🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So....how many posters do we have who have heard of this INCEL Movement?

danielpalos : You have to pay the hookers, yes you do. You are not special, bitch. They perform a service and deserve compensation. Tell me again how you'd like to work for no money?
it is about equal protection of our social laws in the name of social justice.

No it is not. You don't want social justice or equality. You want to lay around doing nothing and still collect a check. That's not how it works.
equal protection of the law is in our Constitutions.

Work every day and get BJs every day if you want. If you don't wanna work and make money, you ain't gettin' a damn thing, dumbass!
Chances are hella slim you'll run across a nymphomaniac that might fuck you every now and then, maybe, sometimes, and even then, you're feeding her sickness, is that right?
equal protection of the law for unemployment compensation is a better solution.

Sit on your ass and no money or sex for you. Sucks to be you. :dunno:

I can do whatever I want. I'm not demanding women service me because I am, like a petulant child that never had any discipline, that's nuts! Be a man and go out and make some money.
Then you have options.

Last edited:
No, that is your game. YOu need a valid reason because the people who earned the money deserve to keep more of it, without having their money taken to pay for luxuries for someone who refuses to lift a finger for himself.
no, that is your game. it is about equal protection of our social laws in the name of social justice.

Do I really have to go back and find all the times you used the "because I said so" argument? You certainly can't find any posts where I said that.

Oh, so now it is social laws and social justice? What does social justice say about you demanding to have money taken from people who earn it and given to you for luxuries? Is that what you call justice?
lol. that is your story. my story is about compensation for capitalism's natural rate of unemployment on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States.

i like my story better. left wing bigotry?

I'm sure you do like your story better. In your story you get to collect other people's money and not work. But that is not how the system works.

YOu want compensation for capitalisms natural rate of unemployment, even though you voluntarily quit your job and have not looked for another one? No. Just no.

Your basic needs are taken care of by your family. You don't get free money to spend on luxuries, just because you want it.
dear, stop being repugnant to State law regarding the legal concept of employment at the will of either party.

dear, stop making up what you thing that means.

no, that is your game. it is about equal protection of our social laws in the name of social justice.

Do I really have to go back and find all the times you used the "because I said so" argument? You certainly can't find any posts where I said that.

Oh, so now it is social laws and social justice? What does social justice say about you demanding to have money taken from people who earn it and given to you for luxuries? Is that what you call justice?

danielpalos : You have to pay the hookers, yes you do. You are not special, bitch. They perform a service and deserve compensation. Tell me again how you'd like to work for no money?

No it is not. You don't want social justice or equality. You want to lay around doing nothing and still collect a check. That's not how it works.

Indeed it is. And you have equal protection under the law. That does not mean that you can quit your job, thereby depriving the employer of your labor, and you still draw a check.

If you want to be a free man, you have to take responsibility for the consequences of your choices. You chose to quit your job. The consequence is not getting paid.

Work every day and get BJs every day if you want. If you don't wanna work and make money, you ain't gettin' a damn thing, dumbass!
Chances are hella slim you'll run across a nymphomaniac that might fuck you every now and then, maybe, sometimes, and even then, you're feeding her sickness, is that right?

Only for those who opt out of working and still want to get paid. For the rest of us it is not a good solution.

Sit on your ass and no money or sex for you. Sucks to be you. :dunno:

I can do whatever I want. I'm not demanding women service me because I am, like a petulant child that never had any discipline, that's nuts! Be a man and go out and make some money.
Then you have options.
lol. isn't capitalism wonderful when you have enough capital.

lol. that is your story. my story is about compensation for capitalism's natural rate of unemployment on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States.

I'm sure you do like your story better. In your story you get to collect other people's money and not work. But that is not how the system works.

YOu want compensation for capitalisms natural rate of unemployment, even though you voluntarily quit your job and have not looked for another one? No. Just no.

Your basic needs are taken care of by your family. You don't get free money to spend on luxuries, just because you want it.
dear, stop being repugnant to State law regarding the legal concept of employment at the will of either party.

dear, stop pretending you know anything about the concepts we are discussing.

Indeed it is. And you have equal protection under the law. That does not mean that you can quit your job, thereby depriving the employer of your labor, and you still draw a check.

If you want to be a free man, you have to take responsibility for the consequences of your choices. You chose to quit your job. The consequence is not getting paid.
Enforce the law right wingers. Don't be hypocrites and blame the least wealthy for allegedly being lazy.

Only for those who opt out of working and still want to get paid. For the rest of us it is not a good solution.
lol.

why is that, dear?

I have shown you are clueless about the things you post, and you want me to stop pretending?

Your version of equality is you getting a check and the employer getting screwed. But I know nothing?

YOu want to live of other people's taxes, and cannot draw welfare because of the means test (because your mother pays for your basic needs) so you demand unemployment compensation. Despite the fact you voluntarily quit your last job and have not tried to get another one. And I am the one who knows nothing?

No Daniel, you are the one who are pretending you know anything about the concepts. Or maybe you do know something about economics and just ignore what you know because you want a check for luxuries while you do nothing.

Why are you entitled to an income without working, when others have to work to provide it for you?

Enforce the law right wingers. Don't be hypocrites and blame the least wealthy for allegedly being lazy.

lol.

why is that, dear?

You are weapons-grade stupid and lazy.

Don't ask me to feel sorry for you if you can't get laid.

"allegedly"??? You quit your last job a few years ago, and have refused to get another one. YOu want money and sex, but refuse to work at all. I'd call that a textbook definition of lazy.

lol.

why is that, dear?

Your version has you changing the unemployment compensation from a tax paid by businesses to a general tax, and has you collecting a check for nothing. That means my tax dollars are going to pay for your luxuries.

lol.

why is that, dear?

"weapons-grade stupid & lazy". I like that.

I have shown you are clueless about the things you post, and you want me to stop pretending?

Your version of equality is you getting a check and the employer getting screwed. But I know nothing?

YOu want to live of other people's taxes, and cannot draw welfare because of the means test (because your mother pays for your basic needs) so you demand unemployment compensation. Despite the fact you voluntarily quit your last job and have not tried to get another one. And I am the one who knows nothing?

No Daniel, you are the one who are pretending you know anything about the concepts. Or maybe you do know something about economics and just ignore what you know because you want a check for luxuries while you do nothing.

Why are you entitled to an income without working, when others have to work to provide it for you?
You simply make up your own stories.

Employees could quit on better terms with their employers, on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States.

Not having to deal with wage-slaves is better for any employer.

lol.

why is that, dear?

lol.

it is about equal protection of the law, "johnny come lately".

"allegedly"??? You quit your last job a few years ago, and have refused to get another one. YOu want money and sex, but refuse to work at all. I'd call that a textbook definition of lazy.
any story teller can make up a story like that. what is so special about yours?

lol.

why is that, dear?

Your version has you changing the unemployment compensation from a tax paid by businesses to a general tax, and has you collecting a check for nothing. That means my tax dollars are going to pay for your luxuries.
what does that mean for employers?

You simple make up your own stories.

Employees could quit on better terms with their employers, on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States.

Not having to deal with wage-slaves is better for any employer.

I have left a few jobs, usually by putting in notice. I never had any problems with my employers. In fact, on two occasions I went back to work for them.

"wage-slaves" is a nonsense term.

lol.

why is that, dear?

lol.

it is about equal protection of the law, "johnny come lately".

It doesn't take long to see you for what you are.

any story teller can make up a story like that. what is so special about yours?

It is the Truth. In a discussion with you that is special.

Forum List

Back