🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So how long will this fake impeachment last?

How long will it take for the Senate to toss this sham out?

• One week.

• Two weeks.

• One month.

• Two months.

• It will never end.

Results are only viewable after voting.
What say the braintrust?

Nothing fake about the impeachment.

Trump is now the third President to be impeached.

In Trump's case because he asked a foreign government to interfere in our election.

Why do you think that Trump should ask foreign governments to interfere in our elecitons?

The Stalinists have shit all over the Constitution with this farce. By abusing the power of impeachment, the Stalinists have now ensured that every president from this time forward will be impeached the moment the opposition party gains a majority in the house.

What say the braintrust?

In Trump's case because he asked a foreign government to interfere in our election.

Why do you think that Trump should ask foreign governments to interfere in our elecitons?
Nothing wrong with asking foreign govt to help us out regarding a matter of our already elected officials engaging in corruption. We get help from foreign govts in many different things (wars, trade, research, etc,)

This is just a case where Democrats, lacking issues to run on, have fabricated an"issue" which they hope can help them win the presidency.

Doesn't matter if Biden is running for president or not. Corruption is corruption. If Democrats think Biden should get a pass from blame, just because he's a presidential candidate, then from that, every person in America charged with a crime could declare him/herself a candidate for the presidency, and then claim the charge to be void because they are a candidate.

No, sorry Mr policeman. I'm immune from blame . Hands off! Can't you see I'm running for president ?

Are there really people in America dumb enough to fall for this latest Democrat scam job ?

Nothing wrong with asking foreign govt to help us out regarding a matter of our already elected officials engaging in corruption.

Especially when we have a treaty with them addressing that very topic.

The American people deserve to know why President Trump called for the investigation into the Biden Crime Family. A small team of junior lawyers and a copy of the RICO statutes should be enough to expose this horrific crime spree.

The fake impeachment is finished. All it did was turn a few more states red. ZZZZ.... zzzzz....

'this horrific crime spree'
lol

Just pointing out that we have actual evidence that the Trump family has broken the law- and absolutely no evidence that either Biden broke the law.

But thanks for reminding us once again that the Trump propaganda machine continuously spews these lies.

What say the braintrust?

Nothing wrong with asking foreign govt to help us out regarding a matter of our already elected officials engaging in corruption. We get help from foreign govts in many different things (wars, trade, research, etc,)

This is just a case where Democrats, lacking issues to run on, have fabricated an"issue" which they hope can help them win the presidency.

Doesn't matter if Biden is running for president or not. Corruption is corruption. If Democrats think Biden should get a pass from blame, just because he's a presidential candidate, then from that, every person in America charged with a crime could declare him/herself a candidate for the presidency, and then claim the charge to be void because they are a candidate.

No, sorry Mr policeman. I'm immune from blame . Hands off! Can't you see I'm running for president ?

Are there really people in America dumb enough to fall for this latest Democrat scam job ?

Nothing wrong with asking foreign govt to help us out regarding a matter of our already elected officials engaging in corruption.

Wouldn't it have been amazing if Trump had actually asked Ukraine to investigate corruption- instead of just asking the Ukraine government to announce an investigation into his political rival and his son?

Remember- Trump did not once ask Ukraine to investigate corruption. Only the Biden's.

Right up to the point Trump is exonerated.:5_1_12024:

The Senate cannot vote to exonerate Trump of his impeachment. Impeachment is done by the House, and after impeachment, the articles are sent to the Senate where a trial is held and they vote to keep him or not.

All you yahoo's who have been screaming "kangaroo court" and "unfair trial" really need to read up on how impeachment works. The actual trial doesn't start until tomorrow.

“In the House, the President got less due process than the 9-11 terrorists got. This is a corrupt process?”

Hey stupid............the House doesn't hold a trial. They do an investigation, and if the evidence is strong enough for impeachment, they vote to impeach. If the vote fails, the process stops. If the vote is to impeach, the articles are sent to the Senate where the trial is held, and the Senate votes to keep the president or not.

Due process applies to trials, not investigations.

What say the braintrust?

Wouldn't it have been amazing if Trump had actually asked Ukraine to investigate corruption- instead of just asking the Ukraine government to announce an investigation into his political rival and his son?

Remember- Trump did not once ask Ukraine to investigate corruption. Only the Biden's.
Um, Trump also addressed the hacking of the DNC server.

Get educated.

You lose again.

Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office.”
Then Obama should have been impeached.

If Obama should have been impeached, then why in the hell did the GOP pass on the chance? They had a majority in the House while Obama was in office. Not only that, but Moscow Mitch held a meeting the night after he was elected to try to get the GOP to make him a "one term president".

How'd that one work out for you?

The Senate cannot vote to exonerate Trump of his impeachment. Impeachment is done by the House, and after impeachment, the articles are sent to the Senate where a trial is held and they vote to keep him or not.

All you yahoo's who have been screaming "kangaroo court" and "unfair trial" really need to read up on how impeachment works. The actual trial doesn't start until tomorrow.
You call it what you want, I'll call it what it will be.........exoneration.

What say the braintrust?
I don't know anything about any fake impeachment. I've been too busy keeping track of the real one.
There is no real impeachment, and only a total idiot would think there is. The charade will continue until the 2020 election, after which it will cease, it's public relations effort having been finished. Ho hum.

It's not an impeachment, it's election tampering. The reason for this entire affaire is the democrats attempting to influence and corrupt the 2020 election. "If we don't impeach, he'll win reelection."
any way to stop this republican pos from infesting america for 4 more years is ok with me

No they will exonerate Trump of the false charges.

Trump will be found "Not Guilty" because he's innocent.

Trump's innocence is highlighted by the fact that there is absolutely no evidence of his guilt after an unhinged partisan Democrat Witchhunt tried it's best and failed to find evidence of wrongdoing.

Then, he'll be reelected, because he's MAGA.

Then, Angry, Butthurt, Hatefilled Democrats will scream helplessly into the sky once again.
10242017_beltway-screams8201_c73-0-877-469_s885x516.jpg

I'd think the main calculation they have to make is whether it would look like they were protecting Trump.

So they have find the sweet spot that indicates they're being serious while still keeping the danger level down.

I often wonder why people go into that profession.
We'll know come November whether or not the American people are stupid enough to believe the bullshit vomited by Trump, McConnell & the rest of the right wing Washington mob.

No they will exonerate Trump of the false charges.

Trump will be found "Not Guilty" because he's innocent.

Trump's innocence is highlighted by the fact that there is absolutely no evidence of his guilt after an unhinged partisan Democrat Witchhunt tried it's best and failed to find evidence of wrongdoing.

Then, he'll be reelected, because he's MAGA.

Then, Angry, Butthurt, Hatefilled Democrats will scream helplessly into the sky once again.
View attachment 301596
The innocent don't prevent witnesses from testifying on their behalf, you stupid fool.

What say the braintrust?
I don't know anything about any fake impeachment. I've been too busy keeping track of the real one.
There is no real impeachment, and only a total idiot would think there is. The charade will continue until the 2020 election, after which it will cease, it's public relations effort having been finished. Ho hum.

It's not an impeachment, it's election tampering. The reason for this entire affaire is the democrats attempting to influence and corrupt the 2020 election. "If we don't impeach, he'll win reelection."
I realize that's what you've been ordered to believe. That doesn't mean it's true.

What say the braintrust?

I realize that's what you've been ordered to believe. That doesn't mean it's true.

:rofl:

You're an idiot creep. Al Green said it straight up, you are impeaching because you feared Trump would be reelected - which he will.

The vile scum Stalinists in the house have GROSSLY abused their power and shit all over the Constitution in order to tamper with and corrupt the 2020 presidential election.

Pelosi should hang herself like Judas.

Adam the lying little Schitt should commit Seppuku with a dull butter knife and no second. What these pigs have done is nothing short of treason.

The impeachment is over, it will never end...Trump will always be impeached.

Whether he is convicted or not is another matter, that will only take a week or so and it will be a no.

Please educate yourself just a little bit before making such stupid threads.

Not exactly true ,If the Republicans take the house technically they can reverse it

No asterisk for the sky screamers

you-are-here-meme-2020-e1577827015657.png

It is not my party, but you already knew that. But I agree that the Dems have indeed corrupted the Constitutional concept of impeachment.

To be fair to you, I always thought the GOP started it with that Clinton thing, impeaching him for illicit sex. I know, I know, perjury, dah-dah-dah ---------- but it was really for illicit sex because they COULD. He was waaay too successful, like Trump is now. They wanted to take him down, so they could win for a change. I am on the right and was then, but I realized that Clinton impeachment for the worst reasons was going to come back and bite us. Well, here it is, growling.

Forum List

Back