So how much did Trump pay in Federal Taxes?

View attachment 121999

Remember that biased statement "paid just $38 million"???

So Trump paid 25% i.e. $38 million.

Paid "just" $38 million. Not too much bias...
Not when the nominal tax rate is over thirty percent and our Merchant in Commerce in Chief, is asking for lower taxes.
Stupid is as stupid votes and they vote Dumbocrat.

irs-audit-risk_large.PNG
What pisses off the sorry worthless liberals, is that THEY cant be in the top 10% income earners because WELFARE doesn't pay enough to get them there. So they want the government to take all that EARNED money away from the rich folks, and then everyone will be equal. Equally poor and equally miserable. That is liberal FAIRNESS.
Just class envy because the poor are better at tax avoidance than the rich?

View attachment 121999

Not when the nominal tax rate is over thirty percent and our Merchant in Commerce in Chief, is asking for lower taxes.

So you are in favor of more tax dollars being used to pay for things like this:

Swedish massages for rabbits: $387,000
The National Institutes of Health paid this six figure sum to the National Centerfor Complimentary and Alternative Medicine in order to discern whether Swedish massages would be helpful in recovering from an illness.

Teaching Mountain Lions to Ride a Treadmill: $856,000
The National Science Foundation shelled out nearly a million taxpayer dollars to determine if captive mountain lions could be trained to ride a treadmill.

Studying how many times “hangry” people stab a voodoo doll: $331,000
After teaching mountain lions about treadmills, the National Science Foundation also funded a study to come up with the self evident conclusion that hungry people tend to be more angry and aggressive.

Studying the gambling habits of monkeys: $171,000
Another NSF grant funded the study of gambling monkeys. Under the guise of studying the “hot-hand bias” in human gamblers, the University of Rochesterdevised a computer game, taught monkeys to play it, and studied how they responded to winning and losing.

Top 20 Worst Ways the Government Wasted Your Tax Dollars

You in favor of spending your tax money on that... not me.

Tax returns might not reveal anything of value. Personal financial statements would be informative and relevant to the conflicts issue.

Everyone who is thinking clearly on the subject knows why The Donald will never voluntarily release his tax returns. Regardless of what they show, they will immediately become fodder for every Leftist journalist, comic, and news outlet to insult, excoriate, ridicule, and accuse Trump of all manner of impropriety and/or crime. The exercise would blow every other "news" story off the front pages for months.

He would be an absolute fool to release his tax returns. And although sometimes he does foolish things, he is no fool.

And keep in mind, no legislation passing at this time (even assuming he would sign it) can require him to publicize his tax returns for years past. The law don't work that way.
We know, why according to "the law", the senate isn't even required to hear any president's supreme court appointment's but their own party's.

View attachment 121999

Just as a reminder what was promised in the Trump election "When Hillary releases all of her 33,000 deleted emails, Trump will release his tax returns". Has the slimy crooked sickly vagina ex-candidate, released her emails yet?
but trump the degenerate liar promised hillary promised nothing a lying degenerate in our wh is what you idiots gave america ,,,thats 2 for 2

How much did you pay in taxes, my guess is little to nothing.
enough to say I pay more than most of your repub friends earn in a year

It's none of your business. But I have an idea, why don't you losers post another 4000000 threads on this?

View attachment 121999

irs-audit-risk_large.PNG
What pisses off the sorry worthless liberals, is that THEY cant be in the top 10% income earners because WELFARE doesn't pay enough to get them there. So they want the government to take all that EARNED money away from the rich folks, and then everyone will be equal. Equally poor and equally miserable. That is liberal FAIRNESS.
Just class envy because the poor are better at tax avoidance than the rich?

Sure, those poor disenfranchised folks with no voice fuck everything up. Bastards.

View attachment 121999

The National Institutes of Health paid this six figure sum to the National Centerfor Complimentary and Alternative Medicine in order to discern whether Swedish massages would be helpful in recovering from an illness.

The National Science Foundation shelled out nearly a million taxpayer dollars to determine if captive mountain lions could be trained to ride a treadmill.

After teaching mountain lions about treadmills, the National Science Foundation also funded a study to come up with the self evident conclusion that hungry people tend to be more angry and aggressive.

Another NSF grant funded the study of gambling monkeys. Under the guise of studying the “hot-hand bias” in human gamblers, the University of Rochesterdevised a computer game, taught monkeys to play it, and studied how they responded to winning and losing.

How about our wars on crime, drugs, poverty, and terror. We don't need, Walls of Debt.

View attachment 121999

Just as a reminder what was promised in the Trump election "When Hillary releases all of her 33,000 deleted emails, Trump will release his tax returns". Has the slimy crooked sickly vagina ex-candidate, released her emails yet?
but trump the degenerate liar promised hillary promised nothing a lying degenerate in our wh is what you idiots gave america ,,,thats 2 for 2

How much did you pay in taxes, my guess is little to nothing.
enough to say I pay more than most of your repub friends earn in a year

Little to nothing, as I thought.

View attachment 121999

if thats true it's all a gd waste and should be stopped immediately

View attachment 121999

The election is over.Trump is President. No sane person wants to see his tax returns. When Hillary releases her E-mails then the Donald will release his returns. Believe it.
yeah hoss who needs to see if he's been dealing with russia ,,,if he owes russian agents It amazes me to see repubs don't get the fact that he won't show them means he's hiding something
If he had been in the Russian's pockets, the IRS would have informed Congress already. And if he was in their pockets while he was a private citizen, so what? With Hillary it's different because she was in the government when she committed her crimes.

It's none of your business. But I have an idea, why don't you losers post another 4000000 threads on this?

Until Trump releases his tax returns, asshole liberals can lie about them that's why they harp on them constantly.
what is he afraid of blues ?? Above board he'd have shown them long go The man is a con man

I don't remember Trump telling people that he depended on lies, tricks, tactics to get his way as this former president said in his autobiography in 1995.
The former president believed in hiring people who thought people that voted for Obama were stupid and Obama depended on that stupidity!
Dreamsofmyfather.png

Until Trump releases his tax returns, asshole liberals can lie about them that's why they harp on them constantly.
what is he afraid of blues ?? Above board he'd have shown them long go The man is a con man

Trump knows the ONLY reason you freaks on the left want them is so you can formulate some kind of half truth twisted attacks. I know it, Trump knows it, and Trump voters know it. So tough luck, you can't have them, eat it.

View attachment 121999

The election is over.Trump is President. No sane person wants to see his tax returns. When Hillary releases her E-mails then the Donald will release his returns. Believe it.
yeah hoss who needs to see if he's been dealing with russia ,,,if he owes russian agents It amazes me to see repubs don't get the fact that he won't show them means he's hiding something
Just have Hillary show her 33,000 deleted emails and Trump will show his tax returns. What does the vagina ex-candidate have to hide?

Trump doesn't have a (D) after his name, so he is the scourge of the earth.

Ask Daryl Glenn about being a black Republican. Snowflakes double down on their racism if you dont fall in line as a black person. You are not allowed free thought.

View attachment 121999

irs-audit-risk_large.PNG
worthless ?? My ass.....
Your ass is worthless, probably the rest of your body is too......
Obama paid just 18% tax and got $22k refund as IRS deadline looms

c6767d85264794c9288fbe609920f1048dea993d2dd7bea96638e10ae28549cc_1.jpg

Trump paid barely any Federal Income taxes for a long time as his 1997 tax-return with huge loss write off (that he personally didn't actually take, but a loophole allowed him to claim anyway) show.

There is only one person in the world (other than Maddow, who got big ratings) had any interest in releasing CLIENT COPY of just two pages of Trump's 2005 tax return...TRUMP himself. Remaining pages would have shown who he owns money to.

And the ONLY reason Trump even paid 25% in that year was due to Alternate Minimum tax provision, which he wants to get rid of as part of the tax reform. Without that provision his tax would be right about 5%.

Trump is a tax-dodger with a closet full of shady wheeling and dealing with foreign interests - a classic case of what is wrong with American tax policy and a clear reason why we need such disclosure from Presidential candidates.

Last edited:
View attachment 121999

irs-audit-risk_large.PNG
worthless ?? My ass.....
Your ass is worthless, probably the rest of your body is too......

c6767d85264794c9288fbe609920f1048dea993d2dd7bea96638e10ae28549cc_1.jpg
HOW DID you know what Obama paid and what his refund was???I'll answer for you ,,He wasn't afraid like the double dealing Ponzi like pos trump ,to show his taxes

Trump paid barely any Federal Income taxes for a long time as his 1997 tax-return with huge loss write off (that he personally didn't actually take, but a loophole allowed him to claim anyway) show.

There is only one person in the world (other than Maddow, who got big ratings) had any interest in releasing CLIENT COPY of just two pages of Trump's 2005 tax return...TRUMP himself. Remaining pages would have shown who he owns money to.

And the ONLY reason Trump even paid 25% in that year was due to Alternate Minimum tax provision, which he wants to get rid of as part of the tax reform. Without that provision his tax would be right about 5%.

Trump is a tax-dodger with a closet full of shady wheeling and dealing with foreign interests - a classic case of what is wrong with American tax policy and a clear reason why we need such disclosure from Presidential candidates.
That is because he had a loss from a bad investment. OF course you being a welfare recipient who never has any money to invest in, cant make that mistake, you just sit in your parents basement and smoke dope and bitch and moan because you don't have any money. Also notice, that the dope head, didn't say anything about the bi racial homosexual president who paid even less than Trump. Ah yep, liberals are the stupidest people in the universe.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back