🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So how long will this fake impeachment last?

How long will it take for the Senate to toss this sham out?

• One week.

• Two weeks.

• One month.

• Two months.

• It will never end.

Results are only viewable after voting.
What say the braintrust?
I don't know anything about any fake impeachment. I've been too busy keeping track of the real one.
There is no real impeachment, and only a total idiot would think there is. The charade will continue until the 2020 election, after which it will cease, it's public relations effort having been finished. Ho hum.
Oh, you think the Constitution is fake?
Constitution isn't. Democrats are. :biggrin:

What say the braintrust?

Nothing fake about the impeachment.

Trump is now the third President to be impeached.

In Trump's case because he asked a foreign government to interfere in our election.

Why do you think that Trump should ask foreign governments to interfere in our elecitons?

The American people deserve to know why President Trump called for the investigation into the Biden Crime Family. A small team of junior lawyers and a copy of the RICO statutes should be enough to expose this horrific crime spree.

The fake impeachment is finished. All it did was turn a few more states red. ZZZZ.... zzzzz....

“In the House, the President got less due process than the 9-11 terrorists got. This is a corrupt process?”

Right up to the point Trump is exonerated.:5_1_12024:

and he still will be impeached

Exactly. And he needs to wear it like a badge. Bumper stickers, campaign ads, slogans, the whole works.

The premise is that the marxist shitstain party does not approve of all the promises that the President was elected to keep. The 7% approval do-nothing fuckups DO NOT APPROVE and will stop at nothing to waste the taxpayers time and money to grandstand their meltdown. Vote accordingly.

[
Stalinists? Has "Nazis" been worn out?

:confused-84::confused-84::confused-84:

What other term would be appropriate for the Stalinist democrats? I don't understand, you're party operates purely on the ideas and ideals of Josef Stalin.

I think sometimes you guys forget that the conversations you have with each other in your alternate universe don't really translate well into the real world.

My point was that the GOP is probably weighing the political risks and ramifications of how it proceeds here. That's all.

And my point is simply demonstrating the abuse of power in the house nullifies such concerns. IF you Stalinists had provided a legitimate impeachment your concern might be valid, but you didn't. The house had a Soviet Star Chamber in secret to obtain or fabricate evidence against the president, then announced the guilty verdict, then conducted a Stalinist show trial where the opposition was prohibited from questioning the actors (they weren't witnesses, just demagogues spewing hate) or calling witnesses.

Again, what YOU did in the house is the most grave abuse of power this nation has ever suffered.
I've never supported any of this.

I know that doesn't matter in your world, but I thought I'd point it out anyway.

Then how can you support a party that has so grossly abused power and fundamentally perverted the constitution for the express purpose of tampering with a presidential election?

That sentence could apply to either party?!
Fair enough but only the Democrats are currently on trial for having done so.

on their face, the articles of impeachment dont allege high crimes and misdemeanours, they fall on their face

on their face, the articles of impeachment dont allege high crimes and misdemeanours, they fall on their face

“You don’t even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this constitutional republic if this body determines that your conduct as a public official is clearly out of bounds in your role. Impeachment is not about punishment. Impeachment is about cleansing the office. Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office.”

Lindsey Graham

In Trump's case because he asked a foreign government to interfere in our election.

Why do you think that Trump should ask foreign governments to interfere in our elecitons?
If he had done that you would have a witness, evidence, and a victim.

You have none of those

What say the braintrust?

Nothing wrong with asking foreign govt to help us out regarding a matter of our already elected officials engaging in corruption. We get help from foreign govts in many different things (wars, trade, research, etc,)

This is just a case where Democrats, lacking issues to run on, have fabricated an"issue" which they hope can help them win the presidency.

Doesn't matter if Biden is running for president or not. Corruption is corruption. If Democrats think Biden should get a pass from blame, just because he's a presidential candidate, then from that, every person in America charged with a crime could declare him/herself a candidate for the presidency, and then claim the charge to be void because they are a candidate.

No, sorry Mr policeman. I'm immune from blame . Hands off! Can't you see I'm running for president ?

Are there really people in America dumb enough to fall for this latest Democrat scam job ?

Last edited:
Let's keep it going for as long as Clintons did Maybe even have ""impeachment "" part 2

If he had done that you would have a witness, evidence, and a victim.

You have none of those
They are out there but the Trump moron won't let them testify

What say the braintrust?
I don't know anything about any fake impeachment. I've been too busy keeping track of the real one.
There is no real impeachment, and only a total idiot would think there is. The charade will continue until the 2020 election, after which it will cease, it's public relations effort having been finished. Ho hum.

It's not an impeachment, it's election tampering. The reason for this entire affaire is the democrats attempting to influence and corrupt the 2020 election. "If we don't impeach, he'll win reelection."

Forum List

Back