So I'm a mean nasty outlaw biker

Dear Abby,

I've never written to you before, but I really need your advice on what could be a crucial decision.

I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs...phone rings, but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently, although when I ask their names she always says, "Just some friends from work, you don't know them."

I sometimes stay awake to look out for her cab coming home, but she always comes walking up the drive as I hear the sound of a car leaving, around the corner, as if she has gotten out and walked the rest of the way. Why? Maybe she wasn't in a taxi at all?

I once picked up her cell phone, just to see what time it was. This caused her to go completely berserk. She quickly snatched the phone out of my hand and cursed me hysterically, screaming that I should never touch her personal property, then accused me of trying to spy on her.

Anyway, I have never broached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her. I decided I was going to park my Harley Davidson Lowrider next to the garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the street around the corner when she came home. It was at that moment, crouching behind my motorcycle that I noticed a small amount of motor oil leaking through the gasket between the rear head and rocker arm cover.
s
So...is this something I can easily repair myself or do you think I should take it back to the dealer?

the nature of a whore is the nature of a whore ... Harleys leak no matter what you do.. you should of know that when you bought her

o how funny....any time i have ask a biker for help.....its been forthcoming.....lost in the middle of nowhere and the only place open was a biker bar.....no worries...got great directions and went back for lunch the next day.....i would much rather be alone in a biker bar than alone in a golfer bar

More honest clientele...
Hi Ernie Seasons Greetings to You and Your family, Bikers,well I employ four of them but I never refer to them as "Bikers" because they are mates............There are some bad Bastards but no different to society in general,you make a friend of a Biker and they are friends for life,do anything for you and are great guys.I have been to their club rooms as a guest(buggers wanted to piss on my suit jacket,so I let them...It went down well,and fuck it mean't much to them and me too in a very positive way).

Ernie its not just folk looking at you guys negative way but the way you guys look at them too.The Cheaters do a lot for charity here to,took your example from the US about 20 years ago,not just Toys but they buy cancer machines and many other good deeds indeed.

On a more serious note,a few other Gangs from the Eastern States and New Zealand have tried to muscle into WA over the past few years but the cops just hound all the time,the Cheaters and the Police have an "understanding".
Ernie,11 years ago a Cheater was gunned down in a dispute with a rival gang,the boys at worked asked a few months later if I could help the widow and her two young children,they were about 12+13 Girls at the time......I met the Lady and I asked her how we could help (the chapter had sorted out paying the house off,and some cash) It turned out that Brett the late husband wanted the girls to go to a "good school".

I got them into the best,today both are studying at Uni.,one as a Doctor,the other a Lawyer,really lovely girls,their mum remarried to a lovely guy but not a member when the girls were in their late teens,she told me that she could never marry a Bikie(your Biker) because of what had happened to Brett and in repect to his memory,you know what I mean Ernie.

I once told you I'd never ride on the back of your bike,and I'm sticking to it,anyway there are plenty of chicks to ride!!!!with you:badgrin:...but I would :cheers2:if we ever caught up.Your a good Bloke,again Seasons Greetings to the Family.steven...as a footnote Western Australia/Perth per head of population buy the most Harleys worldwide,I know one guy who has 32, each year for the past 32 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and he reckons they are a great investment..I think he's right

Last edited:
Last Wednesday, I loaded up the Harley in my toy hauler and headed back down to South Florida.
For the 10 years I lived in the Fort Lauderdale area, every year on the second Sunday in December, I've gone for a ride with 30 or 40 thousand of my closest friends.
The ride is called "Toys in the Sun" and last Sunday was the 24th time South Florida motorcycle clubs and organizations have come together to raise money for the Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital and collect toys for kids that wouldn't have toys under the tree if it wasn't for thousands of mean, nasty, ugly, long haired, bushy bearded outlaws.
It rained Sunday for the first time in my years of attending, but we still managed to get 35,000 motorcycles and approximately 70,000 people.
We collected a bit north of $1,000,000 and 9 semis full of toys.
Not bad for a bunch of reprobates, huh?

So, I guess what I want to discuss is what people think of bikers.
I've ridden Harley Davidsons for 43 years now and have watched the perception the general public has of my brothers and sisters change some over the years, but there are some still out there that view us with disdain.
35 years ago, I rode up on a motorcycle accident where a car had purposely cut off a bike. A local patch holder was riding with his wife, He was killed instantly and his wife died a few hours later.
The man who cut them off told the investigating officer that it was no big deal, they were only a couple of biker scum.
The officer, who was a biker himself, got suspended for 2 weeks for beating the crap out of the bas&*%d.
I've had people try the same crap on me as well, though only once in the last 10 years or so.
These days, it's not nearly so blatant, but I still see people roll up their windows and lock their doors when I pull along side.
So, I'm a biker. Do you feel threatened? How do you react when me and a few of my friends pull up a stool at your favorite watering hole?
I guess

Bikers get a bad name because of a few, the outlaw biker gangs. I was in Memphis 15 years agog during a HOG rally, and it was loads of fun. People from all walks of life together sharing a good time.

Dear Abby,

I've never written to you before, but I really need your advice on what could be a crucial decision.

I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs...phone rings, but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently, although when I ask their names she always says, "Just some friends from work, you don't know them."

I sometimes stay awake to look out for her cab coming home, but she always comes walking up the drive as I hear the sound of a car leaving, around the corner, as if she has gotten out and walked the rest of the way. Why? Maybe she wasn't in a taxi at all?

I once picked up her cell phone, just to see what time it was. This caused her to go completely berserk. She quickly snatched the phone out of my hand and cursed me hysterically, screaming that I should never touch her personal property, then accused me of trying to spy on her.

Anyway, I have never broached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her. I decided I was going to park my Harley Davidson Lowrider next to the garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the street around the corner when she came home. It was at that moment, crouching behind my motorcycle that I noticed a small amount of motor oil leaking through the gasket between the rear head and rocker arm cover.

So...is this something I can easily repair myself or do you think I should take it back to the dealer?
Brilliant,NOW THAT WAS BLOODY FUNNY:clap::clap::clap: tl

o how funny....any time i have ask a biker for help.....its been forthcoming.....lost in the middle of nowhere and the only place open was a biker bar.....no worries...got great directions and went back for lunch the next day.....i would much rather be alone in a biker bar than alone in a golfer bar

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVKsd8z6scw&feature=related]Pee Wee Herman - Tequila - YouTube[/ame]

I'M TRYING TO USE THE PHONE!!!!!!!!

(I say we let him go)

I ride a 65 Schwinn banana seat bicycle, manly style, how cool is that?

sometimes with a playing card on back spokes

Last edited:
Dear Abby,

There's a lot of truth in that.
Biker 1: "I got a Harley for my wife."
Biker 2: "Great trade!"

Dear Abby,

s

the nature of a whore is the nature of a whore ... Harleys leak no matter what you do.. you should of know that when you bought her

Anyone who talks about newer Harleys leaking oil doesn't know shit about motorcycles. Yes, Harleys used to leave oil spots behind. This was due to the chain oiler. It was a feature, not a flaw.

I trust a Harley riding Biker for help, over any stuck up middle class person who thinks that they dare not help anyone at all because they might get hurt or robbed.

Last Wednesday, I loaded up the Harley in my toy hauler and headed back down to South Florida.
For the 10 years I lived in the Fort Lauderdale area, every year on the second Sunday in December, I've gone for a ride with 30 or 40 thousand of my closest friends.
The ride is called "Toys in the Sun" and last Sunday was the 24th time South Florida motorcycle clubs and organizations have come together to raise money for the Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital and collect toys for kids that wouldn't have toys under the tree if it wasn't for thousands of mean, nasty, ugly, long haired, bushy bearded outlaws.
It rained Sunday for the first time in my years of attending, but we still managed to get 35,000 motorcycles and approximately 70,000 people.
We collected a bit north of $1,000,000 and 9 semis full of toys.
Not bad for a bunch of reprobates, huh?

So, I guess what I want to discuss is what people think of bikers.
I've ridden Harley Davidsons for 43 years now and have watched the perception the general public has of my brothers and sisters change some over the years, but there are some still out there that view us with disdain.
35 years ago, I rode up on a motorcycle accident where a car had purposely cut off a bike. A local patch holder was riding with his wife, He was killed instantly and his wife died a few hours later.
The man who cut them off told the investigating officer that it was no big deal, they were only a couple of biker scum.
The officer, who was a biker himself, got suspended for 2 weeks for beating the crap out of the bas&*%d.
I've had people try the same crap on me as well, though only once in the last 10 years or so.
These days, it's not nearly so blatant, but I still see people roll up their windows and lock their doors when I pull along side.
So, I'm a biker. Do you feel threatened? How do you react when me and a few of my friends pull up a stool at your favorite watering hole?
I guess

Bikers get a bad name because of a few, the outlaw biker gangs. I was in Memphis 15 years agog during a HOG rally, and it was loads of fun. People from all walks of life together sharing a good time.

The "Outlaw biker gangs" are mostly just guys trying to survive like you. They don't want trouble, but will respond to disrespect or threats in ways the rest of society sees as excessive.
They/we aren't all that bad as long as you give us some respect. If you ever get a chance, attend a biker wedding or funeral. You'll never find more love nor a better party.

Depends.

Had I previously been sitting on that stool and am now prostrate on the floor looking up at one of your friends who knocked me off it?

In that case I'm not especially fond of you or your friends.

OTOH, if you and your friends are buying a round for the house, I suppose I am delighted to see youse guys.

some chicks dig the shakey bikes

They don't shake that much these days, due to rubber motor mounts and better balancing. Harleys used to be called Milwaukee vibrators.

I'm just not a Harley fan, I don't personally think it's worth what they ask for it but then I've always ridden rice burners. :dunno: This is my idea of a great bike:

Yamaha V Star Silverado

My_V_Star_Silverado.jpg

Forum List

Back