🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So how is Trump's Pocahontas remark racist?

Of course, we all know the real reason. Democrats can't win a debate without pulling out the race card.
Correct.

The person who is insulting Native Americans is the one who is pretending to be one.

And who might that be?

This guy?

I don't know who that is.

Was he claiming to be Native American?

That's Calvin Coolidge. Far as I now he was not.

>> Advisers warned Coolidge, who wore the headdress while being named an honorary chief in Deadwood, South Dakota, that he would look funny. “Well it’s good for people to laugh, isn’t it?” Coolidge replied. <<​
Well, if he were pretending to be native American for some kind of gain and was not, then yes.

If the Native Americans had him put that stuff on as part of some kind of ceremony, then no.

Pretty easy answer.

Bingo!
Thanks. You're with us.

And just FTR I agree with Coolidge. Ain't nuttin' wrong with dress-up, and nobody ever did a better deadpan.

The fact that Warren won only shows what morons the people of Massachusetts are.

Let's not forget who they repeatedly elected to represent them in the senate. An alcoholic, renowned for his boorish behavior with any woman who came within reach of his grasp. He also confirmed that the worse the behavior, up to and including DUI manslaughter, only adds to the resume of a Democrat.

Chappaquiddick_incident.jpg

Mal-Wart have a sale on stupid pills today?

Come on, step up and share with us all specifically what I posted which is not true.

“I think it’s wonderful because the Indians can now partake in the future of the country… Her whole life was based on a fraud. She got into Harvard and all that because she said she was a minority.”

Fuck Liz Warren, she a fucking disgrace.

Enter the other mythologist who's already lost this case in the past, here to expect different results one more time.

You have quotes around your quote, Frank. Got a source for it?

She has NO Indian ancestors.

NONE

They're all white on her mother's side, her supposed "Cherokee" side

She's a liar and a lunatic for believing her own bullshit

“I think it’s wonderful because the Indians can now partake in the future of the country… Her whole life was based on a fraud. She got into Harvard and all that because she said she was a minority.”

Enter the other mythologist who's already lost this case in the past, here to expect different results one more time.

BZZT. Time's up. I came, I saw, I Googled. It was Rump Himself.
And he's as Deadwood Wrong as you are. That's already been documented.

Yes, Trump said that sorry it got clipped

The fact that Warren won only shows what morons the people of Massachusetts are.

Let's not forget who they repeatedly elected to represent them in the senate. An alcoholic, renowned for his boorish behavior with any woman who came within reach of his grasp. He also confirmed that the worse the behavior, up to and including DUI manslaughter, only adds to the resume of a Democrat.

Chappaquiddick_incident.jpg

Mal-Wart have a sale on stupid pills today?

Come on, step up and share with us all specifically what I posted which is not true.

Really? Other than shying away from your last point after I pulled the rug out?

All righty then. Let's go.

"He also confirmed that the worse the behavior, up to and including DUI manslaughter, only adds to the resume of a Democrat."

Care to essplain to the class how "behaviour", "DUI", or "manslaughter" pertain not only to political philosophy, but by fallacious extension to an entire political party?

:popcorn:

NONE

Fine --- now PROVE that.

I'm Finnish/Liberian myself. Prove I'm "lying".

NONE

Fine --- now PROVE that.

I'm Finnish/Liberian myself. Prove I'm "lying".
If you're not American then you're lying just like illegals lie to get into America.

Republicans who chuckled at Fauxcahontas jokes are suddenly aghast at Trump - Hot Air

The title of this Washington Post piece from yesterday really tells you the whole story:Trump’s ‘Pocahontas’ attack leaves fellow Republicans squirming (again).

Please. Spare me.

The “Pocahontas” line spurred chatter at former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney’s ideas summit Friday in Park City, Utah, where some attendees said they were aghast at Trump’s many race-based lines of attack.

Stuart Stevens — the chief strategist on Romney’s 2012 presidential bid, who, like Romney, has vowed not to vote for Trump — said the candidate’s use of “Pocahontas” to attack Warren was both racist and inappropriate…

“This is a sick guy, and Americans are not longing for a president who’s going to go out and use ethnic slurs against people,” he said. “It’s amusing in the same way telling dirty jokes around a frat house can get laughs, but most people grow out of that. It’s childish.”

This is the latest flavor of the day for the Democrats and, as usual, they are being mimicked (and quoted) by the #NeverTrump forces. When it comes from Democrats I can simply roll my eyes yet again and skip over the story in question. After all, cultural outrage – usually fauxrage – over racial, gender or sexual orientation lines are their bread and butter. But the Republicans still bitter over Trump’s primary victories should tread a bit more carefully.

Soooo Fingerboy --- does the strawman you opened this thread with have jelly smeared all over its face too?

:popcorn:

See, that is clever !

Now what if she wa Asian? Indian ? What would trump use ?

What don't you get that she lied about being Native American? You're trying to build a straw man and we see right through it, toad

The story is that her grandma told her they were part of tribe x . So what ?

Trump cheated on his wife ! Fact . Im sure that's a deal Breaker for you .

That's the story after she got caught. The story changed several times.

Has it? What's the story then.

If her Indian thing is such a big deal for you, I'd think trumps history would also trouble you .

Why would I be troubled about Trump? He wasn't an impostor pretending to be something he's not for most of his adult life.

Other than pretending to be a faithful husband . Twice !

What don't you get that she lied about being Native American? You're trying to build a straw man and we see right through it, toad

If her Indian thing is such a big deal for you, I'd think trumps history would also trouble you .

Why would I be troubled about Trump? He wasn't an impostor pretending to be something he's not for most of his adult life.

Hillary pretended she loved Slick and that he was a faithful husband and not a sexual predator.

Maybe Lieawatha shouldn't have lied. There ya have it.

See, that is clever !

Trump didn't invent the Fuaxcahontas sobriquet. The voters of Massachusetts did that. Take it up with them.

Actually the Scott Brown campaign did that. The voters of Massachusetts rejected it and elected her. Take it up with them.
The Brown campaign didn't make it up. They didn't even use it in their campaign, but the people of Massachusetts sure ridiculed her about it.

Brown is an idiot . He won a special election vs the worst campaigner ever . Liz has been way better than that dolt. He even "moved" to New Hampshire to make another loser run. How sad.

Hillary pretended she loved Slick and that he was a faithful husband and not a sexual predator.

Tell to Bill. Who behaves just like Don!

Correct.

The person who is insulting Native Americans is the one who is pretending to be one.

And who might that be?

This guy?

I don't know who that is.

Was he claiming to be Native American?

That's Calvin Coolidge. Far as I now he was not.

>> Advisers warned Coolidge, who wore the headdress while being named an honorary chief in Deadwood, South Dakota, that he would look funny. “Well it’s good for people to laugh, isn’t it?” Coolidge replied. <<​
Well, if he were pretending to be native American for some kind of gain and was not, then yes.

If the Native Americans had him put that stuff on as part of some kind of ceremony, then no.

Pretty easy answer.

Bingo!
Thanks. You're with us.

And just FTR I agree with Coolidge. Ain't nuttin' wrong with dress-up, and nobody ever did a better deadpan.
For the record, I said "insulting", not "racist".

And while we're on that topic, a "racial" comment is not the same as a "racist" comment.

Let me sum up liberals for you...they consider anyone who is not liberal to be a racist. Or an uncle Tom or a house minority. And they probably hate women and old people, and education, and they want to destroy the environment, and they collaborate with big corporations. Oh and BOOOOOOOOOOOSH LIED!!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENEY TRUUUUMP oh and PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNN

I think that about cover's their dumb ass talking points.

Maybe Lieawatha shouldn't have lied. There ya have it.

See, that is clever !

Trump didn't invent the Fuaxcahontas sobriquet. The voters of Massachusetts did that. Take it up with them.

Actually the Scott Brown campaign did that. The voters of Massachusetts rejected it and elected her. Take it up with them.
The Brown campaign didn't make it up. They didn't even use it in their campaign, but the people of Massachusetts sure ridiculed her about it.

Brown is an idiot . He won a special election vs the worst campaigner ever . Liz has been way better than that dolt. He even "moved" to New Hampshire to make another loser run. How sad.
The people of Massachusetts are the idiots.

Trump has carelessly blurted out myriad ridiculous, insulting and embarrassing things, really quite remarkable in their volume, variety and density, but I don't remember him making an actual racist comment.

The closest he came was the "some illegal alien Mexicans are rapists" blurt, but unfortunately, that's true. It was a racial comment, not a racist comment.

Forum List

Back