So Hillary-Deranged Wingers, How'd You Do For Your Twenty Million Dollars?

no one who calls her the "hildebeest" is smart enough to respond to anyway.

nothing you post deserves anything but ridicule anyway idiot

projecting again, winger? :lmao:

you might be more credible if anything you posted were true.

poor lying loon.

That's the difference between the right wing nuts and us. We don't have to make shit up about them. It's all right there and well documented. As has been said....If they stop telling lies about us, we will stop telling the truth about them.....maybe LOL

Also forgot about liberals ol stand by response "I don't recall" "I DONT REMEMBER " I DONT KNOW"

Articles: Hillary Clinton's Legacy of Scandal

She said it like 250 times in one sitting...

Remind me again why do you want to elect an old woman that appears to have the starting stage of Alzheimer's?
you mean when the AG for Bush at the 911 hearings famous quotes I don't recall" "I DONT REMEMBER " I DONT KNOW"??? that bunch ??? when condy was sworn in her response was I don't recall" "I DONT REMEMBER " I DONT KNOW"??? or when karl rove and his crew said I don't recall" "I DONT REMEMBER " I DONT KNOW" are those the people you're talking about???? one other thing I don't remember hillary ones saying at the Benghazi hearing I don't recall" "I DONT REMEMBER " I DONT KNOW"... as I remember it, she answered every question ..??? so where did you get this allege information about any lefty saying I don't recall" "I DONT REMEMBER " I DONT KNOW"

i love the bush did it, republicans did it so i'm doing it idea of "change" from left-wing nutjobs!!

lol

Dah!! You said.....
Which, in the absence of any sort of documentation is nothing more than an appeal to ignorance.....and then you accuse ME of having nothing factual. You can go now bubba

US law requires certain security arrangement and physical structures for a State Dept facility. If a facility doesn't meet the legal requirements, the Sec of State must sign a waiver of those requirements, they cannot delegate that responsibility by law. The hildabeast failed to provide the required waiver, but allowed the consulate to operate anyways. All that was admitted in the hearings.

We also know for a fact the hildabeast had a minimum of 400 sensitive and classified documents on her unsecured server, just having those documents outside of approved containers is a felony for EACH document. The law says it doesn't matter if this was done intentionally or by neglect.

Also having the server stored in an unsecured locations, like her basement, the bathroom closet in CO, the cloud base backup service and her lawyers office, are once again felony violations for EACH document. That gives us a total of 2,000 felony violations at this point.

Then you add another 1,200 violations by the FACT that the people at Platte River Tech, the company that did the cloud base backups and her lawyer had access to those documents without proper clearances. Once again these laws do not differentiate between intent and neglect. If my math is correct that is 3,800 individual felony violations so I was being kind in just saying 2,000.

BTW, I didn't get into the obstruction of justice when she told Platte River not to back up all her emails or the perjury she committed by signing the affidavit to the Federal Judge that she had turned over all work related emails when in fact she hadn't.

So your challenge grasshopper is to prove she had no classified documents on her server, keeping in mind that the law doesn't care if she intended to have them or had them through neglect.
the reason nobody has responded to this piece of crap is, its all made up... the problem you have is this has been discussed in many of the republican circles .... the problem they have is none of it applies .. so your problem here grasshopper is look for facts not some right wing nut job bull shit site... try again

You keep thinking that, General Petraeus allowed someone with a security clearance to view information they didn't have a need to know, he was prosecuted. The hildabeast allowed access to classified information to many that didn't even have a security clearance and the law says it doesn't matter if it was intentional or through neglect, do you really think the FBI will give her a pass? Also how about you show where I quoted any site, I've held a top secret clearance, I know the requirements for handling classified information, the hildabeast really screwed the pooch and herself while she was at it. I hope she enjoyed it because she'll likely pay the price for it the rest of her life.
no she didn't... name one ... just name one person that she allowed to see a classified documents that didn't have clearance ... I challenge you to name one person that saw classified information

Egypt's foreign minister, the folks she allowed to review the emails to determine if they were work related, Platte River Tech had full access to the server, the folks they hired to do the backup had full access to the information and her lawyer had access. I'm sure there's more but that's way more than one. BTW it doesn't matter if they actually saw the information, she gave them access, that's against the law.
bull ship ... every thing you have said here are allegations from the right that has turned out to be false ... so why do you use this false bull shit ??? you thinking that we aren't up on who did what??? are you thinking that you have another gotch ya moment ??? give us your source of information if you cans

P.S.
so far anything on platte river tech are allegations nothing has turned up that shows her in violations ... everything that has been said was referred to as might ,could be, allegedly .. so come back here when yoiu have a actual violation, not all of these maybes

Last edited:
her poll #'s have remained the same or gone up after the show trial

qVbUArb.gif

I wonder if they hold after the FBI recommends charges under the espionage act.
its apparent that you have read the fbi statement at this time ... hildabeast hasn't violated any laws yet ... where are you going to hold this imaginary recommends charges under the espionage act. at ??? in your head??? will the left side of your brain represent hildabeast and the right side of your brain dream up what ever they can ????

Stop replying to my posts and I'll do likewise, only really ignorant people think the can make a point better by putting everything in bold, not using capitalization and can't put a decent sentence together. Bye freak.
I putting them in bold because the rules of the board state that you have to distinguish your post from the original poster ...that's why I put them in bold... you see when you are in violation here these little republicans whiners will report you to the board and you get yanked off for a couple days ... deal with it

qVbUArb.gif

its apparent that you have read the fbi statement at this time ... hildabeast hasn't violated any laws yet ... where are you going to hold this imaginary recommends charges under the espionage act. at ??? in your head??? will the left side of your brain represent hildabeast and the right side of your brain dream up what ever they can ????

Stop replying to my posts and I'll do likewise, only really ignorant people think the can make a point better by putting everything in bold, not using capitalization and can't put a decent sentence together. Bye freak.
I putting them in bold because the rules of the board state that you have to distinguish your post from the original poster ...that's why I put them in bold... you see when you are in violation here these little republicans whiners will report you to the board and you get yanked off for a couple days ... deal with it ...heres how you prove that you have outed a right wing liar here on these boards... when you prover they are a liar, they post this little ditty ... Bye freak !!!! that's their best[/QUOTE]

US Welfare System - Help for US Citizens
www.welfareinfo.org/programs/
These programs are cash assistance (TANF), the child support program, child care, energy or utility assistance, food assistance, medical assistance, and
and they aren't any part of welfare ... welfare gives you money and helps you find a place to live ... nothing more ... food stamps will give food stamps to people who are on welfare, people who have jobs that don fit the minimum requirements for income to support a family ...neither one iis a part of welfare program

You spent twenty million dollars in our tax dollars to get what?

1. The hildabeasts state dept violated federal law concerning the consulate security.

2. More than 2,000 felonious national security violations by the hildabeast.

I'd say money well spent.
1) no she didn't where did you get that BS ...
2) where did you get this non-sense ... got a source for your BS ??? didn't thinks so

you know rightwingnuts don't care about reality.

Right, when you regressivecrats are on your knees for the liar of the year. ROFLMAO

you sound like an imbecile when you use the word "regressive" when everyone knows it's the rightwingnut loons who are working diligently to return us to the 1950's.

now why don't you run along.
this person OKtexan takes allegations and says they are facts ...as you will see so far everything he has used are base on might be, could be, allegedly, responses from articles on the web ... nothing yet that he has said has been proven to be a fact .... I pissed this person off so much by posting the facts of his allegations, he called me a freak ... which is code for these nut jobs as damn !!! ya got me again...

Ad hom, no factual rebuttal, how regressivecrat of ya.

Dah!! You said.....
1. The hildabeasts state dept violated federal law concerning the consulate security.

Which, in the absence of any sort of documentation is nothing more than an appeal to ignorance.....and then you accuse ME of having nothing factual. You can go now bubba

no one who calls her the "hildebeest" is smart enough to respond to anyway.

poor lying loon.

That's the difference between the right wing nuts and us. We don't have to make shit up about them. It's all right there and well documented. As has been said....If they stop telling lies about us, we will stop telling the truth about them.....maybe LOL
You mean like the "illegal/unfunded war(s)"?
Or that Bush knew an attack was coming?

That kind of shit?
:cuckoo:
Spare me
:eusa_hand:

poor lying loon.

Also forgot about liberals ol stand by response "I don't recall" "I DONT REMEMBER " I DONT KNOW"

Remind me again why do you want to elect an old woman that appears to have the starting stage of Alzheimer's?
you mean when the AG for Bush at the 911 hearings famous quotes I don't recall" "I DONT REMEMBER " I DONT KNOW"??? that bunch ??? when condy was sworn in her response was I don't recall" "I DONT REMEMBER " I DONT KNOW"??? or when karl rove and his crew said I don't recall" "I DONT REMEMBER " I DONT KNOW" are those the people you're talking about???? one other thing I don't remember hillary ones saying at the Benghazi hearing I don't recall" "I DONT REMEMBER " I DONT KNOW"... as I remember it, she answered every question ..??? so where did you get this allege information about any lefty saying I don't recall" "I DONT REMEMBER " I DONT KNOW"

i love the bush did it, republicans did it so i'm doing it idea of "change" from left-wing nutjobs!!

lol
show me where i said bush did it ... you mean when the AG for Bush at the 911 hearings famous quotes I don't recall" "I DONT REMEMBER " I DONT KNOW"??? that bunch ??? when condy was sworn in her response was I don't recall" "I DONT REMEMBER " I DONT KNOW"??? or when karl rove and his crew said I don't recall" "I DONT REMEMBER " I DONT KNOW" are those the people you're talking about???? one other thing I don't remember hillary ones saying at the Benghazi hearing I don't recall" "I DONT REMEMBER " I DONT KNOW"... as I remember it, she answered every question ..??? so where did you get this allege information about any lefty saying I don't recall" "I DONT REMEMBER " I DONT KNOW"

the statement was we dems said this (I don't recall" "I DONT REMEMBER " I DONT KNOW") I ponted out where hillary in the benghazi hearing answered all the questions ... then I pointed out in the 911 hearings under the bush administration said these thing, (I don't recall" "I DONT REMEMBER " I DONT KNOW")... my question to you is when your party is outed, how come your best is"i love the bush did it, defense" ??? how about pointing out where in the Benghazi hearings where hillary said"I don't recall" "I DONT REMEMBER " I DONT KNOW" could it be you haven't a leg again to stand on Again ??? once again I've pointed out what a fool you are bedwetter

A great showcase for Hillary Clinton to kick your butts and solidify her presidential chances.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Now tell us how we can't afford to feed the hungry and subsidize medical care.

but.... BENGHAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIII!

So let me get this straight, the US is $18 trillion in debt and you are just now whining about government spending?

In the words of one Hillary Clinton, "What does it matter?"

poor lying loon.

should she have made up answers?

wingers.

When liberals go on job interview s and the question is "what are you strong at?"

Nine times out of 10 I wouldn't doubt liberals answers are

1. Being apologetic
2. What difference does it make
3. Don't recall
4. Don't know
5. I like Kool aid
6. I am a YES man
7. Good at telling half truths
8. Good at cherry picking data
9. Good at spinning the topic
10. I love sheep
another manufactured right wing nut job post

qVbUArb.gif
actually the PPP came out this morning at 61% ... looks like the republicans have done a great job in recruiting voters for her ... thanks republicans keep up the good work...

A great showcase for Hillary Clinton to kick your butts and solidify her presidential chances.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Now tell us how we can't afford to feed the hungry and subsidize medical care.

but.... BENGHAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIII!

So let me get this straight, the US is $18 trillion in debt and you are just now whining about government spending?

In the words of one Hillary Clinton, "What does it matter?"
we all know how the 18 trillion was caused ... if you look at the actual spending graph under this president, you will find out that he cut spending big time ... you being a republican nut job sees numbers then goes off the deep end

Seriously bubba? Are you off your meds again?

Dah!! You said.....

US law requires certain security arrangement and physical structures for a State Dept facility. If a facility doesn't meet the legal requirements, the Sec of State must sign a waiver of those requirements, they cannot delegate that responsibility by law. The hildabeast failed to provide the required waiver, but allowed the consulate to operate anyways. All that was admitted in the hearings.

We also know for a fact the hildabeast had a minimum of 400 sensitive and classified documents on her unsecured server, just having those documents outside of approved containers is a felony for EACH document. The law says it doesn't matter if this was done intentionally or by neglect.

Also having the server stored in an unsecured locations, like her basement, the bathroom closet in CO, the cloud base backup service and her lawyers office, are once again felony violations for EACH document. That gives us a total of 2,000 felony violations at this point.

Then you add another 1,200 violations by the FACT that the people at Platte River Tech, the company that did the cloud base backups and her lawyer had access to those documents without proper clearances. Once again these laws do not differentiate between intent and neglect. If my math is correct that is 3,800 individual felony violations so I was being kind in just saying 2,000.

BTW, I didn't get into the obstruction of justice when she told Platte River not to back up all her emails or the perjury she committed by signing the affidavit to the Federal Judge that she had turned over all work related emails when in fact she hadn't.

So your challenge grasshopper is to prove she had no classified documents on her server, keeping in mind that the law doesn't care if she intended to have them or had them through neglect.

It’s interesting how you provide these narratives and present it as the truth and the whole truth, without any attempt to verify it or document it. I have to wonder if it’s laziness or the fact that you really don’t have a credible source for this dribble. Here is some actual information with source documentation:

Congress blocked Benghazi embassy securityCongress blocked Benghazi embassy security

As the Republicans are attacking Hillary Clinton fearing that she may run for president, they seem to overlook the truth. A major fact that they ignore is that the State Department (under Clinton) had asked for additional funding needed to improve security for U.S. embassies.

Congress denied the request. The House of Representatives controls the purse strings and is controlled by Republicans.

GOP Rep: I ‘Absolutely’ Voted To Cut Funding For Embassy Security GOP Rep: I ‘Absolutely’ Voted To Cut Funding For Embassy Security by Ben Armbrusterupload_2015-10-28_8-10-12.png Oct 10, 2012 12:20pm (Selected excerpts)

Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-UT) said today that he voted to cut funding for U.S. embassy security…….

Republicans and their allies have been trying to politicize the attack — which killed four Americans, including the U.S. Ambassador to Libya — suggesting, without evidence, the Obama administration may have ignored intelligence that the attack was imminent, didn’t properly secure the Benghazi compound and is now trying to cover it up.

But hidden beneath the GOP campaign is the fact that House Republicans voted to cut nearly $300 million from the U.S. embassy security budget. When asked if he voted to cut the funds this morning on CNN, Chaffetz said, “Absolutely“:

As for the emails....that was nailed perfectly in posts 438, 462 and others

qVbUArb.gif

um yes she has idiot

i have a real nice article on EXACTLY what laws she violated. but it's from the "right-wing corporate media" types over at THE DAILY KOS?

CAN YOU HANDLE IT IDIOT?

LMAO!
first of all I don't read the daily kos ... never have ... I would love to see your article... I bet its full of allege, maybe's, might have, could have ,statements ... like all of them ... so please show us your articlel if you really have one ...

poor lying loon.
thats bedwetter for ya ??? all mouth with very l;ttle facts

YAWN

another left-wing moron that has me living rent-free in his head!

lol
no you get welfare to pay for your trailer and your food ... hell ,you think welfare and food stamps is the same program ....you've said it many times... that welfare and food stamps are the same program ... it show us how stupid you really are

because they ARE the same loser; and i showed you exactly where THE GOVERNMENT considers both of them welfare; NEEDS-BASED WELFARE

not my fault you arent man enough to admit when you're wrong

keep trying.....................
my manliness has nothing to do with it .... the fact that you have no Idea what you are talking about, pretty much says it all .... the fact that you had to attack my manliness as if you won the debate here, says it all ... iy clearly says you lost the debt ... it shows us all here you don't have a clue in what you're talking about ...

Seriously bubba? Are you off your meds again?

Dah!! You said.....

It’s interesting how you provide these narratives and present it as the truth and the whole truth, without any attempt to verify it or document it. I have to wonder if it’s laziness or the fact that you really don’t have a credible source for this dribble. Here is some actual information with source documentation:

Congress blocked Benghazi embassy securityCongress blocked Benghazi embassy security

As the Republicans are attacking Hillary Clinton fearing that she may run for president, they seem to overlook the truth. A major fact that they ignore is that the State Department (under Clinton) had asked for additional funding needed to improve security for U.S. embassies.

Congress denied the request. The House of Representatives controls the purse strings and is controlled by Republicans.

GOP Rep: I ‘Absolutely’ Voted To Cut Funding For Embassy Security GOP Rep: I ‘Absolutely’ Voted To Cut Funding For Embassy Security by Ben ArmbrusterView attachment 53476 Oct 10, 2012 12:20pm (Selected excerpts)

Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-UT) said today that he voted to cut funding for U.S. embassy security…….

Republicans and their allies have been trying to politicize the attack — which killed four Americans, including the U.S. Ambassador to Libya — suggesting, without evidence, the Obama administration may have ignored intelligence that the attack was imminent, didn’t properly secure the Benghazi compound and is now trying to cover it up.

But hidden beneath the GOP campaign is the fact that House Republicans voted to cut nearly $300 million from the U.S. embassy security budget. When asked if he voted to cut the funds this morning on CNN, Chaffetz said, “Absolutely“:

As for the emails....that was nailed perfectly in posts 438, 462 and others
that's the only way OKtexas can post is on allegations, nothing fact based ... then he becomes so incensed over it as if its true, he then makes a fool of himself by trying to defend it...

poor lying loon.
thats bedwetter for ya ??? all mouth with very l;ttle facts

YAWN

another left-wing moron that has me living rent-free in his head!

lol
no you get welfare to pay for your trailer and your food ... hell ,you think welfare and food stamps is the same program ....you've said it many times... that welfare and food stamps are the same program ... it show us how stupid you really are

because they ARE the same loser; and i showed you exactly where THE GOVERNMENT considers both of them welfare; NEEDS-BASED WELFARE

not my fault you arent man enough to admit when you're wrong

keep trying.....................
my manliness has nothing to do with it .... the fact that you have no Idea what you are talking about, pretty much says it all .... the fact that you had to attack my manliness as if you won the debate here, says it all ... iy clearly says you lost the debt ... it shows us all here you don't have a clue in what you're talking about ...

the lady doth protesteth too much!!

lol no dullard, y our manliness, or lack of it, has EVERYTHING to do with it. i showed you where our own government considers food stamps to be in the same category of other MEANS-TESTED programs, and so is a form of welfare

you're simply not MAN enough to admit you lost. you can SAY you're correct all day long, but it doesnt mean anything. you're entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

libs are losers who lie to themselves

Forum List

Back