🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So how long will this fake impeachment last?

How long will it take for the Senate to toss this sham out?

• One week.

• Two weeks.

• One month.

• Two months.

• It will never end.

Results are only viewable after voting.
We'll know come November whether or not the American people are stupid enough to believe the bullshit vomited by Trump, McConnell & the rest of the right wing Washington mob.
Well, those on the wings appear to somehow believe what their parties tell them and are willing to play along with the Kabuki Theater. The rest of us see a lot of bullshit coming out of both ends and just vote for the lesser of two evils or find a third party. If we vote at all.

Something tells me this isn't what the Founding Fathers had in mind.

Mac;

The democrats, the people of your party voted to impeach the president. They voted to impeach on hopes of removing him from office before the election.

What did they impeach on? Did they have evidence of crimes? Did they have evidence of bribery, high crimes, or misdemeanors?

If they did, why do they need to go on further fishing expeditions with more witnesses? Did they actually HAVE evidence? If they did, then they can present that to the Senate, if not, then what they did is nothing less than treason.

You defend your party regardless of fact, party above all. But I suspect that somewhere deep in you, a faint spark of rationality remains. You know that what your party is doing is treason.
"Somewhere deep"? Not at all. I've pointed out multiple times that this is just partisan politics, DC Kabuki Theater.

"Treason"? Silly. It's the standard party-over-country crap that both parties now engage in regularly. You folks are so consumed by hyperbole that I don't take any of it seriously.

"It's the standard party-over-country crap that both parties now engage in regularly."

I've never seen the Republicans impeach a president in order to alter or influence an election. They didn't impeach Barack Obama when the Republicans had the majority in the house.

No, what your shameful and traitorous party is doing isn't standard. Nothing like this has EVER been done in the USA before. Oh, it's common in central Africa and banana republics of south America, but never have we seen this level of crap before in the USA.,
This, coming from an obedient Trumpster. You can't make this up.

Name one time Republicans have impeached a president in order to corrupt an election?

Yeah, you're a hack, but seriously...

Mac;

The democrats, the people of your party voted to impeach the president. They voted to impeach on hopes of removing him from office before the election.

What did they impeach on? Did they have evidence of crimes? Did they have evidence of bribery, high crimes, or misdemeanors?

If they did, why do they need to go on further fishing expeditions with more witnesses? Did they actually HAVE evidence? If they did, then they can present that to the Senate, if not, then what they did is nothing less than treason.

You defend your party regardless of fact, party above all. But I suspect that somewhere deep in you, a faint spark of rationality remains. You know that what your party is doing is treason.
"Somewhere deep"? Not at all. I've pointed out multiple times that this is just partisan politics, DC Kabuki Theater.

"Treason"? Silly. It's the standard party-over-country crap that both parties now engage in regularly. You folks are so consumed by hyperbole that I don't take any of it seriously.

"It's the standard party-over-country crap that both parties now engage in regularly."

I've never seen the Republicans impeach a president in order to alter or influence an election. They didn't impeach Barack Obama when the Republicans had the majority in the house.

No, what your shameful and traitorous party is doing isn't standard. Nothing like this has EVER been done in the USA before. Oh, it's common in central Africa and banana republics of south America, but never have we seen this level of crap before in the USA.,
Obedient...........LOL

This Lame ass mockery of the Constitution by the Dems makes us OBEDIENT Trump Ass kissers......

You aren't MODERATE.......You are FULL OF IT...............The Dems are right now the LAUGHING STOCK OF THE WORLD.
Correct, I'm not moderate. Why did you say that?

Trumpism: Just make it up as you go.

You used to claim to be a moderate.

BUT you're just a fucking dumb ass commie.

You are a Patisan Hack...........trying to shift blame to our side for the LUNATIC LEFT..........and NOTHING MORE..

You TRIBES.........LMAO............Your dang TRIBE is the one on the WARPATH........and their LEADERS are doing this Crazy ass Impeachment Joke.........

The country isn't listening........So enjoy your Impeachment Trophy........Because your side needs it for your Emotional Well being.........LOL

The left should be laughed out of this country.
Decaf, maybe.

Dittos.

He is just one more Trump worshiper that assumes everyone that does not also worship Trump is a Lefty/Dem.

In their mind, nothing else exist.
It would be amusing, but an electorate with zero independent critical thinking skills can not be good for a Republic. The same goes for what has happened on the Left too, obviously.

Grunting at each other like cavemen is not a good sign.
And your main point was attacking Conservatives who are tired of your shit........LOL

Oh....and the far left are a problem too.

I just posted on a thread where the leftist beat the hell out of his girlfriend because she wanted him to change the channel off Impeachment.........

This is what the left is breeding..........Brain dead morons.
You really can't relate to anyone who can think for themselves to any degree.

It gets you all frustrated and angry. You're just not used to it.

Sincerely, if there were something I could say or suggest to help, I'd do it. I can only say "try to find the curiosity I'm sure you once had".

You don't need to intellectually hide from, and attack, those who don't think like you. You really don't.

Oh, you can think for yourself, huh?

Quick, grunt out something Madcow or Matthews didn't shit into your little brain..

:lmao:

Well, those on the wings appear to somehow believe what their parties tell them and are willing to play along with the Kabuki Theater. The rest of us see a lot of bullshit coming out of both ends and just vote for the lesser of two evils or find a third party. If we vote at all.

Something tells me this isn't what the Founding Fathers had in mind.

Mac;

Name one time Republicans have impeached a president in order to corrupt an election?

None. And if that were the only behavior to which I was referring, you'd really be on to something there.

Decaf, maybe.

Dittos.

He is just one more Trump worshiper that assumes everyone that does not also worship Trump is a Lefty/Dem.

It would be amusing, but an electorate with zero independent critical thinking skills can not be good for a Republic. The same goes for what has happened on the Left too, obviously.

And your main point was attacking Conservatives who are tired of your shit........LOL

I just posted on a thread where the leftist beat the hell out of his girlfriend because she wanted him to change the channel off Impeachment.........

Sincerely, if there were something I could say or suggest to help, I'd do it. I can only say "try to find the curiosity I'm sure you once had".

You don't need to intellectually hide from, and attack, those who don't think like you. You really don't.

Quick, grunt out something Madcow or Matthews didn't shit into your little brain..

Look at how ugly and vulgar you get, so easily.

Somehow you've missed the literally thousands of squabbles I've had with the Regressive Left here.

And, you try this in the SAME THREAD in which I called the Democrats' behaviors on impeachment "partisan Kabuki Theater" (Post 116). I assume you don't know what that means.

You folks remain an absolutely fascinating study. Intellectual myopia and binary tribalism in the extreme. I assume you don't know what that means, either.

Maybe find a nice little Regressive Lefty who likes to slap fight, huh?

Last edited:

Somehow you've missed the literally thousands of squabbles I've had with the Regressive Left here.

And, you try this in the SAME THREAD in which I called the Democrats' behaviors on impeachment "partisan Kabuki Theater" (Post 116). I assume you don't know what that means.

You folks remain an absolutely fascinating study. Intellectual myopia and binary tribalism in the extreme. I assume you don't know what that means, either.

Sounds good .........where the hell is that Lunatic Left guy who needs to get slapped.
:abgg2q.jpg:

This was after they banged the drum slowly on the falsehood that Trump colluded with the Russians to beat Hillary.
Stop Using the Word “Collusion”—How to Frame the Critical Question at the Heart of Trump-Russia
Stop Using the Word “Collusion”—How to Frame the Critical Question at the Heart of Trump-Russia - Just Security

Guide to the Mueller Report’s Findings on “Collusion”

Fucking liar.

{
{1. Potential Coordination: Conspiracy and Collusion

As an initial matter, this Office evaluated potentially criminal conduct that involved the

collective action of multiple individuals not under the rubric of "collusion," but through the lens

of conspiracy law. In so doing, the Office recognized that the word "collud[e]" appears in the

Acting Attorney General's August 2, 2017 memorandum; it has frequently been invoked in public

reporting; and it is sometimes referenced in antitrust law, see, cg, Brooke Group 12. Brown

Williamson Tobacco Corp, 509 US. 209, 227 (1993). But collusion is not a specific offense or

theory of liability found in the US. Code; nor is it a term of art in federal criminal law. To the

contrary, even as defined in legal dictionaries, collusion is largely synonymous with conspiracy as

that crime is set forth in the general federal conspiracy statute, 18 U.S.C. 371. See Black ?3 Law

Dictionary 321. (10th ed. 2014) (collusion is agreement to defraud another or to do or obtain

something forbidden by law?); 1 Alexander Burrill, A Law Dictionary and Glossary 31 (1871)

(?An agreement between two or more persons to defraud another by the forms of law, or to employ

such forms as means of accomplishing some unlawful object?); 1 Bouvier's Law Dictionary 352}

1. Potential Coordination: Conspiracy and Collusion

As an initial matter, this Office evaluated potentially criminal conduct that involved the

collective action of multiple individuals not under the rubric of "collusion," but through the lens

of conspiracy law. In so doing, the Office recognized that the word "collud[e]" appears in the

Acting Attorney General's August 2, 2017 memorandum; it has frequently been invoked in public

reporting; and it is sometimes referenced in antitrust law, see, cg, Brooke Group 12. Brown

Williamson Tobacco Corp, 509 US. 209, 227 (1993). But collusion is not a specific offense or

theory of liability found in the US. Code; nor is it a term of art in federal criminal law. To the

contrary, even as defined in legal dictionaries, collusion is largely synonymous with conspiracy as

that crime is set forth in the general federal conspiracy statute, 18 U.S.C. 371. See Black's Law

Dictionary 321. (10th ed. 2014) (collusion is agreement to defraud another or to do or obtain

something forbidden by law); 1 Alexander Burrill, A Law Dictionary and Glossary 31 (1871)

(?An agreement between two or more persons to defraud another by the forms of law, or to employ

such forms as means of accomplishing some unlawful object?); 1 Bouvier's Law Dictionary 352

The investigation did not establish any agreement among Campaign officials or between such officials and Russia-linked individuals to interfere with or obstruct a lawful function of a government agency during the campaign or transition period. And, as discussed in Volume 1, Section V.A, supra, the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume 1, Section II, supra.

Accordingly, the Office did not charge any Campaign associate or other US. person with conspiracy to defraud the United States based on the Russia-related contacts described in Section IV above.

The investigation did not, however, yield evidence sufficient to sustain any charge that any individual affiliated with the Trump Campaign acted as an agent of a foreign principal within the meaning of FARA or, in terms of Section 951, subject to the direction or control of the government of Russia, or any official thereof. In particular, the Office did not find evidence likely to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Campaign officials such as Paul Manafott, George Papadopoulos, and Carter Page acted as agents of the Russian government or at its direction, control, or request during the relevant time period.1232
}

.it's all BS
What specifically about the mountain of evidence the House managers laid out do find to be "bs?"

See, the problem with being fucking liar is that when we get into the weeds, all there is is shit.

Mountain of evidence?
iu

There isn't a shred of evidence, not even a HINT of fact from you vile scum.

You Communist piles of shit have ONE tool in your bag, you lie. When lying doesn't work, you lie more. When it's proven that you're lying, you lie more.

Russian collusion conspiracy theory debunked by your own Inquisition? Well, just lie and pretend it wasn't. When people post the actual report, just lie. Point to Marxist publications that have more lies.

Embed a CIA operative in the office of the president to conduct espionage against the POTUS? Just lie, call him a whistleblower. Afraid that the people will find the ties of the spook to the party? Just lie and claim whistleblowers like Linda Tripp are anonymous. If the transcripts of the call are released and refute the CIA spy, just go on the house floor and flat out lie about the transcripts, read what you want them to say.

Hold Soviet Star Chambers in the basement to keep the public and the Republicans from seeing what you are plotting. Then lie that it's national security. Hold a Stalinist show trial with only one fact witness who confirms no quid pro quo, well just lie and claim innuendo is better than facts. No evidence? Well, bring in academics to explain why they bitterly hate the president and lie that it's relevant.

Have zero, absolutely ZERO evidence and fact? Well, just lie and claim mountains of evidence.

Mac;

None. And if that were the only behavior to which I was referring, you'd really be on to something there.

It's the behavior you and your party are engaged in.

And like all leftists, you have blown smoke to avoid that central issue;

I gave you credit for your posts several years ago. I've tried to appeal to reason and integrity. But you've jettisoned both to adopt "Orange Man Bad."

Sounds good .........where the hell is that Lunatic Left guy who needs to get slapped.
:abgg2q.jpg:

rightwinger Billy000

They're like cockroaches, all over the place and drawn to filth.

I gave you credit for your posts several years ago. I've tried to appeal to reason and integrity. But you've jettisoned both to adopt "Orange Man Bad."
Or I just have rational, reasonable disagreements.

But run with that. I know how things are.

Yes, it's a partisan Kabuki Theater by the Democrats.

If you just want to see the faults of the other tribe only, there ya go.

Sorry Mac, "Orange Man Bad" isn't a rational nor reasonable disagreement.

And like all leftists, you have blown smoke to avoid the central issue;

For you, my disagreements with Trump equal "Orange Man Bad".

I guess I could say that your disagreements with Obama equaled "Black Man Bad", but I would never say such a thing. I know that different people have different opinions, priorities, perspectives and experiences. And, I don't believe in spraying out ignorant, shallow hyperbole.

Yes, it's a partisan Kabuki Theater by the Democrats.

If you just want to see the faults of the other tribe only, there ya go.

I'd say the attempt to remove a duly elected president by illicit means is a damn sight more than kabuki theater. I think it is the very definition of treason. Are you aware that the Geneva Convention defines espionage against the head of a sovereign state to be an act of war? Adam Schitt along with KGB John Brennan embedded CIA operative Eric Ciaramella in the office of the POTUS in order to gather intelligence on the President, to engage in espionage.

{Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.}

Adam Schiff, John Brennan, Eric Ciaramella and a host of others are guilty of treason under our Constitution.

I guess I could say that your disagreements with Obama equaled "Black Man Bad", but I would never say such a thing. I know that different people have different opinions, priorities, perspectives and experiences. And, I don't believe in spraying out ignorant, shallow hyperbole.

Be more like "gay man bad," but I offered a wee bit more than blind hatred, such as his involvement with ISIS and Iran as reasoning.

Be more like "gay man bad," but I offered a wee bit more than blind hatred, such as his involvement with ISIS and Iran as reasoning.
I know, both tribes can roll out any number of excuses for their behaviors. It's always justified.

Once again, maybe you should be having these online slap fights with a Regressive Lefty. They're not really in my DNA.

Forum List

Back