So how many of you have jumped off the Trump Train?

Do you regret voting for President Trump?

• Total voters
Hillary is more presidential in her little finger than the pos trump can ever be
d95.gif
People who have been subjected to pain by trump have long memories

Here, maybe this will help....

SalveTestimonial.jpg

But there are a hell of a lot of Russians I'd trust before I would you,

And therein lies the problem.

People like you used to be called "useful idiots"

People like you used to laugh at and make fun of Senator Joe McCarthy, because he was trying to tell you how the Russians were trying to interfere in our government.

You're not laughing now, are ya?

Actually, when you start digging up Joe McCarthy, you ARE pretty funny, but you don't mean to be...[/QUOTE]

I don't believe Cohen any more than ewe do. It is funny how tRump has surrounded himself with so much corruption and criminals. Don't ewe think, never mind it is obvious that ewe do not!
Suuuuure you don't....You'll believe anyone who perpetuates the whole RUSSIA! scam, no matter how smarmy or dishonest.....Just admit you're a hack....It's as plain as day.

Ahhhhhh, Cohen never backed up a Russian "scam" try again.
Annnnnd that's what Mueller's inquisition is supposed to be about, not ruining the lives of bit players and peripheral characters in Cheeto's life.

And? A couple people were conducting business with the Ukraine (Manafort and Gates). The Ukraine is not Russia, nor are do we have the same relationship with them, that we do Russia.

It's "Ukraine" not "the" Ukraine...and there are TWO Ukraines. One with "little green med" from Russia running the eatern section and killing people...and the ACTUAL country of Ukraine. Manafort was a crony of the Russians in the eastern section...or actually he was a crony of the Putin puppet who got thrown out of the country and now resides in Moscow.

Flynn was operating as a back-channel during the transition, and was merely talking to the Russian Ambassador about removing Obama's sanctions. But he got caught in the perjury trap.

And yet for some reason he felt the need to lie to investigators about that "perfectly normal" interaction

Out of all the people involved with the Trump campaign who were indicted, none of the charges were for any kind of "collusion" with Russia. Flynn was most likely anticipating a cabinet position in Trump's administration, and sought to normalize our relations with Russia, after Obama fucked them all up.

The Judge who read the plea agreement was so horrified by what he read (that was not made public) that he felt compelled to call Flynn's actions TREASONOUS.

You sir...if not an actual Russian troll...are definitely a "Useful Idiot"

Irregardless. There still hasn't been one single shred of evidence that President Trump or his campaign actually "colluded" with the Russians.

You zipperheads are playing a zero sum game and personally, I look forward to the massive flow of liberal tears when it's all over.

Liberal tears have wonderful medicinal properties, you know. They've even been known to cure cancer, from what I heard. They're also great for lubricating my collection of firearms.

I don't believe Cohen any more than ewe do. It is funny how tRump has surrounded himself with so much corruption and criminals. Don't ewe think, never mind it is obvious that ewe do not!
Suuuuure you don't....You'll believe anyone who perpetuates the whole RUSSIA! scam, no matter how smarmy or dishonest.....Just admit you're a hack....It's as plain as day.

Ahhhhhh, Cohen never backed up a Russian "scam" try again.
Annnnnd that's what Mueller's inquisition is supposed to be about, not ruining the lives of bit players and peripheral characters in Cheeto's life.

Salamanders you take down the mob one brick at a time. It may or may not happen. We shall see, of course RM already stopped by and briefed ewe on all the evidence he does and doesn't have!

Do you regret constantly underestimating Trump?

Yes, I regret underestimating Trump.

I thought he was just an extreme narcissist.

I've learned that he's both an extreme narcissist and a TRAITOR!

Oh please. This coming from the party that elected a Muslim to the house that fights for light sentences for traitors of the US that tried to join ISIS.

Morons.

Sure, Obama was a Muslim extremist...that's why he had Bin Laden killed.

People like you are too stupid for words!

People like you used to laugh at and make fun of Senator Joe McCarthy, because he was trying to tell you how the Russians were trying to interfere in our government.

Actually, when you start digging up Joe McCarthy, you ARE pretty funny, but you don't mean to be...
[/QUOTE]
Hillary is more presidential in her little finger than the pos trump can ever be
In the 8 election cycles since 1988, the Bush family and the Clinton's were in power for 5 of them and they were heavily involved in 7 of them total. When you talk about a corrupted and stench laden system that makes Imperial ROME look like a beginner, this is it.

Oh please. This coming from the party that elected a Muslim to the house that fights for light sentences for traitors of the US that tried to join ISIS.

Morons.

Uh...dipshit. I’m talking about the Muslim you just elected to the house that fights for members of ISIS.

Actually, when you start digging up Joe McCarthy, you ARE pretty funny, but you don't mean to be...
In the 8 election cycles since 1988, the Bush family and the Clinton's were in power for 5 of them and they were heavily involved in 7 of them total. When you talk about a corrupted and stench laden system that makes Imperial ROME look like a beginner, this is it.[/QUOTE]

It's all conspiracy! Hillary was on the grassy knoll!

Morons.

Uh...dipshit. I’m talking about the Muslim you just elected to the house that fights for members of ISIS.

ISIS was Obama's baby, and was the only thing Obama and Hillary were really successful at. He sure was proud of his "Arab Spring", wasn't he? And helping to depose Gaddafi in Libya was a truly idiotic move that got four of our people killed.

Thank Jesus Hillary didn't get elected and if there actually were some Russians behind her losing the election, I'd personally buy every one of them a beer and shake his hand.

In the 8 election cycles since 1988, the Bush family and the Clinton's were in power for 5 of them and they were heavily involved in 7 of them total. When you talk about a corrupted and stench laden system that makes Imperial ROME look like a beginner, this is it.

It's all conspiracy! Hillary was on the grassy knoll![/QUOTE]
You still did not understand what I typed. Over 300 million Americans and the same families aspiring for the top power prize in a free nation. Even Jeb was on the docket for 2016. 2012 was the only election cycle not to include any of them.

Never on the Trump train, yet I approve of his actions and would carefully consider voting for him.

Here's a character, and perhaps an intellect check as well. Lakhota and AntiTrump voted Yes

Here's an update on a character check, and perhaps an intellect check as well. Lakhota and AntiTrump polled Yes, as well as Coloradomtnman.

I don't know this Coloradomtnman character, he actually sounds somewhat intelligent and honest. Unlike the typical progressive he's not that easy to read, but he made it clear a week before the election he didn't support Trump and "I hope he loses badly".

I will neither defend nor convict President Trump in this post. The only question is: "Do you regret having voting for him in 2016"?

Obviously you would have had to have voted for him to give an honest yes or no answer, so the poll is set up to display all votes publicly.

I regret NOT voting for him in 2016.

I will ABSOLUTELY vote for him in 2020.
Did you get your absentee ballot in Kiev already?

75,000 posts?

Ooookayyyyy

DERP

I'm in California where illegals are encouraged to vote, so if I were a Russian boogey man hiding under your bed, I would be given a dozen ballot - pre-marked democrat of course.

Jesus Christ you are about bag. If they had not talked to Mueller? How about if they had not committed a crime and or possibly treason! Never mind please just go bury your head back in the sand.

The only ones committing treason were Obama, McCabe, Strzok, and Page. The only ones who conspired with the Russians to rig the 2016 election were Obama, McCabe, Strzok, and Page.

Jesus Christ you are about bag. If they had not talked to Mueller? How about if they had not committed a crime and or possibly treason! Never mind please just go bury your head back in the sand.

The only ones committing treason were Obama, McCabe, Strzok, and Page. The only ones who conspired with the Russians to rig the 2016 election were Obama, McCabe, Strzok, and Page.

So Obama worked with the Russians to hack his own heir apparent to cause her to lose the election?

:abgg2q.jpg::290968001256257790-final::290968001256257790-final::290968001256257790-final::290968001256257790-final::abgg2q.jpg:

Trumpers on THIS forum leaving Trump?

These are the Trumpiest of the the Trumpers.

THESE people literally could see a video of Trump shooting a baby in the head and scream "FAKE NEWS"!
Show
Me one

Forum List

Back