So how many of you have jumped off the Trump Train?

Do you regret voting for President Trump?

• Total voters
He should be behind bars for executing one of the biggest smoke-blowing cover-ups, of FBI and DOJ felonious malfeasance on Murican history.

You do know he was appointed do you not? It's not like he suddenly decided to do an investigation. And after 20 months there have been 34 indictments. Sounds like he is doing his job far better than tRump!
He was appointed by one of the people for whom he is flying cover....Nice work, if you can get it.

And most of those indicted (Russian trolls) will never ever see the inside of a Murican courtroom...Like yesterday's disgrace of a show arrest, it's all theater....And you're lapping it up like a good little useful idjit.

Like Manafort or Popadufulous or Cohen or Flynn?
All of whom would have had no trouble at all, if they hadn't been fool enough to talk to Mueller's goons.....But that's only three of the indictments...The rest are all for show, because they'll never see a moment in a courtroom.

But you just keep waving them pom-poms for your team, sucker.

Jesus Christ you are about bag. If they had not talked to Mueller? How about if they had not committed a crime and or possibly treason! Never mind please just go bury your head back in the sand.

Jesus Christ you are about bag. If they had not talked to Mueller? How about if they had not committed a crime and or possibly treason! Never mind please just go bury your head back in the sand.
Treason?!?.....LMAO!!!...The hyperbole from you barking moonbats is too much to take!

Got-dammit are you one gullible sap!
CaptainHyperbole.jpg

I will neither defend nor convict President Trump in this post. The only question is: "Do you regret having voting for him in 2016"?

Obviously you would have had to have voted for him to give an honest yes or no answer, so the poll is set up to display all votes publicly.
Your poll is a false dichotomy.

You need a third option in your poll. "I would rather stick needles in my eyes than vote for Trump or Clinton."

That's the one I chose in 2016.

Just because someone never, or does not, support Trump, it does not automatically follow they support Clinton. I'm sick of people making that stupid assumption.

But the reality is one of them was going to win. What you’re saying is you couldn’t pick between the lesser of 2 evils. For me it was simple. I knew Trump was an idiot, but I despise(d) Hellary, and anything that would cause her pain is good. Loosing caused her pain, and that makes me happy.

Yeah, she was so crooked, that Trump promised to hire a special prosecutor so that he could lock her up. But, he has been so busy playing golf that he never got around to it.

Treason?!?.....LMAO!!!...The hyperbole from you barking moonbats is too much to take!

View attachment 242265

All these people around tRump getting arrested and I am the gullible one?:21::21::21::abgg2q.jpg::booze::dance::happy-1:

View attachment 242265

All these people around tRump getting arrested and I am the gullible one?:21::21::21::abgg2q.jpg::booze::dance::happy-1:
They got arrested for process crimes, not having anything to do with the mythical "stealing of the election" by RUSSIA!...In the cases of Papadopolous and Flynn, they were clearly entrapped.....Meuler's operation is a coverup, poorly disguised up as an investigation.

But you make sure to have mommy check under your bed tonight, to make sure PUTIN! isn't hiding under there to get you.....Sap.

View attachment 242265

They got arrested for process crimes, not having anything to do with the mythical "stealing of the election" by RUSSIA!...In the cases of Papadopolous and Flynn, they were clearly entrapped.....Meuler's operation is a coverup, poorly disguised up as an investigation.

But you make sure to have mommy check under your bed tonight, to make sure PUTIN! isn't hiding under there to get you.....Sap.

My mommy died 28 years ago and would be embarrassed by this dotard of a president.

Neither ewe nor I know what else Mueller has, but we will find out. Maybe he has the groceries, maybe he doesn't, but let's find out. I am positive ewe were this condemning of Starr and his 6 1/2 year investigation into Clinton to nail him on a blow job. Now that is some dynamic investigating!

You go girl!

Last edited:
I was never on the Trump train. I wrote-in Ron Paul. Who, btw, received 1 electoral vote in the 2016.

To Trump's credit, however, he's been better than any other Democrat would have done. And he is a Democrat, make no mistake about that.

Before the election while debating Hillary - Aw, the Federal Reserve is too political, they're detroying the economy with those artificially low rates, theyre too political...

Recently - Aw, the Federal reserve is raising rates, they're screwing up muh good economy...

lolol.

Last edited:
My mommy died 28 years ago and would be embarrassed by this dotard of a president.

Neither ewe nor I know what else Mueller has, but we will find out. Maybe he has the groceries, maybe he doesn't, bit let's find out. I am positive ewe were this condemning of Starr and his 6 1/2 year investigation into Clinton to nail him on a blow job. Now that is some dynamic investigating!

You go girl!
Mueller has exactly two things: jack and shit.....The best evidence of this are the Stasi tactics that he has employed to try and intimidate his marks into lying for him....What was fucked up to do to the McDougals to try and get them to lie about Clinton 25 years ago is still fucked up.

Neither ewe nor I know what else Mueller has, but we will find out. Maybe he has the groceries, maybe he doesn't, bit let's find out. I am positive ewe were this condemning of Starr and his 6 1/2 year investigation into Clinton to nail him on a blow job. Now that is some dynamic investigating!

You go girl!
Mueller has exactly two things: jack and shit.....The best evidence of this are the Stasi tactics that he has employed to try and intimidate his marks into lying for him....What was fucked up to do to the McDougals to try and get them to lie about Clinton 25 years ago is still fucked up.

Really so ewe have seen the evidence that RM has? Super cool, now please share it all with us!

You go girl!

Really so ewe have seen the evidence that RM has? Super cool, now please share it all with us!
Wait till Mueller drops a load on Dump jr and trump son in law Kushner He will lose his bowels lol

You go girl!

Wait till Mueller drops a load on Dump jr and trump son in law Kushner He will lose his bowels lol

If it happens, I am sure he will. But if it is Ivanka as well, he will loose his mind!

You go girl!

I don't need a weatherman to tell me which way the wind blows.....Both Stone and Jerome Corsi have stated unequivocally that Mueller wants them to lie for him...You don't need that when you have a case.

You go girl!

I don't need a weatherman to tell me which way the wind blows.....Both Stone and Jerome Corsi have stated unequivocally that Mueller wants them to lie for him...You don't need that when you have a case.

Lol, and ewe believe those 2. ROTFLMFAO!:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Is this Rudy Giuliani?:290968001256257790-final::21::21::21::21::21::21:

You go girl!

If it happens, I am sure he will. But if it is Ivanka as well, he will loose his mind!
Didn't I say that? lol

I will neither defend nor convict President Trump in this post. The only question is: "Do you regret having voting for him in 2016"?

Obviously you would have had to have voted for him to give an honest yes or no answer, so the poll is set up to display all votes publicly.
Your poll is a false dichotomy.

You need a third option in your poll. "I would rather stick needles in my eyes than vote for Trump or Clinton."

That's the one I chose in 2016.

Just because someone never, or does not, support Trump, it does not automatically follow they support Clinton. I'm sick of people making that stupid assumption.

But the reality is one of them was going to win. What you’re saying is you couldn’t pick between the lesser of 2 evils. For me it was simple. I knew Trump was an idiot, but I despise(d) Hellary, and anything that would cause her pain is good. Loosing caused her pain, and that makes me happy.

Well at least you had enough intelligence and moral character to know that Hillary was a bad choice.

Thank you for that. :beer:

Didn't vote at all, and was never on the train.

That said, this whole thing with Mueller is the biggest travesty in Murican history...He and his band of grand inquisitors should be behind bars.

If he exonerated tRump what will you have to say?

Denial is one of the character traits among leftists. Have you even known them to publicly apologize for anything they've done wrong?

Lol, and ewe believe those 2. ROTFLMFAO!:21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Is this Rudy Giuliani?:290968001256257790-final::21::21::21::21::21::21:
Why not?....You're willing to believe Cohen, who is a proven perjurer and all-around scumbag.

At least Stone and Corsi deny the charges.

I don't believe Cohen any more than ewe do. It is funny how tRump has surrounded himself with so much corruption and criminals. Don't ewe think, never mind it is obvious that ewe do not!

Forum List

Back