🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So how long will this fake impeachment last?

How long will it take for the Senate to toss this sham out?

• One week.

• Two weeks.

• One month.

• Two months.

• It will never end.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm not watching it.........and neither is America............This thread is about how long it will take to make it go away.

I voted 2 weeks........as they have to abide by the rules of the Constitution, and that takes a couple of weeks...........but the attacks of the Dems......and Dirty Tactics will NEVER END....

The Dems are the Laughing Stock of the World..........I imagine in Europe they are going.......WTF is wrong with the leaders here..........It's SNL every single day.

You are not watching it, but you sure are talking about it. Just like everyone was talking about it when the two sides that pretend to hate each other came together to pass a whole slew of bills to end the year. And because everyone was focused on the impeachment just about nobody even knows they were pass and even fewer people know what is in them.

You view the Dems from the POV of a Trump hardcore Trump follower, thus your view of them does not match the rest of the world.
So...............I watched all I could stand in the House............it's all BS............This thread is a GUESS on how long it will last............

I said 2 weeks.................based on the Fact that everyone knows it's BS............

Which bills just became a law bro......that CONCERNS YOU...........HMMMM

So...............I watched all I could stand in the House............it's all BS............This thread is a GUESS on how long it will last............

I said 2 weeks.................based on the Fact that everyone knows it's BS............

Yes, it is all BS, yet you watched and you are talking about it.

Everyone knows what the outcome will be, it is all just for show.

The ones that added a trillion plus more dollars to our national debt and the one that fucked with the retirement savings system. Did you even know they passed a bill about the retirement system or what is in it? Most do not.

Correct, I'm not moderate. Why did you say that?

Trumpism: Just make it up as you go.
You are a Patisan Hack...........trying to shift blame to our side for the LUNATIC LEFT..........and NOTHING MORE..

You TRIBES.........LMAO............Your dang TRIBE is the one on the WARPATH........and their LEADERS are doing this Crazy ass Impeachment Joke.........

The country isn't listening........So enjoy your Impeachment Trophy........Because your side needs it for your Emotional Well being.........LOL

The left should be laughed out of this country.
Decaf, maybe.

Dittos.

He is just one more Trump worshiper that assumes everyone that does not also worship Trump is a Lefty/Dem.

In their mind, nothing else exist.
It would be amusing, but an electorate with zero independent critical thinking skills can not be good for a Republic. The same goes for what has happened on the Left too, obviously.

Grunting at each other like cavemen is not a good sign.
And your main point was attacking Conservatives who are tired of your shit........LOL

Oh....and the far left are a problem too.

I just posted on a thread where the leftist beat the hell out of his girlfriend because she wanted him to change the channel off Impeachment.........

This is what the left is breeding..........Brain dead morons.
You really can't relate to anyone who can think for themselves to any degree.

It gets you all frustrated and angry. You're just not used to it.

Sincerely, if there were something I could say or suggest to help, I'd do it. I can only say "try to find the curiosity I'm sure you once had".

You don't need to intellectually hide from, and attack, those who don't think like you. You really don't.

Yes, it is all BS, yet you watched and you are talking about it.

Everyone knows what the outcome will be, it is all just for show.

The ones that added a trillion plus more dollars to our national debt and the one that fucked with the retirement savings system. Did you even know they passed a bill about the retirement system or what is in it? Most do not.
I watched some of the key moments of the House Impeachment BS........so I could see how stupid this BS really is.........

I'm not watching anything now except tid bits put out to laugh at.......It's all BS.

Now what Legislation is being covered up..........You stated so we wouldn't watch......

Which bills are being voted on right now that are so important to you.................lol......during the trial regular business is not done.............So WHAT VOTES......

You are a Patisan Hack...........trying to shift blame to our side for the LUNATIC LEFT..........and NOTHING MORE..

You TRIBES.........LMAO............Your dang TRIBE is the one on the WARPATH........and their LEADERS are doing this Crazy ass Impeachment Joke.........

The country isn't listening........So enjoy your Impeachment Trophy........Because your side needs it for your Emotional Well being.........LOL

The left should be laughed out of this country.
Decaf, maybe.

Dittos.

He is just one more Trump worshiper that assumes everyone that does not also worship Trump is a Lefty/Dem.

It would be amusing, but an electorate with zero independent critical thinking skills can not be good for a Republic. The same goes for what has happened on the Left too, obviously.

And your main point was attacking Conservatives who are tired of your shit........LOL

I just posted on a thread where the leftist beat the hell out of his girlfriend because she wanted him to change the channel off Impeachment.........

Sincerely, if there were something I could say or suggest to help, I'd do it. I can only say "try to find the curiosity I'm sure you once had".

You don't need to intellectually hide from, and attack, those who don't think like you. You really don't.
LOL

I'm mocking your sorry butt........and you are too stupiid to figure that out.

Decaf, maybe.

Dittos.

LOL

I know you're mocking me, that's fine.

I just wonder if there's even a spark left in there.

LOL

I know you're mocking me, that's fine.

I just wonder if there's even a spark left in there.
Spark of Sanity from the left.........NOPE.

Now what Legislation is being covered up..........You stated so we wouldn't watch......

Which bills are being voted on right now that are so important to you.................lol......during the trial regular business is not done.............So WHAT VOTES......

I answered that in the last post, learn how to read.

But I do thank you for proving my point. You have no idea waht bills were passed and signed into law.

You are such a willing participant in your own ignorance.

I answered that in the last post, learn how to read.

But I do thank you for proving my point. You have no idea waht bills were passed and signed into law.

You are such a willing participant in your own ignorance.
You are the one saying they are hiding legislation......I asked which legislation is being held up or hidden.

YOU made that comment and I asked you WHICH LEGISLATION CONCERNS YOU.........The burden of proof is ON YOU..............

So which laws are being passed right now that CONCERNS YOU.......and how do they vote on it in the Senate when all business is SUSPENDED til after the trial................Did I miss something.

.it's all BS
What specifically about the mountain of evidence the House managers laid out do find to be "bs?"
Evidence.........LOL

Would be laughed out of a court room.......

Dream on Troll.
As I thought, you can not factually refute a single word uttered by any of the House managers. Meaning, you are a brainwashed dupe.
Troll..............they are repeating the same BS they already did.......You only have one real witness......Sondland and he PRESUMED IT......

This is just a show..........it's dead in the water........and the end is clear.........YOU LOSE.......

You are the one saying they are hiding legislation......I asked which legislation is being held up or hidden.

YOU made that comment and I asked you WHICH LEGISLATION CONCERNS YOU.........The burden of proof is ON YOU..............

So which laws are being passed right now that CONCERNS YOU.......and how do they vote on it in the Senate when all business is SUSPENDED til after the trial................Did I miss something.

I am talking about all the bills passed at the end of the year and signed by Trump. I have already mentioned which ones.

And you do not even know it happened, which is my point.

The impeachment is nothing but entertainment to keep people like you on both sides distracted from reality.

You only have one real witness.
Even if that were true..........which it isn't............let's put our heads together and think of a way to satisfy your desire for more first hand witness testimony. Hmmmmmmmmm, what could it be?

This was after they banged the drum slowly on the falsehood that Trump colluded with the Russians to beat Hillary.
Stop Using the Word “Collusion”—How to Frame the Critical Question at the Heart of Trump-Russia
Stop Using the Word “Collusion”—How to Frame the Critical Question at the Heart of Trump-Russia - Just Security

Guide to the Mueller Report’s Findings on “Collusion”

It took Democrats two years to realize no collusion so they needed to reframe/redefine “Collusion”. No greater crime than the Democrats’ electronic spying on American citizens.

Anyone else notice a difference in coverage between how the cable news stations are reporting this?

On FOX, they are using a split screen to show what is happening on the floor, but there is no audio, just the talking heads telling everyone that they shouldn't watch it because it is just repetitive stuff. However................they then tell you what the repetitive stuff is and why it's so wrong.

On CNN and MSNBC, they are showing the actual floor as well as letting you hear the audio so you know what is being said, and by whom. The only time they are commenting on the progress of the trial is when the Senate takes a break.

I knew this morning that when I signed on here this afternoon, I was going to hear some conservatives tell us why they won't watch it, and guess what? It's the same talking point that FOX has been spewing all day.

Forum List

Back