So How Bad do Democrats and Media Hate White People?

Paid for my test. 80% Northern Europe. I had 20% that was Western Europe. Wish I didn’t have that fucking French in me,

Yeah...I could tell...at the Nats baseball game and at the match yesterday. :71: (and the 2018 election)
“Match?” Baseball dose not have “matches” you un-Ame"?rican dirt bag.
You didn't hear about the boxing match yesterday? Oh dear.......you haven't heard yet? Trump booed, cheered at UFC fight in New York City
Fuck UFC...it ain’t good old boxing. Sure there are communist everywhere.
What does that have to do with your orange god being boo'd there?
There is no “Orange God” anymore then there is a “Barack Obama” (Barry Sotoro) or a “Martin-Luther King” (Michael King). You could probably call yourself “drag queen.”
You sure are triggered......and I thought aryan "supremacists" were in someway better. Maybe just "special"?

100% what? inbred?
Northern European.
Inbred....you'd probably get a lot of genetic warnings on your return.

You are awfully obsessed with DNA tests.

Is it because just like with Warren, there were some surprises when you took one?
You seem awfully afraid of DNA tests. Afraid of the genetic "problems" they'd pick up?

What makes you think I am afraid? Pay for my test and I get one. I do not have the genes of a neanderthal like you.
So, you can't afford one. So much for that exceptionalism and awesomeness.

100% what? inbred?
Northern European.

Is it because just like with Warren, there were some surprises when you took one?
You seem awfully afraid of DNA tests. Afraid of the genetic "problems" they'd pick up?

What makes you think I am afraid? Pay for my test and I get one. I do not have the genes of a neanderthal like you.
I mean you’d think by now you’d just take one and own all us libs. I think you are afraid of the results as Bodeca said...

Northern European.

I mean you’d think by now you’d just take one and own all us libs. I think you are afraid of the results as Bodeca said...

I have no reason to take the test. And because of your self-hatred there is no much reason to own you. You won't even be around in a few decades, all replaced by the superior 3rd world democrat drones. And what's best about it, you love it.

Self-owning is the destiny of the self-hater.

I have no reason to take the test. And because of your self-hatred there is no much reason to own you. You won't be even around in a few decades, all replaced by the superior 3rd world democrat drones.

Sure you have reason to take it. You’d potentially join the long list of white people who took the test and ended up very confused.

I have no reason to take the test. And because of your self-hatred there is no much reason to own you. You won't be even around in a few decades, all replaced by the superior 3rd world democrat drones.

Sure you have reason to take it. You’d potentially join the long list of white people who took the test and ended up very confused.

Like Warren?

Like yourself... who identifies as not white, but yet is whiter than an Eskimo.

The irony of these leftists...

"there"....these "superior white" comedy posts just write themselves. :auiqs.jpg:
Well I don’t have fantasies about performing oral sex on another guy...so I guess that 80% North European wins out over that 20% Frog.
Are you sure? You're the one bringing it up....;) But I HAVE heard that Northern Europeans can be very gay......Copenhagen is supposed to provide you "boys" lots of....er.....opportunities.

Like Warren?

Like yourself... who identifies as not white, but yet is whiter than an Eskimo.

The irony of these leftists...
lol I’ve said I’m white many times in this thread. I just acknowledge the science of DNA and how interconnected humans really are.

Paid for my test. 80% Northern Europe. I had 20% that was Western Europe. Wish I didn’t have that fucking French in me,
I think you’re just making shit up...

No, you don't. You are just saying that to be a vile troll.
No, he definitely made it up.

Seems unlikely. Most of this country is from those areas.
No....not any more.....I think that's why some CRCs are crying persecution.

How bad? Well outside of Christians what do they hate more? Nothing that I can think of.

Forum List

Back