So how will MAGA, Rightwing Media and Huckabee Sanders spin the NK/Otto Warmbier Debacle?

Really not all that hard to understand why you people are such a joke to the world. Always allowing yourselves to be nothing but a fucking tool. Ignorant fuck.

Triggered, eh?

You know the drill. Put bag over mouth and wait for the hyperventilating apoplexy to subside.

SMH.

Fake news...you ask trump stupid questions he gives you tards what you want

And I thought that cow was gonna run for Arky Governor and clean up the massive mountains of chicken shit that's polluting that state. But, I guess the huge amount of shit that spews out of that pie-hole of hers is just perfect for Fox News.

And I thought that cow was gonna run for Arky Governor and clean up the massive mountains of chicken shit that's polluting that state. But, I guess the huge amount of shit that spews out of that pie-hole of hers is just perfect for Fox News.
/—-/ The Liberal War on Women continues with new venom.

you have issues.

When did you meet her?

holy fk. toxic hate toward women.

Really not all that hard to understand why you people are such a joke to the world. Always allowing yourselves to be nothing but a fucking tool. Ignorant fuck.

Triggered, eh?

You know the drill. Put bag over mouth and wait for the hyperventilating apoplexy to subside.

SMH.
toxic hate and shamer leftists fks 101.

free full body massage with Happy ending for Any women who may feel victimized.

Sugar and spice and everything nice is what we should expect, afterward.

Who cares about Warmbeer?

You should because Otto and that old box of bones is all Trump got in return for a promise that Kim could keep his nukes. Is that a great deal or what!!!
Kim's not setting off a nuke. Trump just used Kim for distraction. I don't think any voters care. Aside from the Trupettes, who think we should build a Victory Arch for Trump to parade thought each day

Another cry baby... Boo hoo hoo

Forum List

Back