has any brains in their head is not going to purchase big ticket items such as boats, rv's or expensive cars. A higher earner will do that....Same goes for household spending.
The lower of these two earners is not going to do any home improvements because it is very likely he does not own a home. While the higher earner of the two stands a good chance of remodeling some part of their home quite possibly at considerable expense. This not only adds to the bottom line of suppliers of materials but also creates jobs for the home improvement contractors in that area....

Obamacare.....no.
No shit...That's not the issue here.
Or are you just going to keep making drive by posts?
I post the truths. Dealing with them is your choice, and most don't.
Truth about what?
Everything...
Non responsive.

Republicans live in terror the rich might actually pay their fair share.

Listen, people need to get this "fair" idea out of their minds. IT'S TAXES!! Taxes are inherently unfair, because they are taken from you by threat of government force and/or punishment.

Instead of talking about "fair" taxes, people need to start focusing effective taxation schemes. Of course, the first step in that is limiting government spending. That way you can pay the government's bills without hindering economic activity with over taxation.
Taxes are unfair? No, taxes are the cost of doing business. Without what the taxes pay for capitalism, therefore you making money, is not possible. There is no free lunch so stop demanding one.
Taxes do not pay for capitalist marketplaces. The marketplace pays the government in order for it to function.
And taxes are not a cost of doing business. Who fed you that bullshit?

Who pays what boys: Who Pays Taxes in America CTJReports

And you don't pay anywhere near as much as you believe.
How long did you search for this liberal think tank shit?
BTW, it debunks your constant whine. You own chart says the top earners who DO pay a higher tax burden. What it doesn't state are tegh facts.
Those facts are......A higher earner spends more. Perhaps not a higher percentage of his income, but spends more because he earns more. Therefore increasing his regressive tax burden.
For example, a person earning $30k per year that has any brains in their head is not going to purchase big ticket items such as boats, rv's or expensive cars. A higher earner will do that....Same goes for household spending.
The lower of these two earners is not going to do any home improvements because it is very likely he does not own a home. While the higher earner of the two stands a good chance of remodeling some part of their home quite possibly at considerable expense. This not only adds to the bottom line of suppliers of materials but also creates jobs for the home improvement contractors in that area....
Learn Econ101, that isn't it. And the more you earn the more you pay, which is perfectly fair.

Apparently, the French think paying 75% isn't fair.
50% will do. Pay to play boys.

What do they call that....

A TAX BREAK !!!!!!
With taxes you get civilization, although it's doubtful that care about such things since that would interfere with taking care of number one.
Of course. Reasonable rates of taxation are essential to fund government operations.
However, the subject matter is not taxation in and of itself. The issue here is confiscatory taxation which forces people to make choices. And one of those choices is to move to another country.
For those who wish to leave, I'll help pack. The rich no longer make, they take. See ya.
And that is the issue discussed in this thread. France is losing wealth as well as talented and creative people over excessive taxation.

Parisians are rude, like NYC can be, to everyone lol. Laugh at them politely and they're fine. Many Americans go there with a chip. Ugly American GOPers, mainly. And they remember our soldiers with great gratitude. Doesn't mean they have to agree with GOP idiocy.
More idiot francocrape.
Hey empty head.....Try engaging the subject matter of the thread
Was I talking to you, moron hater dupe ugly American Pubtroll? Duh.

Obamacare.....no.

Apparently the French are going to pay less !!!
I am unconcerned, entirely.
Then why are you here posting to a thread in which you have no concerns?
Why are you here, are you French and therefore subject to these tax rates?
Unlike you, I am an interested party. The rates of taxation and the type of taxation seen in France is a perfect example of what NOT to do.
In any event it was YOU who stated they were not interested in this issue.
Next time. Can you be even LESS original?

A TAX BREAK !!!!!!
Of course. Reasonable rates of taxation are essential to fund government operations.
However, the subject matter is not taxation in and of itself. The issue here is confiscatory taxation which forces people to make choices. And one of those choices is to move to another country.
For those who wish to leave, I'll help pack. The rich no longer make, they take. See ya.
And that is the issue discussed in this thread. France is losing wealth as well as talented and creative people over excessive taxation.
Losing talent can be an issue, losing wealth is not. The rich, like corporations, are not patriotic.

Unlike you, I am an interested party. The rates of taxation and the type of taxation seen in France is a perfect example of what NOT to do.
The issue is interesting, the tax rate in France is not. Got it now?

A TAX BREAK !!!!!!
Fewer than us. Many fewer selfish RW a-holes over there, despite bs Pub propaganda. French people love their country too much.

Parisians are rude, like NYC can be, to everyone lol. Laugh at them politely and they're fine. Many Americans go there with a chip. Ugly American GOPers, mainly. And they remember our soldiers with great gratitude. Doesn't mean they have to agree with GOP idiocy.
More idiot francocrape.
Public forum there shit in mouth. Don't like it? Don't fucking post here.
You pinko commie plastic doll fucker,
Keep it up...I will fuck with you all day, pal. And you WILL lose this battle. You do't have shit for me, meat.

A TAX BREAK !!!!!!
Fewer than us. Many fewer selfish RW a-holes over there, despite bs Pub propaganda. French people love their country too much.

What are you talking about ?

More idiot francocrape.
I lived in Paris a couple years. Idiot.

More idiot francocrape.
Public forum there shit in mouth. Don't like it? Don't fucking post here.
You pinko commie plastic doll fucker,
Keep it up...I will fuck with you all day, pal. And you WILL lose this battle. You do't have shit for me, meat.
Classic pubtroll freak out. Truth hurt? lol Go ahead, dingbat.

Dude
This is what YOU posted.....
"I am unconcerned, entirely"

Dude
This is what YOU posted.....
"I am unconcerned, entirely"
That's correct. I am entirely unconcerned with the top tax rate in France, and there's no reason I should be.

I don't troll but my posts tend to get people hot. Telling people what they don't want to hear or face tends to do such a thing.

Bet you also think girls get "hot" for you when you pull their hair on the playground.
They were hot for me when they pulled mine, a few decades ago.
There were fag hags back then
There was everything back then, you just believe that the world came into being when you were born.

Forum List

Back