So how will MAGA, Rightwing Media and Huckabee Sanders spin the NK/Otto Warmbier Debacle?

Trump is very strong. I have no idea who this Otto guy is, but his name sound foreign.
You are wrong. Otto was an American who's great crime was to remove a banner for a souvenier when in NK. He was tortured mercilessly. All of his teeth were pulled andput back in in different spots. I can't remember all they did, but it was horrendous.

I thought they should have been bombed for the cruelty. Otto coulldn't walk, was blind and just gurgled sound in a moaning way. I'm sure they euthenized him so he would stop feeling pain. There should have been a hit on Kim.

Trump should have just dropped to his knees, given the tyrant a BJ, and paid him billions in ransom / appeasement money like Barry did / would have done. That would have made Dems / snowflakes happy.

:p
More fantasizing about something that Former President Obama never actually did. I guess it beats reality and facts.

Does this mean Kim is Little Rocket Man again?
No, it means Kim over reached in the Summit and the President sent him home to rethink the issue. In a sense, he gave him a time out for bad behavior but the working groups continue to talk.

Yeah, poor Kim - making that long trip home, knowing his "friend" absolved him of responsibility for Otto Warmbier.

Three weeks ago, Trump was publicly disputing his intelligence community's assessment of North Korean capabilities. That's a ridiculous way to head off to an international summit. A little bit of homework, and a phone call or two, would have established basic parameters before the trip. He's an ignorant amateur, who thinks personalities will carry the day.
The "theatre" is actually the substance. But that's been true for potus's before Trump. Trump elevated it for his reality tv base. And NK is no longer an issue for the US and China.

For POTUS's before Trump, they wouldn't have made the trip, unless their delegates had already achieved a lesser agreement for signing - having arrived at positions through as thorough an understanding of the situation as possible. Trump telegraphed his ignorance before the trip. The theater isn't the substance. Foreign policy isn't talk radio - policies and principles matter more than personalities.

Think about it lefties. Look to your sorry assed souls. N.K. remains a dangerous nuclear power and here you are celebrating the fact that the talks failed because you hate the President more than you fear nuclear destruction.
You were one of the Republican bastards that was cheering on your leadership OPENLY proclaiming that you wanted President Barack Hussein Obama be a one-term President, and that was your party's number one concern.

GTFOH w/that fake unity mess.

kick-500x330.gif

View attachment 248145

:p
Rick Santorum is triggered
Rick Santorum: Trump's decision to side with Kim Jong Un on Otto Warmbier was 'reprehensible' - CNNPolitics

No, it means Kim over reached in the Summit and the President sent him home to rethink the issue. In a sense, he gave him a time out for bad behavior but the working groups continue to talk.

Yeah, poor Kim - making that long trip home, knowing his "friend" absolved him of responsibility for Otto Warmbier.

Three weeks ago, Trump was publicly disputing his intelligence community's assessment of North Korean capabilities. That's a ridiculous way to head off to an international summit. A little bit of homework, and a phone call or two, would have established basic parameters before the trip. He's an ignorant amateur, who thinks personalities will carry the day.
lol And you imagine you are an expert.

It's not about me. I'm not the one flying 12,000 miles home, holding my ... Well, anyways.
So then you don't know what the facts are and apparently don't care, right?

The "theatre" is actually the substance. But that's been true for potus's before Trump. Trump elevated it for his reality tv base. And NK is no longer an issue for the US and China.

For POTUS's before Trump, they wouldn't have made the trip, unless their delegates had already achieved a lesser agreement for signing - having arrived at positions through as thorough an understanding of the situation as possible. Trump telegraphed his ignorance before the trip. The theater isn't the substance. Foreign policy isn't talk radio - policies and principles matter more than personalities.
I dunno. Our policy cannot be NK has to denuclearize before we do shit. It's unrealistic and accomplishes nothing. It goes back to Clinton actually comtemplating starting a war.

The theatre is just his travelling reality show for the Trumpbots. "Trump has big win in strongly walking away, but Kim still friend." Trump is all about personalities ... or foils to his tv character.

What Trump's done is tell Kim he can have nukes and we can have peace. That's actually an improvement over what we've had since the late 1990's. NK is now not any impediment for a trade deal with Jina. Although I expect Trump to cave on intellectual property. And NK is an extremely dangerous place for civilians, or really anyone, to go. Michael Palin hosted a pretty cool show on the country.
It may be on Netflix now

Monty Python’s Michael Palin On How He Made A Film In North Korea

Oh

lol And you imagine you are an expert.

It's not about me. I'm not the one flying 12,000 miles home, holding my ... Well, anyways.
So then you don't know what the facts are and apparently don't care, right?

I posted my FWIW opinion of Trump, and your replies are about me. Presuming that you care more than I isn't an interesting argument.

I dunno. Our policy cannot be NK has to denuclearize before we do shit. It's unrealistic and accomplishes nothing. It goes back to Clinton actually comtemplating starting a war.

The theatre is just his travelling reality show for the Trumpbots. "Trump has big win in strongly walking away, but Kim still friend." Trump is all about personalities ... or foils to his tv character.

What Trump's done is tell Kim he can have nukes and we can have peace. That's actually an improvement over what we've had since the late 1990's. NK is now not any impediment for a trade deal with Jina. Although I expect Trump to cave on intellectual property. And NK is an extremely dangerous place for civilians, or really anyone, to go. Michael Palin hosted a pretty cool show on the country.
It may be on Netflix now

Kim already knew he could have nukes.

"Some really bad things happened to Otto — some really, really bad things. But he tells me that he didn't know about it, and I will take him at his word." -President Trump

If you can't trust the word of a murderous tyrant than who can you trust?!
is there evidence he knew?

North Korea is an autocratic society. Nothing gets done without the blessing of Dear Leader. If you think he didn't know than you are as a blind as a bat.
A college kid? Nope. That’s stupid.

I see. The iron fist autocrat was clueless that his government was torturing an American citizen. :lol:
cause that was of grave importance to him? You can't be serious that Kim would be called in on an 18 year old student.

It may be on Netflix now

kim was like what are you going to do about it. Trump said suffer mthr fker.

What he is saying is NK is a terrible place but this is about trying to avoid a nuclear arms race in the Pacific and possibly another hot war in Korea, so I am not going to be distracted from the goal of avoiding these real dangers by making a lame political gesture as Obama would have.

How is blaming the man responsible for the torture that lead an American's death a lame political gesture? President Trump's comment about taking Kim's word concerning Otto Warmbier was uncommonly stupid.
How?

If you can't see how than you are more retarded than I previously thought.
In other words, you didn't so much think it as feel it.

You are free to take Kim's word on the matter if you like. After all, he's quite known for his honestly and loose grip on his nation. :lol:
how white of you. You think they all let him know when they all wipe their asses too? BTW, do you think trump knows or obammy knew the status of every prisoner on gitmo?

It may be on Netflix now

Trump just made it US policy. Which is a change

how white of you. You think they all let him know when they all wipe their asses too? BTW, do you think trump knows or obammy knew the status of every prisoner on gitmo?

Kim was too busy hugging kittens and making floral arrangements to know the status of an American citizen he had jailed. Good Christ you are one deluded fuck. lol

Kim was too busy hugging kittens and making floral arrangements to know the status of an American citizen he had jailed. Good Christ you are one deluded fuck. lol
Kim was probably at his nuclear facilities whacking off at the rockets. just my guess though, I don't actually give a thousand shits what the fat fk does. You do though, holy crap,

It may be on Netflix now

Trump just made it US policy. Which is a change
what other president told them to remove them? I'd say it's been US policy for some time since no one went after them. just saying, which mean old president stood up to Kim. name him besides trump. let's see the pictures of those achievements smart ass. And.....how long have we been at war with NK?

More fantasizing about something that Former President Obama never actually did. I guess it beats reality and facts.

The REALITY is THIS:

Barak Obama violated the US Constitution by illegally negotiating a personal / private TREATY - on behalf of the united States, bypassing Congress to do so. When the deal was done Obama bypassed Congress again, running to the UN to get 'the world' to ratify the deal before US Politicians ever got the chance to read it.

Barak Obama negotiated from a position of EXTREME WEAKNESS.
- During the negotiations (which every other major country had pulled their reps from) the Iranians were openly proclaiming in the media that Obama was so desperate to get the deal done that he would agree to anything they asked, the Iranian military was conducting drills practicing sinking US aircraft carriers, and the Shahs / Mullahs were leading throngs in chants of 'Death To America'...while Obama remained at the table. The PERCEPTION, at least, was one of weakness by the US / Obama

- The Obama administration admitted that Obama NEVER EVEN ASKED / DEMANDED that the return of US hostages be part of the deal because they did not want to cause the Iranian's to walk away from the table.

:wtf:

"WHILE BEING SO 'AFRAID' IRAN WOULD WALK AWAY FROM THE NEGOTIATING TABLE IF HE DEMANDED US CITIZENS BE RELEASED AS PART OF THE DEAL, OBAMA AND HIS ADMINISTRATION WAS F*ING THE U.S. AND LYING TO / HIDING WHAT HE WAS DOING FROM CONGRESS AND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE:

Obama officials pushed the U.S. Treasury to let Iran convert the equivalent of $5.7 billion of funds held in Oman's Bank of Muscat from rials into dollars and subsequently into euros. It required a special license by the U.S. Treasury, which was granted in February of 2016. But it was never disclosed, either to Congress or the American people"

We have even since learned that Obama was trying to give Iran access to the US Banking System! Obama even tried 'extorting' Congress into going along with his own personally negotiated Treaty:

"As the Treasury and State Department worked behind the scenes to help Iran access the dollar, the message to Congress remained the same: The JCPOA (Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action) did not allow Iran to access the U.S. financial system."

Obama sent a clear message to Congress: If you don't block
this nuclear deal, we will bar Iran's access to our financial system. The deal was clear, unequivocal."

*** For the 'slow', Obama was threatening to give Iran access to the US Banking System if they opposed accepting his personal 'treaty' with Iran.

By making / signing this illegal treaty Barak Obama was funding world-wide terrorism to the tune of $1.7 BILLION:

"Washington Times national security correspondent Bill Gertz in February of this year reported that some of the $1.7 billion that the Obama administration officially handed over to the Iranians had ended up in the hands of terrorist groups. Those terrorist groups included Hezbollah, the Houthi rebels in Yemen, and Iran's own Quds Force, the dirty tricks and terror branch of the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps.

No one knows how much of the $5.7 billion that Obama allowed Iran to access also went to terrorist activities. Or, for that matter, how much went to further research activity on Iran's nuclear bomb project. That awaits a later investigation.

But it's important to note that the Iran nuclear deal also removed some $100 billion in sanctions on Iran. This made Iran once again a big player in the Mideast. It's almost certain that a good piece of that
went to the Islamic Revolutionary Guards, which by some accounts control as much as 40% of Iran's economy."

How Obama Secretly Gave Iran Access To Billions Of Dollars — And Also Enabled Terrorism

'Negotiating a deal to prevent Iran from building nuclear weapons?' How about negotiating the release of $5 - 7 BILLION dollars to Iran (and the potential access to the US Banking System), financing Iranian surrogate / associated terrorist groups all over the Middle East and making Iran once again the biggest threat to neighboring nations / the ME.

Amazingly enough, Democrats and snowflakes continue to argue, despite all of this, that Obama helped terrorists and enemies to this nation in any way.

Forum List

Back