So How Bad do Democrats and Media Hate White People?

JoeB posted this list of awesome countries around the world.

All of the top 10 countries were white.

Whites are 8% of the world population. Do you have a comment on this?

I do. Get your T levels checked. The amount of balls is not enough for a man. To let a party tell you how much you suck in exchange for some bread crumbs. Damn...
Well see a real man would not think he is manly by extension to the success of white people of the past. A real man makes his own success.

Which I did not do. But god damn, those people made some truly amazing shit happen. Very impressed to say the least. And the fact that I have their genes is pretty damn awesome. You might as well, although so far it hasn't shown itself.
Well see here’s the funny thing about your deluded narcissism: sure you look white but you wouldn’t feel so white if you took a DNA test lol
if you took a DNA test you would be 10% skin and bones and 90% shit.

It's interesting how his genes even survived. Genes that make you want to be replaced by other people... It's probably because there was no contact with the outside world. Now with the invasion at the door, he is toast.
Talk about inbred..............................:71:

Lol your dumbass has never done anything innovative. I’m white and I haven’t either, but at least I can admit it. I don’t pretend I am inherently awesome just because I was born white. Hell I am of Irish descent so I’m probably even whiter than you are.

Maybe you would have accomplished something awesome if you did not hate yourself from the start. Like the exceptional or even just regular white people.

I think this tactic of yours of letting your masters tell you how much you suck is an interesting one. You have sure discovered a way to take it.

ok

got it

your job is to troll.

you can't add anything of actual substance so all you can do is troll....

well

have fun, human scum
What is Alaska like these days? Ever seen a black person in your life?
Look at you....thinking there are not black people (and other minorities) in Alaska.....:71:
I forgot...there are 10. Alaska does have basketball.
I love how CRCs show how they are unfairly tagged as racist.....:71: So terribly unfair.

This thread needs to be moved to the rubber room. Much like the author who needs to be ensconced in one.

It is a legitimate political question.

Or well... maybe a bit dishonest considering I do think everyone knows at this point... the Democrats can not stand white people and want them eradicated.

Idiot-gram ^^^, variety Ludicrous.

I'm white, my wife is white, my kids are white, their kids (my grandsons) are white and all but the grandsons are Democrats (they are 3 and 1).

Why not ask legit political questions?

Why does trump continue to alienate voters?

Does he really believe his base is sufficient to keep him in office?

Do you believe his base is growing?
Trump has strong support. Won’t get that from the media you subscribe to...sheep.
Yeah...I could tell...at the Nats baseball game and at the match yesterday. :71: (and the 2018 election)
“Match?” Baseball dose not have “matches” you un-American dirt bag.

White people don’t suck nor are they great. We just simply exist. I don’t look down on white people. I just don’t care. That’s how anyone should feel about their own race.

I do. Get your T levels checked. The amount of balls is not enough for a man. To let a party tell you how much you suck in exchange for some bread crumbs. Damn...
Well see a real man would not think he is manly by extension to the success of white people of the past. A real man makes his own success.

Which I did not do. But god damn, those people made some truly amazing shit happen. Very impressed to say the least. And the fact that I have their genes is pretty damn awesome. You might as well, although so far it hasn't shown itself.
Well see here’s the funny thing about your deluded narcissism: sure you look white but you wouldn’t feel so white if you took a DNA test lol
I would be 100%.
100% what? inbred?

Maybe you would have accomplished something awesome if you did not hate yourself from the start. Like the exceptional or even just regular white people.

I think this tactic of yours of letting your masters tell you how much you suck is an interesting one. You have sure discovered a way to take it.

ok

got it

your job is to troll.

well

have fun, human scum
Look at you....thinking there are not black people (and other minorities) in Alaska.....:71:
I love how CRCs show how they are unfairly tagged as racist.....:71: So terribly unfair.
Go take one up the ass fag.

This thread needs to be moved to the rubber room. Much like the author who needs to be ensconced in one.

Or well... maybe a bit dishonest considering I do think everyone knows at this point... the Democrats can not stand white people and want them eradicated.

I'm white, my wife is white, my kids are white, their kids (my grandsons) are white and all but the grandsons are Democrats (they are 3 and 1).

Trump has strong support. Won’t get that from the media you subscribe to...sheep.
Yeah...I could tell...at the Nats baseball game and at the match yesterday. :71: (and the 2018 election)
You didn't hear about the boxing match yesterday? Oh dear.......you haven't heard yet? Trump booed, cheered at UFC fight in New York City

I would be 100%.
100% what? inbred?
Northern European.

ok

got it

your job is to troll.

well

have fun, human scum
Ah....and here we have the delicate white snowflake melting down.....I thought you aryans were made of sterner stuff. Guess not.

You didn't hear about the boxing match yesterday? Oh dear.......you haven't heard yet? Trump booed, cheered at UFC fight in New York City
Fuck UFC...it ain’t good old boxing. Sure there are communist everywhere.

I would be 100%.
100% what? inbred?
Northern European.
Inbred....you'd probably get a lot of genetic warnings on your return.

I would be 100%.
100% what? inbred?
Northern European.

You are awfully obsessed with DNA tests.

Is it because just like with Warren, there were some surprises when you took one?

What does that have to do with your orange god being boo'd there?

Ah....and here we have the delicate white snowflake melting down.....I thought you aryans were made of sterner stuff. Guess not.
I’m not melting...just want to know why stupid fucking white people vote Democrat...to destroy themselves. Like pigs to the slaughter.

I would be 100%.
100% what? inbred?
Northern European.

Is it because just like with Warren, there were some surprises when you took one?
You seem awfully afraid of DNA tests. Afraid of the genetic "problems" they'd pick up?

What does that have to do with your orange god being boo'd there?
There is no “Orange God” anymore then there is a “Barack Obama” (Barry Sotoro) or a “Martin-Luther King” (Michael King). You could probably call yourself “drag queen.”

the media finds it ridiculously easy to frighten and manipulate the geriatric left wing audience

I would be 100%.
100% what? inbred?
Northern European.

You seem awfully afraid of DNA tests. Afraid of the genetic "problems" they'd pick up?

What makes you think I am afraid? Pay for my test and I get one. I do not have the genes of a neanderthal like you.

self identified liberals are twice as reactive to the media's "fear of Trump" narrative than conservatives

Forum List

Back