🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So how is Trump's Pocahontas remark racist?

She has NO Indian ancestors.

NONE

They're all white on her mother's side, her supposed "Cherokee" side

She's a liar and a lunatic for believing her own bullshit

Fine --- now PROVE that.

I'm Finnish/Liberian myself. Prove I'm "lying".

I've posted her genealogy countless times, she has no Indian ancestors, they're all white.

She's done

Fade to black

Nnnnnope. You don't know any such thing.

Not an Indian anywhere the the Warren family tree. In fact, the ancestor she claimed to be Indian was identified as a white man who SHOT AN INDIAN.

She's lying

"THURSDAY, OCTOBER 4, 2012

Bam! Last Nail in the Coffin on that Old Story!

Elizabeth Warren is the granddaughter of Hannie Crawford, daughter of John H. Crawford. Warren says the Crawfords were Cherokee.

According to the Boston Globe,
"Rosco Crawford, Hannie Crawford’s brother, told (his granddaughter) that as a young boy living in the Creek Nation of Indian Territory, the Indians were “pretty mean.” Once, when a Creek was hitting Crawford’s younger brother, their father shot and wounded the Indian, according to her biography, on file at California State University at Fullerton."
The story Hannie's brother, Rosco, told his granddaughter is true.

Muskogee Times Democrat; Muskogee, Oklahoma; August 13, 1906, p.1.

Muskogee Times Democrat; Muskogee, Oklahoma; August 17, 1906; p.4.

Why is this significant? Because it refers to John H. Crawford as a white man.

Read more: Thoughts from Polly's Granddaughter: Bam! Last Nail in the Coffin on that Old Story!

Oh fucking bullshit, Frank. You'd actualy have us believe one Indian is incapable of shooting another Indian? And you're planting your flag on an adjective from a newspaper clipping of 1906? Pretty damn desperate, doncha think?

Again, Liz Warren's siblings already corroborated hearing the same stories. There ain't a damn thing you can do about that. And we did all of this before.

Again, absolute fucking bullshit. You ain't the Arbiter deciding which family folklore you find convenient and therefore, "true" and which you'd rather not hear, and therefore "a lie". That's fucking stupid.

Lizzy Cheekbones lied and she got caught

There's not a single drop of Cherokee blood in her. The ancestor she identified as an Indian, was a white man who shot an Indian. I guess that's where she got her Indian blood, right?

Trump has carelessly blurted out myriad ridiculous, insulting and embarrassing things, really quite remarkable in their volume, variety and density, but I don't remember him making an actual racist comment.

The closest he came was the "some illegal alien Mexicans are rapists" blurt, but unfortunately, that's true. It was a racial comment, not a racist comment.

Even that doesn't count, since "Mexican" isn't a race, nor did he imply they were doing it for reasons OF race.

That's leaving aside that Mexico doesn't "send" people, that a significant number of border-crossers are from other places using Mexico because that's where the border is, and that most illegal immigration results from overstayed visas, not from Mexican border crossing. But that's at least three other topics. All they have in common is appeal to ignorance.

See how the far left still believes that Warren is Indian..

Yes, yes, yesss!

It's easier to believe that alligators are ornery because of their medulla oblongata. :D

Fine --- now PROVE that.

I'm Finnish/Liberian myself. Prove I'm "lying".

I've posted her genealogy countless times, she has no Indian ancestors, they're all white.

She's done

Fade to black

Not an Indian anywhere the the Warren family tree. In fact, the ancestor she claimed to be Indian was identified as a white man who SHOT AN INDIAN.

She's lying

Elizabeth Warren is the granddaughter of Hannie Crawford, daughter of John H. Crawford. Warren says the Crawfords were Cherokee.

"Rosco Crawford, Hannie Crawford’s brother, told (his granddaughter) that as a young boy living in the Creek Nation of Indian Territory, the Indians were “pretty mean.” Once, when a Creek was hitting Crawford’s younger brother, their father shot and wounded the Indian, according to her biography, on file at California State University at Fullerton."

Read more: Thoughts from Polly's Granddaughter: Bam! Last Nail in the Coffin on that Old Story!

Oh fucking bullshit, Frank. You'd actualy have us believe one Indian is incapable of shooting another Indian? And you're planting your flag on an adjective from a newspaper clipping of 1906? Pretty damn desperate, doncha think?

Again, Liz Warren's siblings already corroborated hearing the same stories. There ain't a damn thing you can do about that. And we did all of this before.

Again, absolute fucking bullshit. You ain't the Arbiter deciding which family folklore you find convenient and therefore, "true" and which you'd rather not hear, and therefore "a lie". That's fucking stupid.

BULLSHIT.

>> David Herring of Norman, Okla., one of Warren’s three brothers, said in an interview that even when he was a child his relatives were reluctant to talk about the family’s Native American heritage because “it was not popular in my family.” Only when he begged his grandparents, said Herring, did they finally explain to him: “Your grandfather is part Delaware, a little bitty bit, way back, and your grandmother is part Cherokee. It was not the most popular thing to do in Oklahoma. [Indians] were degraded, looked down on.”

Warren’s brothers, Don, John, and David Herring, also issued a joint statement supporting their sister. “The people attacking Betsy and our family don’t know much about either. We grew up listening to our mother and grandmother and other relatives talk about our family’s Cherokee and Delaware heritage. They’ve passed away now, but they’d be angry if they were around today listening to all this.” << --- Boston.com

From the same article:

>> As a child growing up in rural Arizona, Ina Mapes remembers her mother as a highly discreet woman who rarely expressed her personal feelings except when it came to one particularly incendiary topic: Did Mapes’s father, a raven-haired lawyer, have Native American roots, or did he not? Mapes’s grandmother maintained that he had one-quarter tribal blood. But her mother wanted to hear nothing of it.

“My mother did not approve of Indians, and she insisted that my father was not an Indian,” said Mapes, 77, of Catalina, Ariz. “In those days, it was not a plus to be an Indian, not at all. She said that Granny, my father’s mother, was just making it up and she did not believe it.”

Mapes, a mother of four who volunteers in a clothing bank, is a second cousin to US Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren. The two women, who have never met, share more DNA than most second cousins: Not only were their grandmothers sisters, their grandfathers were brothers. Those brothers — a team of carpenters named Harry and Everett Reed who plied their trade in the Indian Territory that would become the state of Oklahoma — are believed by some family members to have roots in the Delaware tribe. Mapes, who said she was unaware of her cousin’s candidacy until contacted by a reporter, said she does not doubt her heritage.

“I think you are what you are,” said Mapes. “And part of us is Indian.” <<
AGAIN, we did this all before, AND YOU WERE THERE. Lying asshole.

>> Both the Reeds and the Crawfords are identified as “white” on federal Census forms in the early 20th century that rely upon self-identification. While that may have been a simple statement of fact, they may also have been trying to obscure their ethnicity. At the time, the federal government was attempting to break up reservations by granting land allotments to individual Native Americans, pressing them to assimilate into white society and leave their tribal ways behind. The goal, as one officer bluntly put it, was to “kill the Indian and save the man.” Those who could pass for white — or convince the census taker that they were — sometimes did.

“If someone was not white, they were a little bit less of a citizen,” said Matt Reed, the curator of the American Indian Collections at the Oklahoma Historical Society in Oklahoma City, whose mother was a Pawnee Indian. “If you had darker skin, you were a lesser human. So, if your skin was light enough to pass as not being Indian, then you just passed as white and your life was a lot better off. A lot more people did that than you might think.” <<​

Which is exactly what I already noted before. Racism was rampant in the early 20th century. "Passing for white" was a no-brainer act of self-preservation.

DUMBASS.

>> Gloria Wysong, a cousin of Warren’s, said in an e-mail that her mother told her that the family’s heritage “was Delaware, but the Delaware and Cherokee merged together. She’d heard the stories from her grandfather who built houses in Indian Territory.

....Robert C. Boraker, a retired journalist and amateur genealogist who said he is Warren’s fourth cousin — their great-great-grandfathers were brothers — said his father often told him that his grandmother, a Crawford, was one-eighth Indian. “It was Cherokee blood,” said Boraker, who lives in St. Albans, England, and publishes a family newsletter that includes the Crawford line. “There was no documentation, but it was what we knew, what we were told.”

Warren’s brother David, eight years her senior, calls the public controversy over the subject “a bunch of baloney.” He remembers relatives cautioning him when he played cowboys and Indians as a child. “My aunts said, ‘Be careful shooting the Indians because some of them are your relatives.’ ” But most shied away from the subject of the family’s heritage, Herring added, because “it wasn’t something you were proud of.”

While Warren did not talk to many classmates about her heritage, she loosened up with her friend Katrina Cochran.

As the two drove in Warren’s white MG to the Charcoal Oven drive-in for lunch in their senior year, they would sometimes have a mock debate about who was more “Indian.”

“She talked about her grandmother being a Cherokee, and I talked about how my aunt by marriage was a Choctaw,” said Cochran, an Oklahoma psychologist. “I was making a totally illogical argument, saying I was just as Indian as she was. It was ridiculous because she had the blood and I did not, but it made us laugh.” <<
That's SEVEN PEOPLE corroborating the family folklore. And again, we did this aaaaaalllllll before and here you are yet again, running the same tired old shit, expecting different results.

Last edited:

She's done

Fade to black

She's lying

BULLSHIT.

>> David Herring of Norman, Okla., one of Warren’s three brothers, said in an interview that even when he was a child his relatives were reluctant to talk about the family’s Native American heritage because “it was not popular in my family.” Only when he begged his grandparents, said Herring, did they finally explain to him: “Your grandfather is part Delaware, a little bitty bit, way back, and your grandmother is part Cherokee. It was not the most popular thing to do in Oklahoma. [Indians] were degraded, looked down on.”

Warren’s brothers, Don, John, and David Herring, also issued a joint statement supporting their sister. “The people attacking Betsy and our family don’t know much about either. We grew up listening to our mother and grandmother and other relatives talk about our family’s Cherokee and Delaware heritage. They’ve passed away now, but they’d be angry if they were around today listening to all this.” << --- Boston.com

From the same article:

>> As a child growing up in rural Arizona, Ina Mapes remembers her mother as a highly discreet woman who rarely expressed her personal feelings except when it came to one particularly incendiary topic: Did Mapes’s father, a raven-haired lawyer, have Native American roots, or did he not? Mapes’s grandmother maintained that he had one-quarter tribal blood. But her mother wanted to hear nothing of it.

“My mother did not approve of Indians, and she insisted that my father was not an Indian,” said Mapes, 77, of Catalina, Ariz. “In those days, it was not a plus to be an Indian, not at all. She said that Granny, my father’s mother, was just making it up and she did not believe it.”

Mapes, a mother of four who volunteers in a clothing bank, is a second cousin to US Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren. The two women, who have never met, share more DNA than most second cousins: Not only were their grandmothers sisters, their grandfathers were brothers. Those brothers — a team of carpenters named Harry and Everett Reed who plied their trade in the Indian Territory that would become the state of Oklahoma — are believed by some family members to have roots in the Delaware tribe. Mapes, who said she was unaware of her cousin’s candidacy until contacted by a reporter, said she does not doubt her heritage.

>> Both the Reeds and the Crawfords are identified as “white” on federal Census forms in the early 20th century that rely upon self-identification. While that may have been a simple statement of fact, they may also have been trying to obscure their ethnicity. At the time, the federal government was attempting to break up reservations by granting land allotments to individual Native Americans, pressing them to assimilate into white society and leave their tribal ways behind. The goal, as one officer bluntly put it, was to “kill the Indian and save the man.” Those who could pass for white — or convince the census taker that they were — sometimes did.

“If someone was not white, they were a little bit less of a citizen,” said Matt Reed, the curator of the American Indian Collections at the Oklahoma Historical Society in Oklahoma City, whose mother was a Pawnee Indian. “If you had darker skin, you were a lesser human. So, if your skin was light enough to pass as not being Indian, then you just passed as white and your life was a lot better off. A lot more people did that than you might think.” <<​

Which is exactly what I already noted before. Racism was rampant in the early 20th century. "Passing for white" was a no-brainer act of self-preservation.

DUMBASS.

>> Gloria Wysong, a cousin of Warren’s, said in an e-mail that her mother told her that the family’s heritage “was Delaware, but the Delaware and Cherokee merged together. She’d heard the stories from her grandfather who built houses in Indian Territory.

....Robert C. Boraker, a retired journalist and amateur genealogist who said he is Warren’s fourth cousin — their great-great-grandfathers were brothers — said his father often told him that his grandmother, a Crawford, was one-eighth Indian. “It was Cherokee blood,” said Boraker, who lives in St. Albans, England, and publishes a family newsletter that includes the Crawford line. “There was no documentation, but it was what we knew, what we were told.”

Warren’s brother David, eight years her senior, calls the public controversy over the subject “a bunch of baloney.” He remembers relatives cautioning him when he played cowboys and Indians as a child. “My aunts said, ‘Be careful shooting the Indians because some of them are your relatives.’ ” But most shied away from the subject of the family’s heritage, Herring added, because “it wasn’t something you were proud of.”

While Warren did not talk to many classmates about her heritage, she loosened up with her friend Katrina Cochran.

As the two drove in Warren’s white MG to the Charcoal Oven drive-in for lunch in their senior year, they would sometimes have a mock debate about who was more “Indian.”

“She talked about her grandmother being a Cherokee, and I talked about how my aunt by marriage was a Choctaw,” said Cochran, an Oklahoma psychologist. “I was making a totally illogical argument, saying I was just as Indian as she was. It was ridiculous because she had the blood and I did not, but it made us laugh.” <<
That's SEVEN PEOPLE corroborating the family folklore. And again, we did this aaaaaalllllll before and here you are yet again, running the same tired old shit, expecting different results.

Her brother said she's an Indian?????? That's it? That's your "evidence"?

She's lying

BULLSHIT.

From the same article:

DUMBASS.

I count three brothers, three cousins, and an unrelated college friend, ALL of whom heard the same folkore IN THE TIME. I've also got an authority citing history we should already know, that Indian racism forced the race TO the historical prison of family folklore as it tried to wipe out the whole Indian race in genocide.

Fuck you. You're as slimy as the genocidal government. They were FORCED to hide it under the rug, and here you come along with your racist asshole BULLSHIT going "duh, I can't see it so it doesn't exist". This ain't a matter of white people tracing passenger ships back to Fucking Flanders.

That's what I count. You count ZERO evidence demonstrating "she lied".

YOU LOSE, racist.

Last edited:
She lied and used her fake Indian Heritage to get out of her boring lonely life and she has her family lying to cover for her.

The evidence, the actual genealogy shows that her ancestors where whites who KILLED an Indian.

She lied and used her fake Indian Heritage to get out of her boring lonely life and she has her family lying to cover for her.

The evidence, the actual genealogy shows that her ancestors where whites who KILLED an Indian.

Once AGAIN stupid --- "somebody killing an Indian" DOES NOT mean they could not themselves have been Indian as well. That's fucking moronic.

Further, the ancestor(s) I cited is not the guy you're talking about anyway.

You FAILED, Frankie. You made an assertion that you CANNOT PROVE. Meanwhile I quoted you seven people who corroborated it. SEVEN.

Seven to nothing is a shutout.

Once AGAIN stupid --- "somebody killing an Indian" DOES NOT mean they could not themselves have been Indian as well. That's fucking moronic.

Further, the ancestor(s) I cited is not the guy you're talking about anyway.

You FAILED, Frankie. You made an assertion that you CANNOT PROVE. Meanwhile I quoted you seven people who corroborated it. SEVEN.

Seven to nothing is a shutout.

The newspaper article detailing the murder says he's white. He was NEVER listed as an Indian

NEVER

I've wondered about the "logic" behind this claim. Is it also racist to shout "Geronimo!" when leaping out of a plain? Is any mention of or comparison with any non white historical figure racist? Wouldn't that make anyone calling Clarence Thomas an "Uncle Tom" a racist?

Of course, we all know the real reason. Democrats can't win a debate without pulling out the race card.
LOL. Doesn't matter what you or I think, now does it. We are not Native American. What does matter is how that section of the voters take it. And if they regard it as the Americans of Latin descent have taken Trump's comments, well.................

I'm tellin' ya, it's all they have.
Notice how Hillary hasn't even tried to run on her record. She also can't run on Obama's record. All she can do is point her finger at Trump and shout "racist!" That is what we are going to be seeing night and day for the next 4 months.
Did you hear trump pointed to don Kings endorsement and said, "would he be endorsing me if I was a racist?"

Yes don, Ben carson Herman Cain and don King don't care if you're a racist. They only care about their personal finances.

Racist or not, it's lame and childish and makes Trump sound even more foolish than he did already.

An interesting note of historical trivia.

Do you know which 20th century propagandist was famous for giving his political enemies derogatory nicknames?

Joseph Goebbels! True story.

(those of you who guessed Rush Limbaugh get half credit)
One rich Indian endorses trump so he can't be racist.

And I know gay Republicans so the GOP can't be anti lgbt.

I've wondered about the "logic" behind this claim. Is it also racist to shout "Geronimo!" when leaping out of a plain? Is any mention of or comparison with any non white historical figure racist? Wouldn't that make anyone calling Clarence Thomas an "Uncle Tom" a racist?

Of course, we all know the real reason. Democrats can't win a debate without pulling out the race card.
I just have one question....

What did that shit cost? People are jumping out of plains? Was this plain full of corn, wheat or just natural prairie grass?

:uhh:

Sorry, I couldn't help Myself....:oops-28:

She's lying

BULLSHIT.

From the same article:

DUMBASS.

Based on that she can open a Casino?

Canada is racist, it's the great white north

It is clear to some of us, that no matter who the R nominee is, some on the left will call him a racist no matter what. It is a natural reaction for them. Amazingly this tactic still dupes millions of Americans.

Lets face it; we all know a liberal or two and, say iy it out loud, they are not very bright. People that are not bright can only argue by name calling and that is why they MUST scream racist!

Racist or not, it's lame and childish and makes Trump sound even more foolish than he did already.

An interesting note of historical trivia.

Do you know which 20th century propagandist was famous for giving his political enemies derogatory nicknames?

Joseph Goebbels! True story.

(those of you who guessed Rush Limbaugh get half credit)
One rich Indian endorses trump so he can't be racist.

And I know gay Republicans so the GOP can't be anti lgbt.
Do you know who Senator Robert Byrd was?

Forum List

Back