So, Kavanaugh LIED = Kavanaugh accuser breaks silence

Kavanaugh accuser comes forward, details alleged sexual assault

Christine Blasey Ford, a professor at Palo Alto University, told the Post that she decided to come forward because she felt her "civic responsibility" began "outweighing [her] anguish and terror about retaliation." Ford does not remember all of the details of the alleged incident — such as the exact time or location — but says she took a lie detector test administered by a former FBI agent in August, which determined she was telling the truth when she said her account of that night was accurate.

OK Republicans; go ahead and get another Roy Moore :21: on 'your' side.

If Kavanaugh is confirmed we shall address him as 'Judge Rape' :ahole-1:

So she went through a traumatic experience but can't tell when or where it happened? But she isn't come forward because she is afraid that a man who has zero history in violent behavior is going to retaliate?

why are you finding this at all credible?

this just goes to show what lengths democrats will go to kill their children

so, sexual assault is funny?
It is whenever some SJW is claiming it.

If the story is correct, IMO there would be enuff circumstantial evidence to torpedo the Kavanaugh nomination, EXCEPT for the FACT that the GOP obviously NO LONGER has ANY MORALS.

So everyone who accuses the Right is telling the truth and everyone accusing a Dem is lying.
Got it. He's going to be confirmed, sorry.

I will refer you to my post #7.
So you think lying to ruin a good man's reputation just for political purposes is funny? You're a piece of shit cocksucker.
You shouldn't jump to conclusions either way. He was drunk; maybe he doesn't remember it. She said even she is a little hazy on the details; it also sounds like she may have built this up into something more than it was based on her "years of PTSD" etc. from it. It would have been a scary encounter for a 15 year old girl, but drunk teenaged boys with bad intentions is basically "Saturday night" as I recall.
I'm not going to win any friends on this one, but I really don't think this should stop his confirmation, even if it is 100% as she stated. They were both kids.

I actually agree - they were minors, it was highschool...sheesh. This is scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Don't you think it should at least be thoroughly investigated?

Age of Consent by State | LegalMatch Law Library

Kavanaugh accuser comes forward, details alleged sexual assault

Christine Blasey Ford, a professor at Palo Alto University, told the Post that she decided to come forward because she felt her "civic responsibility" began "outweighing [her] anguish and terror about retaliation." Ford does not remember all of the details of the alleged incident — such as the exact time or location — but says she took a lie detector test administered by a former FBI agent in August, which determined she was telling the truth when she said her account of that night was accurate.

OK Republicans; go ahead and get another Roy Moore :21: on 'your' side.

If Kavanaugh is confirmed we shall address him as 'Judge Rape' :ahole-1:

And he'll address Democrats as "nugatory".

Where does that say locker room dummy? "locked her in a room" is NOT a "locker room."

You have to be the dumbest person I have ever met on a forum, and for that matter real life.

Note. I said the following:

"Was that after or before he locked her in a classroom with a door that can be opened from the inside?"

I didn't say "locker room," dumbass. I was wrong about it being a classroom, but then, you are wrong about what I said. Her claim is still obviously a lie.

You should stop here before you further embarrass yourself.

That's rich coming from someone that doesn't understand the difference between "in high school" and "in a high school."
Listen, dumb fuck, you already showed that you don't know the difference between "in a locker room" and "locked her in a classroom," and you're attacking me with your inane word parsing?

By your own standards, you're a fucking idiot.

You still can't get it right. At NO point did anyone other than you say anything about a classroom. :abgg2q.jpg:
What you don't seem to get, moron, is that it's an unimportant detail. You're harping on it because you got nothing else. It's a classic bullshit leftwing shit-stain debate technique. You further humiliate yourself when you can't even report what I said accurately. You were attacking me about something I didn't even say.

Just admit that you're a desperate pathetic dumbass.

It's an unimportant detail that you said she was sexually assaulted at a school instead of a house where he was drunk? You understand that is a very important detail... I mean look at you and others nitpicking every detail of her actual story to call her out as a liar.

I honestly don't think you are a hypocrite. I think you are too dumb to understand how to be a hypocrite.

The filthy Democrats hated Thomas because he was a Black that refused to live on the Moon Bat slave plantation.

They came up with a lying bitch in an attempt to discredit him but it failed.

The same dishonest tactic will fail with Kavanaugh also.

The Crats pulled that same BS on Herman Cain and they smeared Dr. Ben Carson. Since the Crats are so chaste and pure of heart, they can never be charged for anything, bless their hearts.
Now we have a liberal college professor from the Land of Fruits and Nuts claiming that that a near criminal rape caused her to never to be able to have normal relations with a "man." (Wonder what that means?) Well, su'prise, su'prise, su'prise Sgt Carter..........:abgg2q.jpg:

Funny. That's like saying PTSD is a joke.

This entire scheme by Feinstein is a joke..............LOL

It's only a "scheme" if proven untrue.

Nobody in this world will ever prove that it's false or true. Sherlock Holmes and Columbo are both dead.

Shouldn't it at least be thoroughly investigated?

If the story is correct, IMO there would be enuff circumstantial evidence to torpedo the Kavanaugh nomination, EXCEPT for the FACT that the GOP obviously NO LONGER has ANY MORALS.

So everyone who accuses the Right is telling the truth and everyone accusing a Dem is lying.

So you think lying to ruin a good man's reputation just for political purposes is funny? You're a piece of shit cocksucker.
You shouldn't jump to conclusions either way. He was drunk; maybe he doesn't remember it. She said even she is a little hazy on the details; it also sounds like she may have built this up into something more than it was based on her "years of PTSD" etc. from it. It would have been a scary encounter for a 15 year old girl, but drunk teenaged boys with bad intentions is basically "Saturday night" as I recall.
I'm not going to win any friends on this one, but I really don't think this should stop his confirmation, even if it is 100% as she stated. They were both kids.

I actually agree - they were minors, it was highschool...sheesh. This is scraping the bottom of the barrel.
Yes, the likes of Kavanaugh is scraping the bottom of the barrel, but it’s all conservatives have.

And that conservatives support a sexual predator as a Supreme Court justice should come as no surprise – a generation ago they put Thomas on the Court, and in 2016 placed a sexual predator in the WH; it’s who the reprehensible right is.

No. She's obviously a wacko and a liar.

The fact that even some women on here think it is no big deal that some drunk teenage boy tried to rape her, just goes to show why she didn't come out with this story back when it happened. She'd have been shunned by not only all the friends of Kavanaugh, but probably a large number of girls in her school that thought she was just trying to get attention or something.

No. I don't. The accuser is talking about something she alleges happened 35 years ago. The alleged victim did not report it at the time and there are no independent evidence or witnesses to corroborate her story. The two people she mentions denied it happened. What you call an investigation is actually an attempt to force the accused to prove his innocence.

No thank you.

Nah you aren't going to earn any friends on that... because as a person that was a teenage boy that drank before being legal age, I never went out and held down a screaming girl and tried to rape her. If that's how you remember your childhood, I'm sorry that is your experiences.
Maybe my history was a little rough in that regard; to me it sounds like there could be another story here, that's all.

Teenagers who murder people are treated as juveniles and have their records sealed.

So, we're supposed to stop Kavanaugh's confirmation over something that we have no evidence of happening as the supposed victim never told anyone and which Kavanaugh denies?

Due process says: the allegation pins the bogometer.

Nope, but you certainly don't speed it up to put a person on the highest court in the land for a life-time position without actually investigating things.
You don't investigate the wacko claims of lying moonbats.

i heard that he had colluded with the underground lizard people to throw the election to Trump. We should thoroughly investigate it

Last edited:
The Crats pulled that same BS on Herman Cain and they smeared Dr. Ben Carson. Since the Crats are so chaste and pure of heart, they can never be charged for anything, bless their hearts.
Now we have a liberal college professor from the Land of Fruits and Nuts claiming that that a near criminal rape caused her to never to be able to have normal relations with a "man." (Wonder what that means?) Well, su'prise, su'prise, su'prise Sgt Carter..........:abgg2q.jpg:

Nobody in this world will ever prove that it's false or true. Sherlock Holmes and Columbo are both dead.

I don't see how. He said, she said over 30 years ago and no evidence.

What was the age of consent in that state 40 years ago? If they are the same age then AOC becomes irrelevant.

Diane Feinstein thinks the Earth is flat. I don’t have proof but I know it’s true.

He said .........she said..............where are the witnesses.............ummm

The Statue of Limitations has expired..............can they charge him.............NOPE.

What was the age of consent in that state 40 years ago? If they are the same age then AOC becomes irrelevant.

Age of consent doesn't matter in sexual assault where one person says no.

This is about an alleged incident in HIGH SCHOOL? HIGH SCHOOL? When they were both MINORS??? Seriously??? I guess the Dems couldn't find another Anita Hill, so they had to go back to his high school days.

And check out the lady's profile. She's a moonbat. Why didn't she say anything when he nominated for the appeals court? How can anyone take this nonsense seriously for a nanosecond?

Note. I said the following:

"Was that after or before he locked her in a classroom with a door that can be opened from the inside?"

I didn't say "locker room," dumbass. I was wrong about it being a classroom, but then, you are wrong about what I said. Her claim is still obviously a lie.

You should stop here before you further embarrass yourself.

That's rich coming from someone that doesn't understand the difference between "in high school" and "in a high school."
Listen, dumb fuck, you already showed that you don't know the difference between "in a locker room" and "locked her in a classroom," and you're attacking me with your inane word parsing?

You still can't get it right. At NO point did anyone other than you say anything about a classroom. :abgg2q.jpg:
What you don't seem to get, moron, is that it's an unimportant detail. You're harping on it because you got nothing else. It's a classic bullshit leftwing shit-stain debate technique. You further humiliate yourself when you can't even report what I said accurately. You were attacking me about something I didn't even say.

It's an unimportant detail that you said she was sexually assaulted at a school instead of a house where he was drunk? You understand that is a very important detail... I mean look at you and others nitpicking every detail of her actual story to call her out as a liar.

I honestly don't think you are a hypocrite. I think you are too dumb to understand how to be a hypocrite.
You keep coming back for more punishment. That's a sure sign of stupidity. You couldn't even report what I said correctly, but you're attacking me for not reporting some detail of the story correctly? How fucking stupid can a person be?

Note that I was talking about the description of the letter, not what the nutburger told the press. I was posting from memory, so I got an unimportant detail wrong. Yet here you are after half a dozen posts still harping on it as if it actually mattered. This, despite the fact that you humiliated and discredited yourself when you couldn't even report what I said accurately. Don't you believe that to be ironic?

Here's a useful instrument for you whenever you decide to get into a debate:

iu

Sure should be investigated, after the vote.

There isn't time to do an investigation justice in just a few days.

You keep coming back for more punishment. That's a sure sign of stupidity. You couldn't even report what I said correctly, but you're attacking me for not reporting some detail of the story correctly? How fucking stupid can a person be?

Note that I was talking about the description of the letter, not what the nutburger told the press. I was posting from memory, so I got an unimportant detail wrong. Yet here you are after half a dozen posts still harping on it as if it actually mattered. This, despite the fact that you humiliated and discredited yourself when you couldn't even report what I said accurately. Don't you believe that to be ironic?

Here's a useful instrument for you whenever you decide to get into a debate:

iu

See the first mistake you made was continuing to argue with me. The second mistake was posting from just one article and not actually paying attention to the news. But your fatal and most important mistake was posting from your memory... because you are dumb as a box of nails.

Forum List

Back