🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So....how many posters do we have who have heard of this INCEL Movement?

No, what I describe is your effort to screw over the employers in the name of equality and equal protection.

What equal protection do employers get? You get an income without working. What do they get?

Why are you entitled to an income without working, when others have to work to provide it for you?

As Vastator said, "You don’t have a “natural right” to unearned income.".
The law is employment at the will of either party. That is what employers get.
what you describe has nothing to do with the concept of employment at will. appeals to ignorance is all you have.

No, what I describe is your effort to screw over the employers in the name of equality and equal protection.

What equal protection do employers get? You get an income without working. What do they get?

Why are you entitled to an income without working, when others have to work to provide it for you?

daniel is a special needs USMB poster. You are way over his head.
Men have arguments not just gossip.

And your arguments are juvenile and pathetic. You basically want to sit at home, have your mother take care of your basic needs and get money from other people's taxes so you can play. Here is a novel idea, why not get a job and help your mother pay the bills?

lol. employment is at the will of either party not wage-slavery.

Yes it is. You are free to "opt out of working". That means you opted out of a paycheck. You do not have a right to someone else's money for your luxuries.

lol. you need a valid economic argument not just stories.

I have given valid arguments. You chose to ignore them for selfish reasons.

And it is you who needs a valid argument. A valid reason why you are entitled to an income without working, while others must work to provide it for you.

You need a valid reason why you should enjoy the fruits of other people's labors, while you do nothing.
simply because You say so?

No, that is your game. YOu need a valid reason because the people who earned the money deserve to keep more of it, without having their money taken to pay for luxuries for someone who refuses to lift a finger for himself.
no, that is your game. it is about equal protection of our social laws in the name of social justice.

Do I really have to go back and find all the times you used the "because I said so" argument? You certainly can't find any posts where I said that.

Oh, so now it is social laws and social justice? What does social justice say about you demanding to have money taken from people who earn it and given to you for luxuries? Is that what you call justice?
lol. that is your story. my story is about compensation for capitalism's natural rate of unemployment on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States.

i like my story better. left wing bigotry?

And it is you who needs a valid argument. A valid reason why you are entitled to an income without working, while others must work to provide it for you.

You need a valid reason why you should enjoy the fruits of other people's labors, while you do nothing.

No, that is your game. YOu need a valid reason because the people who earned the money deserve to keep more of it, without having their money taken to pay for luxuries for someone who refuses to lift a finger for himself.
no, that is your game. it is about equal protection of our social laws in the name of social justice.

Do I really have to go back and find all the times you used the "because I said so" argument? You certainly can't find any posts where I said that.

Oh, so now it is social laws and social justice? What does social justice say about you demanding to have money taken from people who earn it and given to you for luxuries? Is that what you call justice?

danielpalos : You have to pay the hookers, yes you do. You are not special, bitch. They perform a service and deserve compensation. Tell me again how you'd like to work for no money?
it is about equal protection of our social laws in the name of social justice.

The law is employment at the will of either party. That is what employers get.

And your arguments are juvenile and pathetic. You basically want to sit at home, have your mother take care of your basic needs and get money from other people's taxes so you can play. Here is a novel idea, why not get a job and help your mother pay the bills?

Yes it is. You are free to "opt out of working". That means you opted out of a paycheck. You do not have a right to someone else's money for your luxuries.
there is no work require possible in an at-will employment State. only wage-slave States, do that.

danielpalos : You have to pay the hookers, yes you do. You are not special, bitch. They perform a service and deserve compensation. Tell me again how you'd like to work for no money?

Fuck "social justice", pay that girl for services rendered or get beat up, punk.

Fuck "social justice", pay that girl for services rendered or get beat up, punk.
i need equal protection of the law for unemployment compensation on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States, so women won't get in trouble.

No work, no BJ, motherfucker! Straight up, danielpalos has probably never even gotten that far.
unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed,

so women can get paid!
I tell you what, if a hooker came to me and said you stiffed her? I'd beat your ass for being a piece of shit.

(If I knew and trusted the hooker)
I'm not her pimp or anything, I'd do it on the house. You got life fucked up, bro.
Same way I got a friend of mine's mom's car back from a crackhead. I ripped his shirt and the next step was beating him to a pulp if he didn't give up the vehicle.
He realized I meant business. I got it back for her.

Last edited:

lol. that is your story. my story is about compensation for capitalism's natural rate of unemployment on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States.

I'm sure you do like your story better. In your story you get to collect other people's money and not work. But that is not how the system works.

YOu want compensation for capitalisms natural rate of unemployment, even though you voluntarily quit your job and have not looked for another one? No. Just no.

Your basic needs are taken care of by your family. You don't get free money to spend on luxuries, just because you want it.

No it is not. You don't want social justice or equality. You want to lay around doing nothing and still collect a check. That's not how it works.

there is no work require possible in an at-will employment State. only wage-slave States, do that.

Correct. There is no requirement that you work. But work is how you earn a living. If you could not provide for yourself, I would be in favor of tax dollars taking care of your basic needs. But you CAN work. You simply choose not to. By choosing not to work, you lose the income that working provides.

There is no such thing as a wage slave and all states have work and employment

i need equal protection of the law for unemployment compensation on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States, so women won't get in trouble.

So if you don't get something, women will get in trouble? That sounds ominously like a threat of rape.

danielpalos needs to get a fucking life. Oh yeah, and a real job.
I can pay hookers every day if I want to.

I don't. That's not God's way.
I do make my money, though. Enough to pay for hookers or whatever I want.

I'm sure you do like your story better. In your story you get to collect other people's money and not work. But that is not how the system works.

YOu want compensation for capitalisms natural rate of unemployment, even though you voluntarily quit your job and have not looked for another one? No. Just no.

Your basic needs are taken care of by your family. You don't get free money to spend on luxuries, just because you want it.
dear, stop being repugnant to State law regarding the legal concept of employment at the will of either party.

No it is not. You don't want social justice or equality. You want to lay around doing nothing and still collect a check. That's not how it works.
equal protection of the law is in our Constitutions.

Work every day and get BJs every day if you want. If you don't wanna work and make money, you ain't gettin' a damn thing, dumbass!
Chances are hella slim you'll run across a nymphomaniac that might fuck you every now and then, maybe, sometimes, and even then, you're feeding her sickness, is that right?

Work every day and get BJs every day if you want. If you don't wanna work and make money, you ain't gettin' a damn thing, dumbass!
Chances are hella slim you'll run across a nymphomaniac that might fuck you every now and then, maybe, sometimes, and even then, you're feeding her sickness, is that right?
equal protection of the law for unemployment compensation is a better solution.

Forum List

Back