So how will MAGA, Rightwing Media and Huckabee Sanders spin the NK/Otto Warmbier Debacle?

'I Am the Only One' couldn't bullshit his way into a Nuclear Arms Agreement with L'il Kim? Now there's a surprise.

So you say. But the good Trumpletons are proud of him, for he hasn't given away the store. And the farm. And Ivanka on top of all that. So there! He (They) won!

Cultists gonna cult.
I understand there are some long nails ideal for keeping those blinders firmly in place. :muahaha:

'I Am the Only One' couldn't bullshit his way into a Nuclear Arms Agreement with L'il Kim? Now there's a surprise.

So you say. But the good Trumpletons are proud of him, for he hasn't given away the store. And the farm. And Ivanka on top of all that. So there! He (They) won!

Cultists gonna cult.
I understand there are some long nails ideal for keeping those blinders firmly in place. :muahaha:

"The buck stops with everybody". - Not Harry Truman

Cultists gonna cult.

I wish I had your equanimity. There used to be a difference between the blinkered pinheads on here and, say, representatives. If you watched just parts of their performance at Cohen's hearing, you'd have to conclude that difference by now completely evaporated.

Think about it lefties. Look to your sorry assed souls. N.K. remains a dangerous nuclear power and here you are celebrating the fact that the talks failed because you hate the President more than you fear nuclear destruction.
You were one of the Republican bastards that was cheering on your leadership OPENLY proclaiming that you wanted President Barack Hussein Obama be a one-term President, and that was your party's number one concern.

GTFOH w/that fake unity mess.

kick-500x330.gif

Why would we want to be unified with you? I find nothing about you remotely likeable

Trump should have just dropped to his knees, given the tyrant a BJ, and paid him billions in ransom / appeasement money like Barry did / would have done. That would have made Dems / snowflakes happy.

:p

Oh he gave Him the BJ at the first summit! This time, ya he did it again giving Kim a pass on Otto!

Cultists gonna cult.

I wish I had your equanimity. There used to be a difference between the blinkered pinheads on here and, say, representatives. If you watched just parts of their performance at Cohen's hearing, you'd have to conclude that difference by now completely evaporated.

Oh, yeah. They're an embarrassment. If their mothers could see them, they'd die of shame.

Trump should have just dropped to his knees, given the tyrant a BJ, and paid him billions in ransom / appeasement money like Barry did / would have done. That would have made Dems / snowflakes happy.

Oh he gave Him the BJ at the first summit! This time, ya he did it again giving Kim a pass on Otto!
Snowflakes aren't capable of thinking things completely through....

As I stated, in the midst of a critical foreign policy juggling act Barak Obama stood with the Saudis against Americans who wanted to sue Saudi for their part in the 9/11 attack.

Snowflakes had no problem with this 'betrayal', and 3,000 Americans died in that incident, not just 1.

It is easy for hate-driven snowflakes to pile on now immediate after the President has just wrapped up a second historic and rather fragile meeting with the leader of a nuclear armed North Korea, with attempting to prevent a future nuclear war on the line not being an exaggeration.

If they want to be hypocritical partisan hindsight arm-chair quarterbacks who want to overlook Obama's much-worse betrayal if the American people, so be it.

It is, however, pathetic and just a little 'treasonius', pulling for Trump to fail.

As I stated, in the midst of a critical foreign policy juggling act Barak Obama stood with the Saudis against Americans who wanted to sue Saudi for their part in the 9/11 attack.

Snowflakes had no problem with this 'betrayal', and 3,000 Americans died in that incident, not just 1.

It is easy for hate-driven snowflakes to pile on now immediate after the President has just wrapped up a second historic and rather fragile meeting with the leader of a nuclear armed North Korea, with attempting to prevent a future nuclear war on the line not being an exaggeration.

If they want to be hypocritical partisan hindsight arm-chair quarterbacks who want to overlook Obama's much-worse betrayal if the American people, so be it.

It is, however, pathetic and just a little 'treasonius', pulling for Trump to fail.

Lol, this has nothing to do with the fellatio that your Orange God just performed twice now on the far kid! Child molestation charges may apply, not sure about the laws in Vietnam.

No one had to wish for his failure, anyone with a firing brain cell already knew he would!

MAGA!

Lol, this has nothing to do with the fellatio that your Orange God just performed twice now on the far kid! Child molestation charges may apply, not sure about the laws in Vietnam.

No one had to wish for his failure, anyone with a firing brain cell already knew he would!

MAGA!
Actually it has everything to do with it, and as I pointed out, your revelry in post I g the fake news that this was a complete failure while refusing to acknowledge the intentional sabotage Obama performed on behalf of Saudi is Un-American.

But let's talk about your knowing this would result in no change...

Would you have preferred President Trump do nothing, to just ignore nuclear armed North Korea?

If President Trump had done that you snowflakes would have attacked him for ignoring the mess Obama left him.

President Obama tried that ... ignoring NK ... and as a result NK acquired advanced missile technology giving them the capability to strike US assets with its nuclear weapons.

At least President made an effort and got farther than Obama ever did.

MAGA!
Actually it has everything to do with it, and as I pointed out, your revelry in post I g the fake news that this was a complete failure while refusing to acknowledge the intentional sabotage Obama performed on behalf of Saudi is Un-American.

But let's talk about your knowing this would result in no change...

Would you have preferred President Trump do nothing, to just ignore nuclear armed North Korea?

If President Trump had done that you snowflakes would have attacked him for ignoring the mess Obama left him.

President Obama tried that ... ignoring NK ... and as a result NK acquired advanced missile technology giving them the capability to strike US assets with its nuclear weapons.

At least President made an effort and got farther than Obama ever did.

Nope, I actually praised tRumPutin for the fact that he would actually sit down and talk to Kim. Because nothing would happen without at least effort, but always knew he was the absolute most unqualified to try.

Trump is very strong. I have no idea who this Otto guy is, but his name sound foreign.
He's the entitled white American man that went over to North Korea, committed a crime, and ended up dead over it.

Of course, these Democratic Party faggots think stealing a poster rates a death sentence now, if a white American does it ... lol and they 're completely baffled as to why they're laughed at and mocked by sane people, and have less than zero credibility after posting this sort of deviant 'logic'.

Trump showed America and the world what a huge scum bag he could be and is when he betrayed America and a tortured murdered Ameican in a dictators custody.

Oh, yeah. They're an embarrassment. If their mothers could see them, they'd die of shame.

Yep. Every time you think they reached the bottom of the barrel, they cheerfully report back, there ain't no such thing as a bottom in their barrel.

lol ..yeah we all saw that movie of Trump torturing the guy n stuff. Great point scored as usual ... roflmao

Trump should have used the Obama Solution : Give the crazy little Midget billions in untraceable US dollars or something brilliant like that!

Forum List

Back