So how will MAGA, Rightwing Media and Huckabee Sanders spin the NK/Otto Warmbier Debacle?

Trump is very strong. I have no idea who this Otto guy is, but his name sound foreign.
He's the entitled white American man that went over to North Korea, committed a crime, and ended up dead over it.
More precisely,

Otto Frederick Warmbier (December 12, 1994 – June 19, 2017) was an American college student who was imprisoned in North Korea in 2016 after being convicted of theft of a propaganda poster. In June 2017, the U.S government secured his release.

Warmbier had been traveling to Hong Kong for a study abroad program when he decided to visit North Korea on a guided tour at the end of December 2015. While there, he allegedly attempted to steal a propaganda poster from his hotel, for which he was arrested and sentenced to 15 years' imprisonment with hard labor.

Otto Warmbier - Wikipedia
/----/ This proves NKs are very reasonable people to work with. No need for Trump to walk out.

"Some really bad things happened to Otto — some really, really bad things. But he tells me that he didn't know about it, and I will take him at his word." -President Trump

If you can't trust the word of a murderous tyrant than who can you trust?!
What he is saying is NK is a terrible place but this is about trying to avoid a nuclear arms race in the Pacific and possibly another hot war in Korea, so I am not going to be distracted from the goal of avoiding these real dangers by making a lame political gesture as Obama would have.

/----/ So tell us, how Obozo handled his meetings with Kim --- oh wait - never mind.
big dope.png

"Some really bad things happened to Otto — some really, really bad things. But he tells me that he didn't know about it, and I will take him at his word." -President Trump

is there evidence he knew?

North Korea is an autocratic society. Nothing gets done without the blessing of Dear Leader. If you think he didn't know than you are as a blind as a bat.

So trump has the upper hand, Kim either ups the number of nuclear sites or additional sanctions will be initiated. Trump’s a genius

Trump is very strong. I have no idea who this Otto guy is, but his name sound foreign.
He's the entitled white American man that went over to North Korea, committed a crime, and ended up dead over it.
More precisely,

Otto Frederick Warmbier (December 12, 1994 – June 19, 2017) was an American college student who was imprisoned in North Korea in 2016 after being convicted of theft of a propaganda poster. In June 2017, the U.S government secured his release.

Warmbier had been traveling to Hong Kong for a study abroad program when he decided to visit North Korea on a guided tour at the end of December 2015. While there, he allegedly attempted to steal a propaganda poster from his hotel, for which he was arrested and sentenced to 15 years' imprisonment with hard labor.

Otto Warmbier - Wikipedia
/----/ This proves NKs are very reasonable people to work with. No need for Trump to walk out.
It is irrelevant to the issues under discussion, avoiding a nuclear arms race in the Pacific and avoiding another Korean war.

North Korea is an autocratic society. Nothing gets done without the blessing of Dear Leader. If you think he didn't know than you are as a blind as a bat.
A college kid? Nope. That’s stupid.

What he is saying is NK is a terrible place but this is about trying to avoid a nuclear arms race in the Pacific and possibly another hot war in Korea, so I am not going to be distracted from the goal of avoiding these real dangers by making a lame political gesture as Obama would have.

How is blaming the man responsible for the torture that lead an American's death a lame political gesture? President Trump's comment about taking Kim's word concerning Otto Warmbier was uncommonly stupid.

What debacle??

Trump walked away when the troll didn't want to negotiate.

No debacle there. Just a good businessman who didn't waste his time.

The two of them will have another summit and Trump will walk away again unless he gets something he can live with.

You sure don't think outside the box. You are such a good little sheeple. +

How is blaming the man responsible for the torture that lead an American's death a lame political gesture? President Trump's comment about taking Kim's word concerning Otto Warmbier was uncommonly stupid.
How?

Think about it lefties. Look to your sorry assed souls. N.K. remains a dangerous nuclear power and here you are celebrating the fact that the talks failed because you hate the President more than you fear nuclear destruction.

These are pieces of shit who glorify the slaughter of babies in and just out of the womb.

A college kid? Nope. That’s stupid.

I see. The iron fist autocrat was clueless that his government was torturing an American citizen. :lol:

No, making a lame political gesture that would make negotiations on nuclear arms and war more difficult would have been stupid, it would have been obamaly stupid.

How?

If you can't see how than you are more retarded than I previously thought.

How?

In other words, you didn't so much think it as feel it.

How?

In other words, you didn't so much think it as feel it.

You are free to take Kim's word on the matter if you like. After all, he's quite known for his honestly and loose grip on his nation. :lol:

Trump should have just dropped to his knees, given the tyrant a BJ, and paid him billions in ransom / appeasement money like Barry did / would have done. That would have made Dems / snowflakes happy.

:p

That would be must. see. TV.

Forum List

Back