So if a private business owner says one has to be vaxxed to work there

The question of emergency authorization is like a catch-22. The FDA can't give full approval until any potential side effects have been studied for 1-2 years. There is no way to rush that timeline.

And we are facing a crisis with the delta infection rate filling up our hospitals like at the height of the pandemic.

Wrong.
The graphs show there is no spike or crisis at all compared to the earlier spike, and the problem of it lasting this long has to do with the utterly ridiculous strategy of "flattening the curve", which prevents it from ending.
Delta is only slightly more infectious, but is hospitalizing almost no one.
So this is all fake hype.

No one should have needed to be hospitalized since we knew Fluvoxamine, Ivermectin, and even quinine can prevent any serious harm.

I hear they have doctors at Mayo Clinic.

But I guess they’re idiots like me. And you’re super smart.

The Mayo Clinic is NOT mandating vaccination.
Read your own link.

You have it backwards. You can discriminate over anything that is not specifically forbidden, such as race or gender.

Totally and completely wrong.
What is legal and illegal is not just dependent upon legislation.
You do not only have the rights that are enumerated.
That is because rights are infinite and can NEVER be enumerated.
There are lots of unenumerated rights, like privacy, that you can and will be incarcerated for violating.
And the only time it is ever legal to discriminate if if it is necessary in order to protect the rights of others.
Which is not the case with an experimental vaccine that is likely to turn out much worse than Thalidomide.
Sensitizing your immune system to spike proteins is insane, because your own body produces huge amounts of spike proteins for exosome, intercellular communications.

I'm not so bothered by medical facilities, they choose to work among disease and stuff... So they'd probably want a shot of ANYTHING, lol. It's when Amazon, GM and anything Bill Gates owns... start injecting you for a job is where the line should be drawn.

Totally and completely wrong.
What is legal and illegal is not just dependent upon legislation.
You do not only have the rights that are enumerated.
That is because rights are infinite and can NEVER be enumerated.
There are lots of unenumerated rights, like privacy, that you can and will be incarcerated for violating.
And the only time it is ever legal to discriminate if if it is necessary in order to protect the rights of others.
Which is not the case with an experimental vaccine that is likely to turn out much worse than Thalidomide.
Sensitizing your immune system to spike proteins is insane, because your own body produces huge amounts of spike proteins for exosome, intercellular communications.
You can't invent rights out of convenience. There is no right to hold a specific job.

I'm not so bothered by medical facilities, they choose to work among disease and stuff... It's when Amazon, GM and anything Bill Gates owns... start injecting you for a job is where the line should be drawn.
Why?

I did the cattle car lineups and scheduling frenzy for the much ballyhooed Moderna but now seeing the disarray that has followed I won’t be playing good guy for any boosters.

Would you go to a restaurant where the customers are obviously ill?

Would you let somebody with the chicken pox, or measles dine with the other customers?

It is those are vaccinated who are the greatest threat, since the vaccine does not target any virus, but just spike proteins, which means they can cause or increase autoimmune diseases like covid-19 is when it harms people.

You have it backwards. You can discriminate over anything that is not specifically forbidden, such as race or gender.
I've run in to many, many liberals, however, who see it differently. They believe that anti-discrimination laws exist to ensure that everyone is "treated equally". And that mindset is fueling the Trumpster's sudden enthusiasm for state intervention in such matters.

I've run in to many, many liberals who see it differently. They believe that anti-discrimination laws exist to ensure that everyone is "treated equally".
Except that's not the case. People shouldn't be treated differently if they're a man or woman, if they're black or white, if they're gay or straight.

The list goes on for a little bit.

But it doesn't mean you have to be treated the same for easily modifiable reasons.

Except that's not the case.
Oh, I agree. They have nothing to do with equal rights and are simple social engineering projects targeting certain biases for suppression.

But the brochure says otherwise, and people believe that crap. As witnessed by many of the comments here.

Oh, I agree. They have nothing to do with equal rights and are simple social engineering projects targeting certain biases for suppression.

But the brochure says otherwise, and people believe that crap. As witnessed by many of the comments here.
This isn't about bias.

You can't invent rights out of convenience. There is no right to hold a specific job.

We are not talking about the right to get a particular job, but the right not to be illegally fired from a job you already have and prove you can do well.
You do have a right to not be fired for an illegal reason, such an employer's ignorance about the obvious dangers of these synthetic pseudo vaccines, that could easily be extremely harmful.
Many small towns have limited employers, so employers have a huge effect on your right to earn a living.

As of right now, the employee has two options, either be vaccinated, or find a new job.

The government just gave all employers unfettered ability to force their employees to be vaccinated.
Hence our nation becoming full fascist.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

But the brochure says otherwise, and people believe that crap. As witnessed by many of the comments here

dblack pumping out more of your monic shit while high fiving your leftist boi friend. This one you're just making up, which is why you can't provide any examples

We are not talking about the right to get a particular job, but the right not to be illegally fired from a job you already have and prove you can do well.
You do have a right to not be fired for an illegal reason, such an employer's ignorance about the obvious dangers of these synthetic pseudo vaccines, that could easily be extremely harmful.
Many small towns have limited employers, so employers have a huge effect on your right to earn a living
It is not illegal to fire someone for failing to comply with the requirements of that job.

Forum List

Back