So, Kavanaugh LIED = Kavanaugh accuser breaks silence

Kavanaugh has undergone more scrutiny than any prior nominee. If this were an actual issue, Feinstein wouldn't have sat on it since July. This is disgusting and transparent character assassination. It should not be allowed to succeed. It should be repudiated and Kavanaugh should be confirmed.

No he hasn't. You just think that because there is more paperwork on him. There is a difference between number of documents, and percentage of documents. Do you need that explained to you?

I know the disingenuous game you loons are playing with statistics.

Kavanaugh is going to be confirmed. That disrupts your racket of getting liberal judges to legislate (unpopular) policies from the bench. And normal people realize that the attacks on Kavanaugh are just a preview of coming attractions for the nomine Trump selects to replace RBG, who isn't going to last much longer.

No, you don't know statistics... there is a difference. You are about as sharp as 2aguy and the way he uses statistics.

Sorry to disappoint, but I do not recognize you as an authority on either statistics, 2aguy, or me.

Good thing you aren't my boss, my professor, or anyone that means 2 shits in my life... but you do represent yourself, and you sure aren't doing a very good job at that.

"More scrutiny than any prior nominee" doesn't mean most NUMBER of documents... it's the PERCENTAGE AMOUNT of his career that matters. Just because someone wrote a shit ton more stuff than other people doesn't mean anything if they don't actually cover all of the stuff he did write and talk about.

Jeebus you are dumb.

At the least the filthy dishonest Democrats are not coming up with the "pubic hair on a Coke can" lie this time.

This time it is the "he tried to rape me in High School" lie.
Anita Hill was telling the truth but in those days, it was okay to behave as C. Thomas did. They were both adults, though, and he was her boss.

I think part of the reason I am so hesitant on this accusation is that they were both kids and we grow up.

There were also THREE other women waiting to testify against Thomas, but Biden chickened out after Thomas made his "high-tech lynching" comment. The remaining THREE women were never called to testify. Hence, pervert Thomas was confirmed. Do Republicans really want another pervert on SCOTUS? We'll see...

I'd think you'd source this claim.

8BsQLaA.jpg

At the least the filthy dishonest Democrats are not coming up with the "pubic hair on a Coke can" lie this time.

Anita Hill was telling the truth but in those days, it was okay to behave as C. Thomas did. They were both adults, though, and he was her boss.

I think part of the reason I am so hesitant on this accusation is that they were both kids and we grow up.

There were also THREE other women waiting to testify against Thomas, but Biden chickened out after Thomas made his "high-tech lynching" comment. The remaining THREE women were never called to testify. Hence, pervert Thomas was confirmed. Do Republicans really want another pervert on SCOTUS? We'll see...

It's easy to "source", sparky. I'm 72 and watched it live. Google it...

I will refer you to my post #7.
So you think lying to ruin a good man's reputation just for political purposes is funny? You're a piece of shit cocksucker.
You shouldn't jump to conclusions either way. He was drunk; maybe he doesn't remember it. She said even she is a little hazy on the details; it also sounds like she may have built this up into something more than it was based on her "years of PTSD" etc. from it. It would have been a scary encounter for a 15 year old girl, but drunk teenaged boys with bad intentions is basically "Saturday night" as I recall.
I'm not going to win any friends on this one, but I really don't think this should stop his confirmation, even if it is 100% as she stated. They were both kids.

Nah you aren't going to earn any friends on that... because as a person that was a teenage boy that drank before being legal age, I never went out and held down a screaming girl and tried to rape her. If that's how you remember your childhood, I'm sorry that is your experiences.
Was that after or before he locked her in a classroom with a door that can be opened from the inside?

What in the fuck are you even talking about? Just because they were "in high school," doesn't mean they "were IN A HIGH SCHOOL." Holy shit man you are dumb.
You're a fucking moron. The previous allegation was that he locked her in a room.

A source who said they were briefed on the contents of the letter said it described an incident involving Kavanaugh and a woman that took place when both were 17 years old and at a party. According to the source, Kavanaugh and a male friend had locked her in a room against her will, making her feel threatened, but she was able to get out of the room. The Guardian has not verified the apparent claims in the letter. It is not yet clear who wrote it.
Of course, we all know that's impossible, which is how we know she is a lying moonbat.

Not the way this works Shitting Bull. You made the claim so you can source it, right?

Teenagers who murder people are treated as juveniles and have their records sealed.

So, we're supposed to stop Kavanaugh's confirmation over something that we have no evidence of happening as the supposed victim never told anyone and which Kavanaugh denies?

Due process says: the allegation pins the bogometer.

Nope, but you certainly don't speed it up to put a person on the highest court in the land for a life-time position without actually investigating things.
You don't investigate the wacko claims of lying moonbats.

Good to know you don't believe in equal justice for all. And you are the one that goes around telling people how unAmerican they are and calling people traitors? Do you ever wonder why hardly anyone on this forum takes you seriously?
How is convicting a man based on the unsubstantiated claims of an obvious moonbat "justice?"

Convicting? Do you know what convicting means? I don't see Kavanaugh on trial for a criminal conviction. Each idiotic statement you make, makes the previous idiotic statement shrink in comparison.
You want to convict him in the court of public opinion.

Playing semantics doesn't make you any less stupid, jackass.

Not the way this works Shitting Bull. You made the claim so you can source it, right?

Okay...

About 9,770 results (0.16 seconds)

Leftists just don't grasp reality here...FUCK with Kavanaugh Trump will just nominate one of the MUCH more conservative people on his short list...:) Go ahead fuck with him. I dare ya.
Thank you Robert Conrad. Your posts can be hilarious.

Last edited:

I did not know that. I believed Anita Hill and I felt really bad for her, the walloping she took from Republicans and men in general, for speaking up.
This Kavanaugh thing seems really different to me. Maybe I'm wrong, but she seems to have had a big overreaction to the incident, as well as the fact that they were both kids. Who is the same person they were when they were 17? It just isn't apples and apples, as far as I'm concerned.

So you think lying to ruin a good man's reputation just for political purposes is funny? You're a piece of shit cocksucker.
You shouldn't jump to conclusions either way. He was drunk; maybe he doesn't remember it. She said even she is a little hazy on the details; it also sounds like she may have built this up into something more than it was based on her "years of PTSD" etc. from it. It would have been a scary encounter for a 15 year old girl, but drunk teenaged boys with bad intentions is basically "Saturday night" as I recall.
I'm not going to win any friends on this one, but I really don't think this should stop his confirmation, even if it is 100% as she stated. They were both kids.

Nah you aren't going to earn any friends on that... because as a person that was a teenage boy that drank before being legal age, I never went out and held down a screaming girl and tried to rape her. If that's how you remember your childhood, I'm sorry that is your experiences.
Was that after or before he locked her in a classroom with a door that can be opened from the inside?

What in the fuck are you even talking about? Just because they were "in high school," doesn't mean they "were IN A HIGH SCHOOL." Holy shit man you are dumb.
You're a fucking moron. The previous allegation was that he locked her in a room.

A source who said they were briefed on the contents of the letter said it described an incident involving Kavanaugh and a woman that took place when both were 17 years old and at a party. According to the source, Kavanaugh and a male friend had locked her in a room against her will, making her feel threatened, but she was able to get out of the room. The Guardian has not verified the apparent claims in the letter. It is not yet clear who wrote it.
Of course, we all know that's impossible, which is how we know she is a lying moonbat.

Where does that say locker room dummy? "locked her in a room" is NOT a "locker room."

You have to be the dumbest person I have ever met on a forum, and for that matter real life.

Last edited:

I did not know that. I believed Anita Hill and I felt really bad for her, the walloping she took from Republicans and men in general, for speaking up.
This Kavanaugh thing seems really different to me. Maybe I'm wrong, but she seems to have had a big overreaction to the incident, as well as the fact that they were both kids. Who is the same person they were when they were 17? It just isn't apples and apples, as far as I'm concerned.

Attempted rape is attempted rape - even at 17. Kavanaugh can either confirm or deny the event. Either way, it should be thoroughly investigated - especially if he continues to deny it happened.

Attempted rape is attempted rape - even at 17. Kavanaugh can either confirm or deny the event. Either way, it should be thoroughly investigated - especially if he continues to deny it happened.
And it's true proven only because she suddenly says so................LOL

Why did Feinstein windbag hold it 2 months before turning it in.........hmmmmm..............needed to be right before the vote now didn't it.......LOL

You approve of lying and ruining a good man's reputation for political purposes.

I approve of having ALL parties testify before a Senate committee.

Unfortunately, its not up to you, but up to Sen. Grassley. And Mr. Grassley is damn near 85 years old, and is anxious to wrap this up.

85? Maybe he will croak once he hears about Kavanaugh being a rapist.
He didn't rape her. He didn't even manage to get her clothes off.

Yes; I know. But we all know that Kavanaugh did it all for the nookie. We know what the target was & so did he.
The only people who KNOW are Kavanaugh and #METOO number 812 whatzername. And that is how this latest mud ball from the Left will end.

We already know she has been to therapy. She shows all the signs of being mentally unstable.

And it's true proven only because she suddenly says so................LOL

Why did Feinstein windbag hold it 2 months before turning it in.........hmmmmm..............needed to be right before the vote now didn't it.......LOL
The dingbat claimed Kavanaugh locked her in a room. That's impossible, so we already know she's wacko.

There's no justification for any investigation. None. She's koo-koo for Cocoa Puffs.

Forum List

Back