So Hillary-Deranged Wingers, How'd You Do For Your Twenty Million Dollars?

1. The hildabeasts state dept violated federal law concerning the consulate security.

2. More than 2,000 felonious national security violations by the hildabeast.

I'd say money well spent.
Seriously bubba? Are you off your meds again?

Ad hom, no factual rebuttal, how regressivecrat of ya.

Dah!! You said.....
1. The hildabeasts state dept violated federal law concerning the consulate security.

Which, in the absence of any sort of documentation is nothing more than an appeal to ignorance.....and then you accuse ME of having nothing factual. You can go now bubba

no one who calls her the "hildebeest" is smart enough to respond to anyway.

nothing you post deserves anything but ridicule anyway idiot

projecting again, winger? :lmao:

you might be more credible if anything you posted were true.

poor lying loon.

You spent twenty million dollars in our tax dollars to get what?

Dah!! You said.....

Which, in the absence of any sort of documentation is nothing more than an appeal to ignorance.....and then you accuse ME of having nothing factual. You can go now bubba

US law requires certain security arrangement and physical structures for a State Dept facility. If a facility doesn't meet the legal requirements, the Sec of State must sign a waiver of those requirements, they cannot delegate that responsibility by law. The hildabeast failed to provide the required waiver, but allowed the consulate to operate anyways. All that was admitted in the hearings.

We also know for a fact the hildabeast had a minimum of 400 sensitive and classified documents on her unsecured server, just having those documents outside of approved containers is a felony for EACH document. The law says it doesn't matter if this was done intentionally or by neglect.

Also having the server stored in an unsecured locations, like her basement, the bathroom closet in CO, the cloud base backup service and her lawyers office, are once again felony violations for EACH document. That gives us a total of 2,000 felony violations at this point.

Then you add another 1,200 violations by the FACT that the people at Platte River Tech, the company that did the cloud base backups and her lawyer had access to those documents without proper clearances. Once again these laws do not differentiate between intent and neglect. If my math is correct that is 3,800 individual felony violations so I was being kind in just saying 2,000.

BTW, I didn't get into the obstruction of justice when she told Platte River not to back up all her emails or the perjury she committed by signing the affidavit to the Federal Judge that she had turned over all work related emails when in fact she hadn't.

So your challenge grasshopper is to prove she had no classified documents on her server, keeping in mind that the law doesn't care if she intended to have them or had them through neglect.

Dah!! You said.....

poor lying loon.

That's the difference between the right wing nuts and us. We don't have to make shit up about them. It's all right there and well documented. As has been said....If they stop telling lies about us, we will stop telling the truth about them.....maybe LOL

Dah!! You said.....

poor lying loon.

That's the difference between the right wing nuts and us. We don't have to make shit up about them. It's all right there and well documented. As has been said....If they stop telling lies about us, we will stop telling the truth about them.....maybe LOL

That money got us proof that she's a liar and plenty of you still pucker up to her like it's going to get you a piece.

Dah!! You said.....

poor lying loon.

Already forgot about Gruber?

Or Harry Reid saying lying is ok if you get what you want? And the tard is proud of it....

Yea the only facts you fibbers post is half truths and have amnesia on the rest.

Harry Reid is proud he lied about Mitt Romney's taxes

Dah!! You said.....

poor lying loon.

Also forgot about liberals ol stand by response "I don't recall" "I DONT REMEMBER " I DONT KNOW"

Articles: Hillary Clinton's Legacy of Scandal

She said it like 250 times in one sitting...

Remind me again why do you want to elect an old woman that appears to have the starting stage of Alzheimer's?

1) no she didn't where did you get that BS ...
2) where did you get this non-sense ... got a source for your BS ??? didn't thinks so

you know rightwingnuts don't care about reality.

Right, when you regressivecrats are on your knees for the liar of the year. ROFLMAO

Dah!! You said.....

poor lying loon.

Also forgot about liberals ol stand by response "I don't recall" "I DONT REMEMBER " I DONT KNOW"

Remind me again why do you want to elect an old woman that appears to have the starting stage of Alzheimer's?

should she have made up answers?

wingers.

2) where did you get this non-sense ... got a source for your BS ??? didn't thinks so

Right, when you regressivecrats are on your knees for the liar of the year. ROFLMAO

you sound like an imbecile when you use the word "regressive" when everyone knows it's the rightwingnut loons who are working diligently to return us to the 1950's.

now why don't you run along.

A great showcase for Hillary Clinton to kick your butts and solidify her presidential chances.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Now tell us how we can't afford to feed the hungry and subsidize medical care.

but.... BENGHAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIII!
$20million, huh?

Well, let's see.....
Divided by four that's only $5million each.
I'd say we can afford several more million for her trial and sentences

which only loons believe is going to happen.

even your own committee chair said you got nothing.

would you like some Kleenex?

you sound like an imbecile when you use the word "regressive" when everyone knows it's the rightwingnut loons who are working diligently to return us to the 1950's.

now why don't you run along.

Right, and you folks are going for the 30's & 40's. BTW I see you skipped over post #422, why is that?

poor lying loon.

should she have made up answers?

wingers.

When liberals go on job interview s and the question is "what are you strong at?"

Nine times out of 10 I wouldn't doubt liberals answers are

1. Being apologetic
2. What difference does it make
3. Don't recall
4. Don't know
5. I like Kool aid
6. I am a YES man
7. Good at telling half truths
8. Good at cherry picking data
9. Good at spinning the topic
10. I love sheep

A great showcase for Hillary Clinton to kick your butts and solidify her presidential chances.

$20million, huh?

Well, let's see.....

which only loons believe is going to happen.

even your own committee chair said you got nothing.

would you like some Kleenex?
None needed.

She has become more than transparent to the American voter.

Remember, there was "nothing" on OJ either.
Things have a way of coming around.
I'm not too old to be patient.
She'll win herself a new orange pantsuit one day
:thup:

her poll #'s have remained the same or gone up after the show trial

qVbUArb.gif

Last edited:

The only thing Hillary destroyed was Bills erection

Subsidizing anything is is a waste of time and money...

(BR)Please show us these 2000 felonious that she violation if you can ... so far nobody from the right has been able to produce these allege violation ...

Dah!! You said.....

US law requires certain security arrangement and physical structures for a State Dept facility. If a facility doesn't meet the legal requirements, the Sec of State must sign a waiver of those requirements, they cannot delegate that responsibility by law. The hildabeast failed to provide the required waiver, but allowed the consulate to operate anyways. All that was admitted in the hearings.
(BR) what state department law did she violate State Dept facility guide lines - U.S. Department of State Search Results
We also know for a fact the hildabeast had a minimum of 400 sensitive and classified documents on her unsecured server, just having those documents outside of approved containers is a felony for EACH document. The law says it doesn't matter if this was done intentionally or by neglect. (BR)this is so full of it
(BR)Please show us these 400 sensitive violation if you can ... so far nobody from the right has been able to produce these allege violation ..Just you running off at the mouth thinking you have a got ya response . Also having the server stored in an unsecured locations, like her basement, the bathroom closet in CO, the cloud base backup service and her lawyers office, are once again felony violations for EACH document. That gives us a total of 2,000 felony violations at this point.
(BR) there is no such law that said she couldn't use this server please show us this law and the date it was passed if you can... we realize you won't because there is no such law ..just you again running off at the mouth again

Then you add another 1,200 violations by the FACT that the people at Platte River Tech, the company that did the cloud base backups and her lawyer had access to those documents without proper clearances. Once again these laws do not differentiate between intent and neglect. If my math is correct that is 3,800 individual felony violations so I was being kind in just saying 2,000.
(BR) where do you get this bull shit ... all of her lawyers have clearance they have to to represent her you iodiot ...
BTW, I didn't get into the obstruction of justice when she told Platte River not to back up all her emails or the perjury she committed by signing the affidavit to the Federal Judge that she had turned over all work related emails when in fact she hadn't.
(BR) do you work for Fox noise??? really do you??? she had her lawyers determin what was work related and what wasn't ... after that she had every right to erase any non-work related email that she wished ... no lawyer is going to risk their license to save their client ...so far the FBI has gone through her emails none of them, not one, has turn up to be as you said obstruction of justice...Whattt!!!! do you make this shit up as you go???

So your challenge grasshopper is to prove she had no classified documents on her server, keeping in mind that the law doesn't care if she intended to have them or had them through neglect.
the reason nobody has responded to this piece of crap is, its all made up... the problem you have is this has been discussed in many of the republican circles .... the problem they have is none of it applies .. so your problem here grasshopper is look for facts not some right wing nut job bull shit site... try again

Last edited:

$20million, huh?

Well, let's see.....
well the we can afford 20 million more on welfare
Already done
you misunderstood ... 20 million more ...try again loser

Dah!! You said.....

We also know for a fact the hildabeast had a minimum of 400 sensitive and classified documents on her unsecured server, just having those documents outside of approved containers is a felony for EACH document. The law says it doesn't matter if this was done intentionally or by neglect.

Also having the server stored in an unsecured locations, like her basement, the bathroom closet in CO, the cloud base backup service and her lawyers office, are once again felony violations for EACH document. That gives us a total of 2,000 felony violations at this point.

the reason nobody has responded to this piece of crap is, its all made up... the problem you have is this has been discussed in many of the republican circles .... the problem they have is none of it applies .. so your problem here grasshopper is look for facts not some right wing nut job bull shit site... try again

You keep thinking that, General Petraeus allowed someone with a security clearance to view information they didn't have a need to know, he was prosecuted. The hildabeast allowed access to classified information to many that didn't even have a security clearance and the law says it doesn't matter if it was intentional or through neglect, do you really think the FBI will give her a pass? Also how about you show where I quoted any site, I've held a top secret clearance, I know the requirements for handling classified information, the hildabeast really screwed the pooch and herself while she was at it. I hope she enjoyed it because she'll likely pay the price for it the rest of her life.

Forum List

Back