So, Kavanaugh LIED = Kavanaugh accuser breaks silence

Kavanaugh accuser breaks silence over sexual misconduct allegations

The woman who has accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct has identified herself and is speaking publicly about her allegations against Kavanaugh for the first time, according to a Washington Post investigation published Sunday.

Christine Blasey Ford, now a 51-year-old professor at Palo Alto University in California, described an incident between the two in high school, alleging that Kavanaugh pinned her to a bed one summer in the 1980s and forced himself on her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, Kavanaugh LIED to The US Senate :21:

We all know who will OK Kavanaugh 'the LIAR' = Republicans

Was Kavanaugh 'under oath' when he lied to the US Senate? :1peleas:

Kavanaugh and Republicans should welcome a thorough investigation to clear his name before voting on his confirmation - otherwise, he will be forever branded a pervert like Thomas.

By who? The perverted left? That's a laugher

You shouldn't jump to conclusions either way. He was drunk; maybe he doesn't remember it. She said even she is a little hazy on the details; it also sounds like she may have built this up into something more than it was based on her "years of PTSD" etc. from it. It would have been a scary encounter for a 15 year old girl, but drunk teenaged boys with bad intentions is basically "Saturday night" as I recall.
I'm not going to win any friends on this one, but I really don't think this should stop his confirmation, even if it is 100% as she stated. They were both kids.

Nah you aren't going to earn any friends on that... because as a person that was a teenage boy that drank before being legal age, I never went out and held down a screaming girl and tried to rape her. If that's how you remember your childhood, I'm sorry that is your experiences.
Maybe my history was a little rough in that regard; to me it sounds like there could be another story here, that's all.

Teenagers who murder people are treated as juveniles and have their records sealed.

So, we're supposed to stop Kavanaugh's confirmation over something that we have no evidence of happening as the supposed victim never told anyone and which Kavanaugh denies?

Due process says: the allegation pins the bogometer.

Nope, but you certainly don't speed it up to put a person on the highest court in the land for a life-time position without actually investigating things.

Kavanaugh has undergone more scrutiny than any prior nominee. If this were an actual issue, Feinstein wouldn't have sat on it since July. This is disgusting and transparent character assassination. It should not be allowed to succeed. It should be repudiated and Kavanaugh should be confirmed.

No he hasn't. You just think that because there is more paperwork on him. There is a difference between number of documents, and percentage of documents. Do you need that explained to you?

If the story is correct, IMO there would be enuff circumstantial evidence to torpedo the Kavanaugh nomination, EXCEPT for the FACT that the GOP obviously NO LONGER has ANY MORALS.

So everyone who accuses the Right is telling the truth and everyone accusing a Dem is lying.
Got it. He's going to be confirmed, sorry.

I will refer you to my post #7.
So you think lying to ruin a good man's reputation just for political purposes is funny? You're a piece of shit cocksucker.
You shouldn't jump to conclusions either way. He was drunk; maybe he doesn't remember it. She said even she is a little hazy on the details; it also sounds like she may have built this up into something more than it was based on her "years of PTSD" etc. from it. It would have been a scary encounter for a 15 year old girl, but drunk teenaged boys with bad intentions is basically "Saturday night" as I recall.
I'm not going to win any friends on this one, but I really don't think this should stop his confirmation, even if it is 100% as she stated. They were both kids.

Nah you aren't going to earn any friends on that... because as a person that was a teenage boy that drank before being legal age, I never went out and held down a screaming girl and tried to rape her. If that's how you remember your childhood, I'm sorry that is your experiences.
Was that after or before he locked her in a classroom with a door that can be opened from the inside?

If someone fails a polygraph, it’s not admissible in court. This means nothing. She allegedly passed a polygraph, according to her attorney? I guess he’ll be filing charges soon, or at least civil litigation? I call bull[emoji90].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you think lying to ruin a good man's reputation just for political purposes is funny? You're a piece of shit cocksucker.

Maybe my history was a little rough in that regard; to me it sounds like there could be another story here, that's all.

Teenagers who murder people are treated as juveniles and have their records sealed.

So, we're supposed to stop Kavanaugh's confirmation over something that we have no evidence of happening as the supposed victim never told anyone and which Kavanaugh denies?

Nope, but you certainly don't speed it up to put a person on the highest court in the land for a life-time position without actually investigating things.
Moonbats are to be ignored. The process proceeds at the same pace as if this women never existed.

If The Hill story is correct, then I expect Kavanaugh will remove himself from consideration.

Yep; I said that. Write it down.
He will be confirmed Thursday.

...and he will be a Conservative Justice for the next 30 years and the stupid Moon Bats will have to marching around in their pink pussy hats and howling at the sky in despair.

FAUX NUWZ is NOW reporting:

California professor Christine Ford claims Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her: 'It derailed me'

The woman accusing Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault came forward with her explosive allegations on Sunday, saying the supposed attack "derailed me substantially for four or five years" and claiming that the episode rendered her "unable to have healthy relationships with men."

Republicans, specifically Grassley, are blaming the messenger, Feinstein, but they are NOT blaming Kavanaugh, the wanna B rapist. That is JUST SAD.

Kavanaugh has undergone more scrutiny than any prior nominee. If this were an actual issue, Feinstein wouldn't have sat on it since July. This is disgusting and transparent character assassination. It should not be allowed to succeed. It should be repudiated and Kavanaugh should be confirmed.

No he hasn't. You just think that because there is more paperwork on him. There is a difference between number of documents, and percentage of documents. Do you need that explained to you?

I know the disingenuous game you loons are playing with statistics.

Kavanaugh is going to be confirmed. That disrupts your racket of getting liberal judges to legislate (unpopular) policies from the bench. And normal people realize that the attacks on Kavanaugh are just a preview of coming attractions for the nomine Trump selects to replace RBG, who isn't going to last much longer.

So everyone who accuses the Right is telling the truth and everyone accusing a Dem is lying.
Got it. He's going to be confirmed, sorry.

I will refer you to my post #7.

Was that after or before he locked her in a classroom with a door that can be opened from the inside?

What in the fuck are you even talking about? Just because they were "in high school," doesn't mean they "were IN A HIGH SCHOOL." Holy shit man you are dumb.

At the least the filthy dishonest Democrats are not coming up with the "pubic hair on a Coke can" lie this time.

This time it is the "he tried to rape me in High School" lie.
Anita Hill was telling the truth but in those days, it was okay to behave as C. Thomas did. They were both adults, though, and he was her boss.

I think part of the reason I am so hesitant on this accusation is that they were both kids and we grow up.

There were also THREE other women waiting to testify against Thomas, but Biden chickened out after Thomas made his "high-tech lynching" comment. The remaining THREE women were never called to testify. Hence, pervert Thomas was confirmed. Do Republicans really want another pervert on SCOTUS? We'll see...

Kavanaugh is going to be confirmed. That disrupts your racket of getting liberal judges to legislate (unpopular) policies from the bench. And normal people realize that the attacks on Kavanaugh are just a preview of coming attractions for the nomine Trump selects to replace RBG, who isn't going to last much longer.

No, you don't know statistics... there is a difference. You are about as sharp as 2aguy and the way he uses statistics.

No, you don't know statistics... there is a difference. You are about as sharp as 2aguy and the way he uses statistics.

Sorry to disappoint, but I do not recognize you as an authority on either statistics, 2aguy, or me.

At the least the filthy dishonest Democrats are not coming up with the "pubic hair on a Coke can" lie this time.

This time it is the "he tried to rape me in High School" lie.
Anita Hill was telling the truth but in those days, it was okay to behave as C. Thomas did. They were both adults, though, and he was her boss.

I think part of the reason I am so hesitant on this accusation is that they were both kids and we grow up.

The filthy Democrats hated Thomas because he was a Black that refused to live on the Moon Bat slave plantation.

They came up with a lying bitch in an attempt to discredit him but it failed.

The same dishonest tactic will fail with Kavanaugh also.

Report: Kavanaugh’s Accuser Passed Polygraph Exam, Said She Feared for Her Life

The woman who accused Supreme Court nominee of trying to sexually assault broke her silence and told the Washington Post that she feared for her life during the 1980s encounter. “I thought he might inadvertently kill me,” Christine Blasey Ford, now a 51-year-old research psychologist in northern California, told the newspaper. “He was trying to attack me and remove my clothing.” The Post said it reviewed notes from a couple's therapist that Ford visited that say she reported in 2012 she was attacked by students who went on to become “highly respected and high-ranking members of society in Washington.” The paper said Ford’s attorney also provided the results of a polygraph exam that indicated she was being truthful. Kavanaugh has “unequivocally” denied the allegations.
So she was seeing a shrink? And she claimed she was locked in a classroom, which is impossible.
WTF? Oh, yeah, it's bripat.
Someone read him the article, please.
That was the claim earlier, moron. Now it's "he tried to rape me."

You don't investigate the wacko claims of lying moonbats.

Good to know you don't believe in equal justice for all. And you are the one that goes around telling people how unAmerican they are and calling people traitors? Do you ever wonder why hardly anyone on this forum takes you seriously?
How is convicting a man based on the unsubstantiated claims of an obvious moonbat "justice?"

Sorry to disappoint, but I do not recognize you as an authority on either statistics, 2aguy, or me.

Good thing you aren't my boss, my professor, or anyone that means 2 shits in my life... but you do represent yourself, and you sure aren't doing a very good job at that.

"More scrutiny than any prior nominee" doesn't mean most NUMBER of documents... it's the PERCENTAGE AMOUNT of his career that matters. Just because someone wrote a shit ton more stuff than other people doesn't mean anything if they don't actually cover all of the stuff he did write and talk about.

You don't investigate the wacko claims of lying moonbats.

Good to know you don't believe in equal justice for all. And you are the one that goes around telling people how unAmerican they are and calling people traitors? Do you ever wonder why hardly anyone on this forum takes you seriously?
How is convicting a man based on the unsubstantiated claims of an obvious moonbat "justice?"

Convicting? Do you know what convicting means? I don't see Kavanaugh on trial for a criminal conviction. Each idiotic statement you make, makes the previous idiotic statement shrink in comparison.

1zvar9.jpg

FAUX NUWZ is NOW reporting:

California professor Christine Ford claims Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her: 'It derailed me'

The woman accusing Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault came forward with her explosive allegations on Sunday, saying the supposed attack "derailed me substantially for four or five years" and claiming that the episode rendered her "unable to have healthy relationships with men."

Republicans, specifically Grassley, are blaming the messenger, Feinstein, but they are NOT blaming Kavanaugh, the wanna B rapist. That is JUST SAD.

Money Shot:

"Now I feel like my civic responsibility is outweighing my anguish and terror about retaliation," Ford told The Post.

Translation: her TDS has caused her to fabricate a lie that the Dems can use to smear Kavanaugh.

Forum List

Back