🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So how long will this fake impeachment last?

How long will it take for the Senate to toss this sham out?

• One week.

• Two weeks.

• One month.

• Two months.

• It will never end.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oh....so now the SENATE is on trial here....not the president?
The House is trying to influence the Senate which is100 jurors in an impeachment trial.
Heck.....that sounds like a clear case of jury tampering.
I think charges should be drawn up against the Democrat House right now.
The senate republicans are about to show America just how far out on a limb they will follow the president. Every one of them is trying to figure how far they can go and still have a political career afterward. Shit is about to get real in a party built on lies.
Unfortunately....this is jury tampering. You're not allowed to harass members of a jury before a trial in hopes of getting a different result.
Obama tried doing it by giving a speech before important SCOTUS decisions.
Now the media and Congressional Democrats are guilty of the same crime.
The only reason Obama wasn't impeached over this is because the GOP had been harassed over the Clinton impeachment. They felt it was pointless because Obama owned the DoJ and the FBI....and if he had been thrown out of office they would have refused to prosecute.
Republicans have lost the right to complain about political tactics they find unseemly. Most of them have already stepped over every line we thought existed.
Yeah....cuz we're all racists and homophobes.
That gives you cart blanch to attack us and murder us.

Noted.
A little worried enough senators might not sacrifice their careers for the president?
I think what will happen is Mitt Romney will give the Democrats a majority so you assholes can crow that Trump should have been removed from office. Course 20 Republicans have to vote to remove for it to happen.

If Obama should have been impeached, then why in the hell did the GOP pass on the chance? They had a majority in the House while Obama was in office.
Because they were afraid to impeach the first black president. It's the same reason they will never prosecute Crooked Hillary, because she made sure Obama knew about her illegal private server by sending e-mail to Obama. So if they go after her, she will take Obama down with her.

Hillary is a criminal, but she isn't stupid.

Last edited:
This is all the democrat voters got for their vote. I hope they are enjoying it as much as I am.

We'll know come November whether or not the American people are stupid enough to believe the bullshit vomited by Trump, McConnell & the rest of the right wing Washington mob.
Well, those on the wings appear to somehow believe what their parties tell them and are willing to play along with the Kabuki Theater. The rest of us see a lot of bullshit coming out of both ends and just vote for the lesser of two evils or find a third party. If we vote at all.

Something tells me this isn't what the Founding Fathers had in mind.

Mac;

The democrats, the people of your party voted to impeach the president. They voted to impeach on hopes of removing him from office before the election.

What did they impeach on? Did they have evidence of crimes? Did they have evidence of bribery, high crimes, or misdemeanors?

If they did, why do they need to go on further fishing expeditions with more witnesses? Did they actually HAVE evidence? If they did, then they can present that to the Senate, if not, then what they did is nothing less than treason.

You defend your party regardless of fact, party above all. But I suspect that somewhere deep in you, a faint spark of rationality remains. You know that what your party is doing is treason.

No one in the senate thinks this is fake, it's so fucking real it's making them shit their pants. After years of sitting on their asses doing nothing of importance they are suddenly having to consider a series of votes that will be used against them for the rest of their careers no matter how they vote. Expect the unexpected.
Oh....so now the SENATE is on trial here....not the president?
The House is trying to influence the Senate which is100 jurors in an impeachment trial.
Heck.....that sounds like a clear case of jury tampering.
I think charges should be drawn up against the Democrat House right now.

I call on Nancy Pelosi to commit suicide as a way of atoning for her crimes against this nation and the division she has caused in her blind lust for power.

Nancy, you are a scumbag, a pile of shit with no redeeming virtues. For the sake of the nation you have so badly damaged, do the right thing, kill yourself. Help America heal.

If Obama should have been impeached, then why in the hell did the GOP pass on the chance? They had a majority in the House while Obama was in office.
Because they were afraid to impeach the first black president. It's the same reason they will never prosecute Crooked Hillary, because she made sure Obama knew about her illegal private server by sending e-mail to Obama. So if they go after her, she will take Obama down with her.

Hillary is a criminal, but she isn't stupid.
They didn't prosecute Hillary because after all the investigations Trey & the gang walked away with nothing but their hand on their butthurt asses.

The impeachment will last forever on Trumps presidential record

What say the braintrust?
I don't know anything about any fake impeachment. I've been too busy keeping track of the real one.
There is no real impeachment, and only a total idiot would think there is. The charade will continue until the 2020 election, after which it will cease, it's public relations effort having been finished. Ho hum.

It's not an impeachment, it's election tampering. The reason for this entire affaire is the democrats attempting to influence and corrupt the 2020 election. "If we don't impeach, he'll win reelection."
I realize that's what you've been ordered to believe. That doesn't mean it's true.

:rofl:

You're an idiot creep. Al Green said it straight up, you are impeaching because you feared Trump would be reelected - which he will.

The vile scum Stalinists in the house have GROSSLY abused their power and shit all over the Constitution in order to tamper with and corrupt the 2020 presidential election.

Pelosi should hang herself like Judas.

Adam the lying little Schitt should commit Seppuku with a dull butter knife and no second. What these pigs have done is nothing short of treason.
Yes, they're tampering with the election because they want Monseignor Pence installed. Got it.

The impeachment is over, it will never end...Trump will always be impeached.

Whether he is convicted or not is another matter, that will only take a week or so and it will be a no.

Please educate yourself just a little bit before making such stupid threads.

Not exactly true ,If the Republicans take the house technically they can reverse it

No asterisk for the sky screamers

View attachment 301628
And after that they can reverse the 16,000 lies Trump has told, amirite?

We'll know come November whether or not the American people are stupid enough to believe the bullshit vomited by Trump, McConnell & the rest of the right wing Washington mob.
Well, those on the wings appear to somehow believe what their parties tell them and are willing to play along with the Kabuki Theater. The rest of us see a lot of bullshit coming out of both ends and just vote for the lesser of two evils or find a third party. If we vote at all.

Mac;

The democrats, the people of your party voted to impeach the president. They voted to impeach on hopes of removing him from office before the election.

What did they impeach on? Did they have evidence of crimes? Did they have evidence of bribery, high crimes, or misdemeanors?

If they did, why do they need to go on further fishing expeditions with more witnesses? Did they actually HAVE evidence? If they did, then they can present that to the Senate, if not, then what they did is nothing less than treason.

You defend your party regardless of fact, party above all. But I suspect that somewhere deep in you, a faint spark of rationality remains. You know that what your party is doing is treason.
"Somewhere deep"? Not at all. I've pointed out multiple times that this is just partisan politics, DC Kabuki Theater.

"Treason"? Silly. It's the standard party-over-country crap that both parties now engage in regularly. You folks are so consumed by hyperbole that I don't take any of it seriously.

Last edited:
I don't know anything about any fake impeachment. I've been too busy keeping track of the real one.
There is no real impeachment, and only a total idiot would think there is. The charade will continue until the 2020 election, after which it will cease, it's public relations effort having been finished. Ho hum.

It's not an impeachment, it's election tampering. The reason for this entire affaire is the democrats attempting to influence and corrupt the 2020 election. "If we don't impeach, he'll win reelection."
I realize that's what you've been ordered to believe. That doesn't mean it's true.

:rofl:

You're an idiot creep. Al Green said it straight up, you are impeaching because you feared Trump would be reelected - which he will.

The vile scum Stalinists in the house have GROSSLY abused their power and shit all over the Constitution in order to tamper with and corrupt the 2020 presidential election.

Pelosi should hang herself like Judas.

Adam the lying little Schitt should commit Seppuku with a dull butter knife and no second. What these pigs have done is nothing short of treason.
Yes, they're tampering with the election because they want Monseignor Pence installed. Got it.

You Stalinists are tampering with the 2020 election. If you can push your farce of an impeachment you think you can convince America to vote against Trump, and for whoever the Communist party eventually selects.

Removal was never an option. I know certain Marxists have a wet dream of removing Trump and Pence and putting Pelosi in power, but that is just stupidity.

Mac;

"Somewhere deep"? Not at all. I've pointed out multiple times that this is just partisan politics, DC Kabuki Theater.

"Treason"? Silly. It's the standard party-over-country crap that both parties now engage in regularly. You folks are so consumed by hyperbole that I don't take any of it seriously.

"It's the standard party-over-country crap that both parties now engage in regularly."

I've never seen the Republicans impeach a president in order to alter or influence an election. They didn't impeach Barack Obama when the Republicans had the majority in the house.

No, what your shameful and traitorous party is doing isn't standard. Nothing like this has EVER been done in the USA before. Oh, it's common in central Africa and banana republics of south America, but never have we seen this level of crap before in the USA.,

The impeachment will last forever on Trumps presidential record
Impeachment = Democrat Party Cover up.

If you hit the swamp, the swamp hits back.
Let's face facts......Democrats are literally attempting to cover up the last administrations impeachable acts...by impeaching this administration.
Not only are they blaming Trump for what they did.....but they're trying to prevent him from getting to the bottom of what they did.

Mac;

"It's the standard party-over-country crap that both parties now engage in regularly."

I've never seen the Republicans impeach a president in order to alter or influence an election. They didn't impeach Barack Obama when the Republicans had the majority in the house.

No, what your shameful and traitorous party is doing isn't standard. Nothing like this has EVER been done in the USA before. Oh, it's common in central Africa and banana republics of south America, but never have we seen this level of crap before in the USA.,
This, coming from an obedient Trumpster. You can't make this up.

Forum List

Back