So I decided to flip on BSNBC just to see if they are race baiting. Just, to see.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
There is a show on there right now, and it is entitled,

RACE TALK

Just fucking unreal how libs are used as the pawns they are.

Hosted by this victim of white America, who has tampons (yes tampons) hanging from her ear lobes.

Notice her thick rimmed academia glasses.

mi.jpg

Yep... Make everyone hate each other and have self pity.. The entrenched Obama way

-Geaux

They are pressing the issue with only 3 weeks left before the important election. The morons on the left cannot connect the dots.

Mainly cause they are stupid.

Hosted by this victim of white America, who has tampons (yes tampons) hanging from her ear lobes.

mi.jpg
How did you see that last night? That was protesting (over a year ago) the Texas legislature banning women from having tampons during legislative debate. How is that racial?

mi.jpg
How did you see that last night? That was protesting (over a year ago) the Texas legislature banning women from having tampons during legislative debate. How is that racial?

I did not see the photo last night. I said there was a show on now hosted by that person TODAY . Who, in that photo that I posted of her, is wearing tampons hanging off her stupid liberal ears.

Last edited:

mi.jpg
Worst attempt at a burn EVER. Topped in lameness only by bringing back what a stupid woman she is by having worn them in a display of liberal lying stupidity.

Tampons.

Holy crap.

Please tell me that's Photoshop.

No, it is not photoshopped. She is a complete fucking moron. Same network, mind you that employs Al Sharpton.

Of course the left make fun of Fox News.

Let me put it this way. There is nothing, that a liberal ever says, that is worthy of any respect.

Tampons.

Holy crap.

No, it is not photoshopped. She is a complete fucking moron. Same network, mind you that employs Al Sharpton.

Let me put it this way. There is nothing, that a liberal ever says, that is worthy of any respect.
Texas Republicans banned tampons from the legislature during debate. As you say, "holy crap!" That's not noteworthy? Or stupid? Or worthy of reporting in a mocking way?

Of course, guns, with a concealed carry permit, are just fine.

Tampons.

Holy crap.

Texas Republicans banned tampons from the legislature during debate. As you say, "holy crap!" That's not noteworthy? Or stupid? Or worthy of reporting in a mocking way?

lol....no they didn't. Try again

Tampons.

Holy crap.

They banned the use of tampons? I do not understand. Or are you stating a half baked truth in order to make a warped point?

Tampons.

Holy crap.

lol....no they didn't. Try again
This didn't happen??

TamponGate Texas Senate issues ban on feminine hygiene products GlobalPost

No it didn't.

They did confiscate items that might be thrown at the stage during the debate. Including jars of urine and poo. So, even though it has been twisted into a horrible thing you wussies can get your bowels all knotted up over, it was just a minor over reach to disgusting display of progressive aggression. The restrooms have supplies.

Forum List

Back