🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So how long will this fake impeachment last?

How long will it take for the Senate to toss this sham out?

• One week.

• Two weeks.

• One month.

• Two months.

• It will never end.

Results are only viewable after voting.
The impeachment is over, it will never end...Trump will always be impeached.

Whether he is convicted or not is another matter, that will only take a week or so and it will be a no.

Please educate yourself just a little bit before making such stupid threads.
Kinda like Common Core in Education..........Where everyone gets a trophy.........

TDS drones have their trophy now..........even though the trophy is nothing more than this.
b6a57403602ae2f08b87aec40b13d566.jpg

Whether he is convicted or not is another matter, that will only take a week or so and it will be a no.

Kinda like Common Core in Education..........Where everyone gets a trophy.........

TDS drones have their trophy now..........even though the trophy is nothing more than this.

Nice...what did you have to do to win that? Do you display it on your mantle year round or do you move it at Christmas time?

We'll know come November whether or not the American people are stupid enough to believe the bullshit vomited by Trump, McConnell & the rest of the right wing Washington mob.
Well, those on the wings appear to somehow believe what their parties tell them and are willing to play along with the Kabuki Theater. The rest of us see a lot of bullshit coming out of both ends and just vote for the lesser of two evils or find a third party. If we vote at all.

Something tells me this isn't what the Founding Fathers had in mind.

Mac;

The democrats, the people of your party voted to impeach the president. They voted to impeach on hopes of removing him from office before the election.

What did they impeach on? Did they have evidence of crimes? Did they have evidence of bribery, high crimes, or misdemeanors?

If they did, why do they need to go on further fishing expeditions with more witnesses? Did they actually HAVE evidence? If they did, then they can present that to the Senate, if not, then what they did is nothing less than treason.

You defend your party regardless of fact, party above all. But I suspect that somewhere deep in you, a faint spark of rationality remains. You know that what your party is doing is treason.
"Somewhere deep"? Not at all. I've pointed out multiple times that this is just partisan politics, DC Kabuki Theater.

"Treason"? Silly. It's the standard party-over-country crap that both parties now engage in regularly. You folks are so consumed by hyperbole that I don't take any of it seriously.

"It's the standard party-over-country crap that both parties now engage in regularly."

I've never seen the Republicans impeach a president in order to alter or influence an election. They didn't impeach Barack Obama when the Republicans had the majority in the house.

No, what your shameful and traitorous party is doing isn't standard. Nothing like this has EVER been done in the USA before. Oh, it's common in central Africa and banana republics of south America, but never have we seen this level of crap before in the USA.,
This, coming from an obedient Trumpster. You can't make this up.
Obedient...........LOL

This Lame ass mockery of the Constitution by the Dems makes us OBEDIENT Trump Ass kissers......

You aren't MODERATE.......You are FULL OF IT...............The Dems are right now the LAUGHING STOCK OF THE WORLD.

Well, those on the wings appear to somehow believe what their parties tell them and are willing to play along with the Kabuki Theater. The rest of us see a lot of bullshit coming out of both ends and just vote for the lesser of two evils or find a third party. If we vote at all.

Something tells me this isn't what the Founding Fathers had in mind.

Mac;

The democrats, the people of your party voted to impeach the president. They voted to impeach on hopes of removing him from office before the election.

What did they impeach on? Did they have evidence of crimes? Did they have evidence of bribery, high crimes, or misdemeanors?

If they did, why do they need to go on further fishing expeditions with more witnesses? Did they actually HAVE evidence? If they did, then they can present that to the Senate, if not, then what they did is nothing less than treason.

You defend your party regardless of fact, party above all. But I suspect that somewhere deep in you, a faint spark of rationality remains. You know that what your party is doing is treason.
"Somewhere deep"? Not at all. I've pointed out multiple times that this is just partisan politics, DC Kabuki Theater.

"Treason"? Silly. It's the standard party-over-country crap that both parties now engage in regularly. You folks are so consumed by hyperbole that I don't take any of it seriously.

"It's the standard party-over-country crap that both parties now engage in regularly."

I've never seen the Republicans impeach a president in order to alter or influence an election. They didn't impeach Barack Obama when the Republicans had the majority in the house.

No, what your shameful and traitorous party is doing isn't standard. Nothing like this has EVER been done in the USA before. Oh, it's common in central Africa and banana republics of south America, but never have we seen this level of crap before in the USA.,
Obedient...........LOL

This Lame ass mockery of the Constitution by the Dems makes us OBEDIENT Trump Ass kissers......

You aren't MODERATE.......You are FULL OF IT...............The Dems are right now the LAUGHING STOCK OF THE WORLD.
Correct, I'm not moderate. Why did you say that?

Trumpism: Just make it up as you go.

Nice...what did you have to do to win that? Do you display it on your mantle year round or do you move it at Christmas time?
I'm just pointing out the awards losers get from the Dem Side.......was looking for a steaming pile of something but that meme would do.

Heard a couple of people are watching the trial..........LOL

What a JOKE of a Trial it is...........

Mac;

Obedient...........LOL

You are a Patisan Hack...........trying to shift blame to our side for the LUNATIC LEFT..........and NOTHING MORE..

You TRIBES.........LMAO............Your dang TRIBE is the one on the WARPATH........and their LEADERS are doing this Crazy ass Impeachment Joke.........

The country isn't listening........So enjoy your Impeachment Trophy........Because your side needs it for your Emotional Well being.........LOL

The left should be laughed out of this country.

Obedient...........LOL

You are a Patisan Hack...........trying to shift blame to our side for the LUNATIC LEFT..........and NOTHING MORE..

You TRIBES.........LMAO............Your dang TRIBE is the one on the WARPATH........and their LEADERS are doing this Crazy ass Impeachment Joke.........

The country isn't listening........So enjoy your Impeachment Trophy........Because your side needs it for your Emotional Well being.........LOL

Decaf, maybe.

Dittos.

Obedient...........LOL

Decaf, maybe.

Dittos.
Standard Mac reply.......put your leaders on a dang leash............No one gives a shit what they or you have to say anymore........Unless you are the drooling Brain Washed Lunatics of the left.........

Obedient...........LOL

Decaf, maybe.

Dittos.

He is just one more Trump worshiper that assumes everyone that does not also worship Trump is a Lefty/Dem.

In their mind, nothing else exist.

Obedient...........LOL

Decaf, maybe.

Dittos.

He is just one more Trump worshiper that assumes everyone that does not also worship Trump is a Lefty/Dem.

It would be amusing, but an electorate with zero independent critical thinking skills can not be good for a Republic. The same goes for what has happened on the Left too, obviously.

Grunting at each other like cavemen is not a good sign.

Obedient...........LOL

Decaf, maybe.

Dittos.

You 2 TDS clowns should get a room and hug each other on how you HATE anyone who supports Trump........

You can't say squat on how big of a dang Joke this Impeachment is............And the left is dirty as hell in doing it..........

Guilty of what they accuse......

Now that was what the Nazi's did before WWII.............should I start calling you guys NAZI'S .......like the punk ass Far left does all the time.

It would be amusing, but an electorate with zero independent critical thinking skills can not be good for a Republic. The same goes for what has happened on the Left too, obviously.

The left and the right have been come Siamese twins, they are just mirror images of each other...both bashing the other side the doing the exact same thing they do.

The left and the right have been come Siamese twins, they are just mirror images of each other...both bashing the other side the doing the exact same thing they do.
As the decay continues. That's no coincidence.

Obedient...........LOL

Decaf, maybe.

Dittos.

And your main point was attacking Conservatives who are tired of your shit........LOL

Oh....and the far left are a problem too.

I just posted on a thread where the leftist beat the hell out of his girlfriend because she wanted him to change the channel off Impeachment.........

This is what the left is breeding..........Brain dead morons.

You 2 TDS clowns should get a room and hug each other on how you HATE anyone who supports Trump........

You can't say squat on how big of a dang Joke this Impeachment is............And the left is dirty as hell in doing it..........

Now that was what the Nazi's did before WWII.............should I start calling you guys NAZI'S .......like the punk ass Far left does all the time.

I have made my views on the impeachment very clear in 100s of post.

I have said from day 1 that I was against it and that it would do irreparable damage to the country.

Though as time has gone by I have realized it is just kabuki theater designed to keep the masses entertained.

I have made my views on the impeachment very clear in 100s of post.

I have said from day 1 that I was against it and that it would do irreparable damage to the country.

Though as time has gone by I have realized it is just kabuki theater designed to keep the masses entertained.
I'm not watching it.........and neither is America............This thread is about how long it will take to make it go away.

I voted 2 weeks........as they have to abide by the rules of the Constitution, and that takes a couple of weeks...........but the attacks of the Dems......and Dirty Tactics will NEVER END....

The Dems are the Laughing Stock of the World..........I imagine in Europe they are going.......WTF is wrong with the leaders here..........It's SNL every single day.

I'm not watching it.........and neither is America............This thread is about how long it will take to make it go away.

I voted 2 weeks........as they have to abide by the rules of the Constitution, and that takes a couple of weeks...........but the attacks of the Dems......and Dirty Tactics will NEVER END....

The Dems are the Laughing Stock of the World..........I imagine in Europe they are going.......WTF is wrong with the leaders here..........It's SNL every single day.

You are not watching it, but you sure are talking about it. Just like everyone was talking about it when the two sides that pretend to hate each other came together to pass a whole slew of bills to end the year. And because everyone was focused on the impeachment just about nobody even knows they were pass and even fewer people know what is in them.

You view the Dems from the POV of a Trump hardcore Trump follower, thus your view of them does not match the rest of the world.

The best thing they have is to go after Trump for using aid as leverage with the Ukraine. This was after they banged the drum slowly on the falsehood that Trump colluded with the Russians to beat Hillary.

Son of a Bitch! ... Trump did the same thing Biden did. See

Forum List

Back