So I Called My Local Islamic Center &

It's their country, their laws, their culture.

Why should I care or want to try and change them??

Exactly. Thank you for proving my point.
OK, I give up.

What point are you trying to make?

The board would like to know. :doubt:

The point is the women were free to dress with their legs exposed and walk around in public and would not have been allowed to in nations like Saudi Arabia or Iran. The irony is obviously over the heads of the moonbats.

OK, I give up.

The point is the women were free to dress with their legs exposed and walk around in public and would not have been allowed to in nations like Saudi Arabia or Iran. The irony is obviously over the heads of the moonbats.
Oh, Ok, glad you were able to make some sort of point............:cuckoo:

OK, I give up.

And your response is to imply that I'm crazy. You lose.

OK, I give up.

Not much of a point there.

Also, you might want to look up the definition of "irony".

And your response is to imply that I'm crazy. You lose.

no, he inferred that you're crazy from the crazed ramblings that you post here.

I think Jerk Fart's point is that we should be like Saudi Arabia and dictate what women may wear in public.

OK, I give up.

It's ironic because the women were protesting in favor of Islam and the very religion they were protesting in favor of would not have allowed them to walk around with their legs exposed. That's ironic.

I don't expect a moonbat to see the point.

It's ironic because the women were protesting in favor of Islam and the very religion they were protesting in favor of would not have allowed them to walk around with their legs exposed. That's ironic.

I think the "irony" here is that the girls were protesting for freedom, and you're attacking them for it.

I think the "irony" here is that the girls were protesting for freedom, and you're attacking them for it.

I'm attacking the women? What did I say about the women that you consider an "attack"?

[

You are getting your info from C.A.I.R.? You may want to do some research first. I will get you started:
"Council on American Islamic Relations and CAIR Canada (collectively, CAIR), have aided, abetted, and materially sponsored and al Qaeda and international terrorism. CAIR is an outgrowth of the Hamas front group the Islamic Association of Palestine. The FBI's former associate director in charge of Investigative and Counter-Intelligence Operations described the Islamic Association of Palestine as an organization that has directly supported Hamas military goals and is a front organization for Hamas that engages in propaganda for Islamic militants. It has produced videotapes that are very hate-filled, full of vehement propaganda. It is an organization that has supported direct confrontation."
CAIR Named as a Defendant in 9/11 Terror Lawsuit :: Daniel Pipes
C.A.I.R. has been investigated by every government agency you can think of.

And nothing has been found to link them to anything.that's against the law. :cool:

Because there are no charges on them means nothing. The facts show they support terrorists organizations. I don't take info from any group with that type of background. They obviously have an agenda and will paint the most rosy picture of their organization and the dumb masses will buy it. Where there is smoke and all.....
The feds had nothing to link Al Capone until they busted him on tax evasion. Up until then, I guess he was just a model citizen.

He had an M.B.A., a wife and two young kids and a passion for Ping-Pong.

On the surface, Faisal Shahzad, 30, appeared to be living a typical American life in suburban Connecticut.

He was handsome and well-dressed. His pretty 28-year-old wife, Huma Mian, adored him.

On a social networking site, she expressed her passions as "fashion, shoes, bags, shopping and of course Faisal."

For most of the dozen or so years the Pakistan-born Shahzad lived in the U.S., he didn't make much of an impression on the teachers, neighbors and others who came into his orbit.

"He was just a normal dude," said George Lamonica, who bought a two-bedroom apartment in Norwalk from Shahzad in 2004. "You wouldn't have looked at him twice."

Read more: Times Square bomb suspect Faisal Shahzad 'was just a normal dude' before making neighbors suspicious

Ya never know... Just sayin...
So true,

Timmothy McVeigh was just your typical all American kid and a decorated veteran.

Who was quiet and never drew much attention to himself.

Ya never know...Just saying.....

Where did you hear that? McVeigh was not quiet. He wrote letters to the newspapers and lawmakers. He distributed hate literature and spoke of violence to anyone who would listen. He was being watched. Just not good enough unfortunately.

But that was pre-OKC; and pre-911. Things are different now.

Timothy McVeigh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

now that im over my cold, im debating whether to go into the mosque and ask those questions or email the imam, so i can share the answers with you

what do you think?

my questions

#1 paraphrasing myself, can you explain to me what happened after muslims death, the popular notion is that islam tried to take over the world, is this a misconception?

#2 I have heard, and read about some of the versus, about 100 or so, that have caused contreversy, why do terrorists, keep sighting them as justification and should they be taken out?

#3 why are women, gays, and non muslims mistreated in parts of the muslim world like saudi arabia

#4 why so many muslims seem to hate israel, it makes me feel hated as a jew and I dont even live there, but im half israeli, but its as if a lot of muslims wont say anything about palestinian terrorism, i.e. hamas, and others, but israel is satan

makes me sad

It is good to have answers to some questions before you ask them to judge the veracity of the person you are having a conversation with .
Read and understand these questions and answers before you get mugged.
Islam Question and Answer - Was Islam spread by the sword?
Islam Question and Answer - Was Islam spread by the sword?
Islam Question and Answer - The reason why jihaad is prescribed
Islam Question and Answer - There is no compulsion to accept Islam
http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/22899/fitnah

It would also take me an hour an 11 minutes each way to get there, so im thinking email might be best so i can share the answers with y'all

but im waiting for more feedback, so more mr fitnah has helped :)

Forum List

Back