So how's that Tollybon supervised evacuation going for you Joe?

The POTUS is busy with more important things than talking to you right now.
Right.....
HIDING.jpg

Ten dead service men....you are stupid.....a very stupid american....small a....
Stop deflecting and address the comment. Drumpfs response to the Taliban violating the agreement was to stick his head in the ground and withdraw more troops. He is the fuckup that has caused those 10 dead servicemen.

Stop deflecting and address the comment. Drumpfs response to the Taliban violating the agreement was to stick his head in the ground and withdraw more troops. He is the fuckup that has caused those 10 dead servicemen.
I don't know who Drumpf is....but I see what your guy has done...Joe's days in office are numbered....and you voted for him because someone told you Trump was bad...what an idiot....please stop voting...

I don't know who Drumpf is....but I see what your guy has done...Joe's days in office are numbered....and you voted for him because someone told you Trump was bad...what an idiot....please stop voting...
Drumpf is the guy that negotiated the deal with the Taliban and tying Bidens hands. He is the reason that there are now 10 more dead americans. Drumpf was a fuckup and a idiot. Thats why I voted him out. Stop begging me to not vote. You will thank me later.

Drumpf is the guy that negotiated the deal with the Taliban and tying Bidens hands. He is the reason that there are now 10 more dead americans. Drumpf was a fuckup and a idiot. Thats why I voted him out. Stop begging me to not vote. You will thank me later.
No more mean tweets. Did Trump plan the weakest to leave last???

My God what did you do to your country

Now you have lied multiple times...Joe's hands were not tied...and Joe allowed the Taliban to break the agreement...not Trump...

Drumpf had no plan. He just had the weak agreement he allowed the Taliban to violate which made them grow bolder because he didnt do anything but withdraw more troops.
Joe wanted all troops out before the 20 yr anniversary of 9-11...see what a clown you voted for....

Joe has made America more unsafe than we were before 9-11...if you live in a big city...keeps your eyes open....situational awareness...read up on it....

Afghanistan is once again a proving ground for terrorists.....INCLUDING STATE OF THE ART AMERICAN WEAPONS!

BRILLIANT!

We disgraced every death and casualty in Afghanistan....not to mention the trillions of dollars we spent there....

I want a refund on the tax money of mine that went to that bullshit war.

How many scumbag members of the MIC now have mansions with 40X80 pools on the water because of selling weapons for that war.

IT WAS A FLEECING OF THE TAXPAYER BY THE GOVERNMENT AND MIC. STRAIGHT UP.

Forum List

Back