So is it still worse than Watergate?

If Weiner Wanker has all that government correspondence on his computer it would make anyone with an iota of intelligence wonder who else is in possession all that correspondence

But you don't wonder that do you?

Since the FBI found NOTHING incriminating, what makes it still worse than Watergate.

Hey, you're almost as bad a liar as your queen.

If Weiner Wanker has all that government correspondence on his computer it would make anyone with an iota of intelligence wonder who else is in possession all that correspondence

But you don't wonder that do you?

Since the FBI found NOTHING incriminating, what makes it still worse than Watergate.

Yeah anyone with an iota of intelligence wouldn't trust the FBI as far as they could throw the J Edgar Hoover Building

I'm fine with Hillary not being indicted as long as she never holds a public office that requires a security clearance again. Do we really want someone who the FBI has determined to be extremely careless with classified (sometimes top secret) information to be commander in chief. I know I don't. A regular government (non-military) employee would be fired for less. If she were still Secretary of State she should be impeached. She should never be president.

Forum List

Back