So, Kavanaugh LIED = Kavanaugh accuser breaks silence

Leftists just don't grasp reality here...FUCK with Kavanaugh Trump will just nominate one of the MUCH more conservative people on his short list...:) Go ahead fuck with him. I dare ya.
Thank you Robert Conrad. Your posts can be hilarious.

You don't grasp the issue here..not surprised. Kavanaugh wasn't even close to being the MOST conservative of Trump's finalists...at least 2 others were more conservative...push this one out and you will get one EVEN MORE conservative and there is NOTHING you can do about it!

At the least the filthy dishonest Democrats are not coming up with the "pubic hair on a Coke can" lie this time.

This time it is the "he tried to rape me in High School" lie.
Anita Hill was telling the truth but in those days, it was okay to behave as C. Thomas did. They were both adults, though, and he was her boss.

I think part of the reason I am so hesitant on this accusation is that they were both kids and we grow up.

There were also THREE other women waiting to testify against Thomas, but Biden chickened out after Thomas made his "high-tech lynching" comment. The remaining THREE women were never called to testify. Hence, pervert Thomas was confirmed. Do Republicans really want another pervert on SCOTUS? We'll see...
I did not know that. I believed Anita Hill and I felt really bad for her, the walloping she took from Republicans and men in general, for speaking up.
This Kavanaugh thing seems really different to me. Maybe I'm wrong, but she seems to have had a big overreaction to the incident, as well as the fact that they were both kids. Who is the same person they were when they were 17? It just isn't apples and apples, as far as I'm concerned.

Attempted rape is attempted rape - even at 17. Kavanaugh can either confirm or deny the event. Either way, it should be thoroughly investigated - especially if he continues to deny it happened.

It is a hoot and a half to see you stupid Moon Bats crying your crocodile tears over this.

You are the same assholes that gave Slick Willy a pass on sexually attacking more than a dozen women. You assholes even voted for his despicable wife that attacked the women that exposed Slick Will being a sexual predator.

Anita Hill was telling the truth but in those days, it was okay to behave as C. Thomas did. They were both adults, though, and he was her boss.

I think part of the reason I am so hesitant on this accusation is that they were both kids and we grow up.

There were also THREE other women waiting to testify against Thomas, but Biden chickened out after Thomas made his "high-tech lynching" comment. The remaining THREE women were never called to testify. Hence, pervert Thomas was confirmed. Do Republicans really want another pervert on SCOTUS? We'll see...
I did not know that. I believed Anita Hill and I felt really bad for her, the walloping she took from Republicans and men in general, for speaking up.
This Kavanaugh thing seems really different to me. Maybe I'm wrong, but she seems to have had a big overreaction to the incident, as well as the fact that they were both kids. Who is the same person they were when they were 17? It just isn't apples and apples, as far as I'm concerned.

Attempted rape is attempted rape - even at 17. Kavanaugh can either confirm or deny the event. Either way, it should be thoroughly investigated - especially if he continues to deny it happened.
And it's true proven only because she suddenly says so................LOL

Why did Feinstein windbag hold it 2 months before turning it in.........hmmmmm..............needed to be right before the vote now didn't it.......LOL
The dingbat claimed Kavanaugh locked her in a room. That's impossible, so we already know she's wacko.
It's a BS move to stop the vote and nothing more.
images

How do they know this Ford broad was the one who wrote the letter last week? Just because she "came forward" doesn't mean she isn't lying, hoping to become a Liberal Heroine?

You shouldn't jump to conclusions either way. He was drunk; maybe he doesn't remember it. She said even she is a little hazy on the details; it also sounds like she may have built this up into something more than it was based on her "years of PTSD" etc. from it. It would have been a scary encounter for a 15 year old girl, but drunk teenaged boys with bad intentions is basically "Saturday night" as I recall.
I'm not going to win any friends on this one, but I really don't think this should stop his confirmation, even if it is 100% as she stated. They were both kids.

Nah you aren't going to earn any friends on that... because as a person that was a teenage boy that drank before being legal age, I never went out and held down a screaming girl and tried to rape her. If that's how you remember your childhood, I'm sorry that is your experiences.
Was that after or before he locked her in a classroom with a door that can be opened from the inside?

What in the fuck are you even talking about? Just because they were "in high school," doesn't mean they "were IN A HIGH SCHOOL." Holy shit man you are dumb.
You're a fucking moron. The previous allegation was that he locked her in a room.

A source who said they were briefed on the contents of the letter said it described an incident involving Kavanaugh and a woman that took place when both were 17 years old and at a party. According to the source, Kavanaugh and a male friend had locked her in a room against her will, making her feel threatened, but she was able to get out of the room. The Guardian has not verified the apparent claims in the letter. It is not yet clear who wrote it.
Of course, we all know that's impossible, which is how we know she is a lying moonbat.

Where does that say locker room dummy? "locked her in a room" is NOT a "locker room."

You have to be the dumbest person I have ever met on a forum, and for that matter real life.

Note. I said the following:

"Was that after or before he locked her in a classroom with a door that can be opened from the inside?"

I didn't say "locker room," dumbass. I was wrong about it being a classroom, but then, you are wrong about what I said. Her claim is still obviously a lie.

You should stop here before you further embarrass yourself.

Kavanaugh accuser breaks silence over sexual misconduct allegations

The woman who has accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct has identified herself and is speaking publicly about her allegations against Kavanaugh for the first time, according to a Washington Post investigation published Sunday.

Christine Blasey Ford, now a 51-year-old professor at Palo Alto University in California, described an incident between the two in high school, alleging that Kavanaugh pinned her to a bed one summer in the 1980s and forced himself on her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, Kavanaugh LIED to The US Senate :21:

We all know who will OK Kavanaugh 'the LIAR' = Republicans

Was Kavanaugh 'under oath' when he lied to the US Senate? :1peleas:

I don't think you know what lie means

How do they know this Ford broad was the one who wrote the letter last week? Just because she "came forward" doesn't mean she isn't lying, hoping to become a Liberal Heroine?
Do you think Frankenstein will release the letter? I guarantee you she won't. That's because we'll see all the reasons it was ignored until now.

If The Hill story is correct, then I expect Kavanaugh will remove himself from consideration.

Yep; I said that. Write it down.

so what your saying is he will be be sitting on the supreme court by october

At the least the filthy dishonest Democrats are not coming up with the "pubic hair on a Coke can" lie this time.

And it's true proven only because she suddenly says so................LOL

Why did Feinstein windbag hold it 2 months before turning it in.........hmmmmm..............needed to be right before the vote now didn't it.......LOL

Swinestien has about as much credibility as the Man in the Moon. We know all the lies she tells about firearms.

This dishonesty is going to backfire on the Party of Moon Bats big time and they are too stupid to know it.

Lie detector tests are only allowed into evidence, in some states, in the rare case that both parties agree to it. A Supreme Court confirmation is not The Maury Show, but too often CNN is.

Nah you aren't going to earn any friends on that... because as a person that was a teenage boy that drank before being legal age, I never went out and held down a screaming girl and tried to rape her. If that's how you remember your childhood, I'm sorry that is your experiences.
Was that after or before he locked her in a classroom with a door that can be opened from the inside?

What in the fuck are you even talking about? Just because they were "in high school," doesn't mean they "were IN A HIGH SCHOOL." Holy shit man you are dumb.
You're a fucking moron. The previous allegation was that he locked her in a room.

A source who said they were briefed on the contents of the letter said it described an incident involving Kavanaugh and a woman that took place when both were 17 years old and at a party. According to the source, Kavanaugh and a male friend had locked her in a room against her will, making her feel threatened, but she was able to get out of the room. The Guardian has not verified the apparent claims in the letter. It is not yet clear who wrote it.
Of course, we all know that's impossible, which is how we know she is a lying moonbat.

Where does that say locker room dummy? "locked her in a room" is NOT a "locker room."

You have to be the dumbest person I have ever met on a forum, and for that matter real life.

Note. I said the following:

"Was that after or before he locked her in a classroom with a door that can be opened from the inside?"

I didn't say "locker room," dumbass. I was wrong about it being a classroom, but then, you are wrong about what I said. Her claim is still obviously a lie.

You should stop here before you further embarrass yourself.

That's rich coming from someone that doesn't understand the difference between "in high school" and "in a high school."

Ms. Ford is none too attractive, I think she just wants to break up Judge Kavanaugh's happy family.

This is, IMHO, about as disgraceful as you can get.

Looks like a continuation of the Me Too movement.

Do you approve of sexual assault?
Democrats don't care about sexual assault.

Republicans do not care about sexual assault; they voted for a man that bragged about, "grabbing pussy."

If the child of a Republican is raped the parents just look at each other & say, "Trump."

So it's okay to rape Republican children because you don't like Trump?

You have serious issues

It is a hoot and a half to see you stupid Moon Bats crying your crocodile tears over this.

You are the same assholes that gave Slick Willy a pass on sexually attacking more than a dozen women. You assholes even voted for his despicable wife that attacked the women that exposed Slick Will being a sexual predator.

So what? Slick Willy wasn't being considered for the highest court in the land. Plus, he was THOROUGHLY investigated and prosecuted, costing taxpayers over $50 million for the Ken Starr fiasco. He was even impeached. Try sticking to the thread topic.

So what? Slick Willy wasn't being considered for the highest court in the land. Plus, he was THOROUGHLY investigated and prosecuted. He was even impeached. Try sticking to the thread topic.
Yeah. ...............yeah........don't bring up the left's Hypocrisy...............How dare you....
:iyfyus.jpg:

The filthy Democrats hated Thomas because he was a Black that refused to live on the Moon Bat slave plantation.

They came up with a lying bitch in an attempt to discredit him but it failed.

The same dishonest tactic will fail with Kavanaugh also.

The Crats pulled that same BS on Herman Cain and they smeared Dr. Ben Carson. Since the Crats are so chaste and pure of heart, they can never be charged for anything, bless their hearts.
Now we have a liberal college professor from the Land of Fruits and Nuts claiming that that a near criminal rape caused her to never to be able to have normal relations with a "man." (Wonder what that means?) Well, su'prise, su'prise, su'prise Sgt Carter..........:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back