So, Kavanaugh LIED = Kavanaugh accuser breaks silence

Kavanaugh accuser breaks silence over sexual misconduct allegations

The woman who has accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct has identified herself and is speaking publicly about her allegations against Kavanaugh for the first time, according to a Washington Post investigation published Sunday.

Christine Blasey Ford, now a 51-year-old professor at Palo Alto University in California, described an incident between the two in high school, alleging that Kavanaugh pinned her to a bed one summer in the 1980s and forced himself on her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, Kavanaugh LIED to The US Senate :21:

We all know who will OK Kavanaugh 'the LIAR' = Republicans

Was Kavanaugh 'under oath' when he lied to the US Senate? :1peleas:

Can she prove it?

If the story is correct, IMO there would be enuff circumstantial evidence to torpedo the Kavanaugh nomination, EXCEPT for the FACT that the GOP obviously NO LONGER has ANY MORALS.

So everyone who accuses the Right is telling the truth and everyone accusing a Dem is lying.
Got it. He's going to be confirmed, sorry.

I will refer you to my post #7.

She had over 30 years to say something and didn't. No one cares and Kavanaugh will be on the United States Supreme Court.

She reported it to her therapist in 2012...

Reporting it to a therapist? Well, therapists are mandatory reporters, and this is about the alleged sexual assault of a minor.

The therapist should definitely have their license pulled.

Yep; we got it. You approve of rape. Next.
You approve of lying and ruining a good man's reputation for political purposes.

I approve of having ALL parties testify before a Senate committee.

Unfortunately, its not up to you, but up to Sen. Grassley. And Mr. Grassley is damn near 85 years old, and is anxious to wrap this up.

The woman who has accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct has identified herself and is speaking publicly about her allegations against Kavanaugh for the first time, according to a Washington Post investigation published Sunday.

Christine Blasey Ford, now a 51-year-old professor at Palo Alto University in California, described an incident between the two in high school, alleging that Kavanaugh pinned her to a bed one summer in the 1980s and forced himself on her.

She had over 30 years to say something and didn't. No one cares and Kavanaugh will be on the United States Supreme Court.

Reporting it to a therapist? Well, therapists are mandatory reporters, and this is about the alleged sexual assault of a minor.

Not when it is beyond the statute of limitations... THIS is why we need mandatory civics courses.

Statutes of limitations are something for lawyers and police officers to make a decision on , not a therapist. The therapist's duty is just to report- not to render a legal judgment outside of his or her area of expertise

No it isn't dummy. Lawyers and police officers don't make those decisions... They are written in the laws. Jesus man, stop while you are behind. Anyone with 2 brain cells knows that sexual assault isn't going to still be an active offense 31 years after it happened.

You approve of lying and ruining a good man's reputation for political purposes.

Unfortunately, its not up to you, but up to Sen. Grassley. And Mr. Grassley is damn near 85 years old, and is anxious to wrap this up.

85? Maybe he will croak once he hears about Kavanaugh being a rapist.

Can she prove it?

If the story is correct, IMO there would be enuff circumstantial evidence to torpedo the Kavanaugh nomination, EXCEPT for the FACT that the GOP obviously NO LONGER has ANY MORALS.

So everyone who accuses the Right is telling the truth and everyone accusing a Dem is lying.

So you think lying to ruin a good man's reputation just for political purposes is funny? You're a piece of shit cocksucker.

Meh. This is just the Prog Liars trying to turn Kavanaugh into the New Bork.

Feinstein had this info since July and did nothing with it until the Dems got desperate enough to perform a hit job.

Can she prove it?

So you think lying to ruin a good man's reputation just for political purposes is funny? You're a piece of shit cocksucker.

They all due, to a Prog the ends justify the means.

Not when it is beyond the statute of limitations... THIS is why we need mandatory civics courses.

Statutes of limitations are something for lawyers and police officers to make a decision on , not a therapist. The therapist's duty is just to report- not to render a legal judgment outside of his or her area of expertise
That's ridiculous. Therapists have a rudimentary understanding of what is reportable.

He didn't rape her. He didn't even manage to get her clothes off.

Lied about what? Christine Ford says it did happen Kavanaugh says it didn't there is no hard evidence to support either version but the fact the person Ford say broke it up and allowed her to get away claims it didn't happen suggest Ford might be the one lying.

Yes; I know. But we all know that Kavanaugh did it all for the nookie. We know what the target was & so did he.

Here's the point the liberals need to realize.

Kavanaugh is still going to be confirmed in a couple of days. And he is going to remember how leftards tried to ruin his life and his marriage and family. I would not want to have to face the man on the Supreme Court.

I think this is all good- Kavanaugh's conservative bonafides have been raised by this liberal vendetta against him.

Well; he sounds like he was 'self taught'

one summer in the 1980s
This one sentence proves the gal is lying, a woman doesn't forget the date something like that happens, much less the freaking year. Just a commie professor trying to take one for the team.

one summer in the 1980s
This one sentence proves the gal is lying, a woman doesn't forget the date something like that happens, much less the freaking year. Just a commie professor trying to take one for the team.

She didn't. You need to read more news than just one article. Not only for the purpose of becoming more knowledgeable on the subject... but so that you don't read just a biased source. :)

This thread is turning into a personal pissing match - cleaned - now cool it and discuss the topic not each others anatomy.

Can she prove it?

You shouldn't jump to conclusions either way. He was drunk; maybe he doesn't remember it. She said even she is a little hazy on the details; it also sounds like she may have built this up into something more than it was based on her "years of PTSD" etc. from it. It would have been a scary encounter for a 15 year old girl, but drunk teenaged boys with bad intentions is basically "Saturday night" as I recall.
I'm not going to win any friends on this one, but I really don't think this should stop his confirmation, even if it is 100% as she stated. They were both kids.

Can she prove it?

You shouldn't jump to conclusions either way. He was drunk; maybe he doesn't remember it. She said even she is a little hazy on the details; it also sounds like she may have built this up into something more than it was based on her "years of PTSD" etc. from it. It would have been a scary encounter for a 15 year old girl, but drunk teenaged boys with bad intentions is basically "Saturday night" as I recall.
I'm not going to win any friends on this one, but I really don't think this should stop his confirmation, even if it is 100% as she stated. They were both kids.

Nah you aren't going to earn any friends on that... because as a person that was a teenage boy that drank before being legal age, I never went out and held down a screaming girl and tried to rape her. If that's how you remember your childhood, I'm sorry that is your experiences.

Forum List

Back