So, Kavanaugh LIED = Kavanaugh accuser breaks silence

The fact that even some women on here think it is no big deal that some drunk teenage boy tried to rape her, just goes to show why she didn't come out with this story back when it happened. She'd have been shunned by not only all the friends of Kavanaugh, but probably a large number of girls in her school that thought she was just trying to get attention or something.
No one believes her story, dumbfuck. She isn't credible. Are there any witnesses to this event? She claims there were three other boys involved. Does she name them? No. There were plenty of other people in the house. Have any of them supported her story? No. Can you be locked into a bedroom when the latch is on the inside? No.

So when things happen that there are no witnesses, nothing happened? Do we just say, "Fuck it!" and not investigate things unless there was witnesses? ... you're lack of intelligence continues to amaze. What makes Kavanaugh more credible than her? Oh yeah... you said because she saw a therapist. Do you have a clue how fucking stupid THAT statement is?
So if I say I was abducted by Martians and probed anally, but no one saw anything, that means the FBI should investigate it?

30 years as a judge with an impeccable record makes Kavanaugh more credible.

A woman who can't escape from a room locked from the inside isn't exactly credible. At the very least, she's a clueless dumbass.

Kavanaugh accuser breaks silence over sexual misconduct allegations

The woman who has accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct has identified herself and is speaking publicly about her allegations against Kavanaugh for the first time, according to a Washington Post investigation published Sunday.

Christine Blasey Ford, now a 51-year-old professor at Palo Alto University in California, described an incident between the two in high school, alleging that Kavanaugh pinned her to a bed one summer in the 1980s and forced himself on her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, Kavanaugh LIED to The US Senate :21:

We all know who will OK Kavanaugh 'the LIAR' = Republicans

Was Kavanaugh 'under oath' when he lied to the US Senate? :1peleas:

one summer in the 1980s
This one sentence proves the gal is lying, a woman doesn't forget the date something like that happens, much less the freaking year. Just a commie professor trying to take one for the team.

She didn't. You need to read more news than just one article. Not only for the purpose of becoming more knowledgeable on the subject... but so that you don't read just a biased source. :)

I quoted the fucking OP, if you want to dispute his link feel free to post a competing link.

At the least the filthy dishonest Democrats are not coming up with the "pubic hair on a Coke can" lie this time.

This time it is the "he tried to rape me in High School" lie.
Anita Hill was telling the truth but in those days, it was okay to behave as C. Thomas did. They were both adults, though, and he was her boss.

I think part of the reason I am so hesitant on this accusation is that they were both kids and we grow up.

There were also THREE other women waiting to testify against Thomas, but Biden chickened out after Thomas made his "high-tech lynching" comment. The remaining THREE women were never called to testify. Hence, pervert Thomas was confirmed. Do Republicans really want another pervert on SCOTUS? We'll see...
I did not know that. I believed Anita Hill and I felt really bad for her, the walloping she took from Republicans and men in general, for speaking up.
This Kavanaugh thing seems really different to me. Maybe I'm wrong, but she seems to have had a big overreaction to the incident, as well as the fact that they were both kids. Who is the same person they were when they were 17? It just isn't apples and apples, as far as I'm concerned.

Attempted rape is attempted rape - even at 17. Kavanaugh can either confirm or deny the event. Either way, it should be thoroughly investigated - especially if he continues to deny it happened.

let's say this incident did occur. A young man and a young woman are drunk and the boy makes a move to feel her up and undress her. What exactly makes this attempted rape rather than boy makes a move and girl doesn't welcome it so he stops?

The woman who has accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct has identified herself and is speaking publicly about her allegations against Kavanaugh for the first time, according to a Washington Post investigation published Sunday.

Christine Blasey Ford, now a 51-year-old professor at Palo Alto University in California, described an incident between the two in high school, alleging that Kavanaugh pinned her to a bed one summer in the 1980s and forced himself on her.

one summer in the 1980s
This one sentence proves the gal is lying, a woman doesn't forget the date something like that happens, much less the freaking year. Just a commie professor trying to take one for the team.

She didn't. You need to read more news than just one article. Not only for the purpose of becoming more knowledgeable on the subject... but so that you don't read just a biased source. :)

I quoted the fucking OP, if you want to dispute his link feel free to post a competing link.

That's your problem... you shouldn't be putting words to your name if you aren't going to take a minute to do a little of your own research to check the source. It takes all of a minute or so.

The fact that even some women on here think it is no big deal that some drunk teenage boy tried to rape her, just goes to show why she didn't come out with this story back when it happened. She'd have been shunned by not only all the friends of Kavanaugh, but probably a large number of girls in her school that thought she was just trying to get attention or something.
No one believes her story, dumbfuck. She isn't credible. Are there any witnesses to this event? She claims there were three other boys involved. Does she name them? No. There were plenty of other people in the house. Have any of them supported her story? No. Can you be locked into a bedroom when the latch is on the inside? No.

So when things happen that there are no witnesses, nothing happened? Do we just say, "Fuck it!" and not investigate things unless there was witnesses? ... you're lack of intelligence continues to amaze. What makes Kavanaugh more credible than her? Oh yeah... you said because she saw a therapist. Do you have a clue how fucking stupid THAT statement is?
So if I say I was abducted by Martians and probed anally, but no one saw anything, that means the FBI should investigate it?

30 years as a judge with an impeccable record makes Kavanaugh more credible.

A woman who can't escape from a room locked from the inside isn't exactly credible. At the very least, she's a clueless dumbass.

Yeah... if you are dumb enough to think the FBI is going to arrest some aliens?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

This is a hail mary pass by the Dems. Another one sure to backfire. Now those Senators in the Red States will have no choice but to vote against Kavanaugh. This tactic blows their cover. Kavanaugh will still be confirmed, but now all those Dems are left hanging in Red states. Good luck

Kavanaugh accuser comes forward, details alleged sexual assault

Christine Blasey Ford, a professor at Palo Alto University, told the Post that she decided to come forward because she felt her "civic responsibility" began "outweighing [her] anguish and terror about retaliation." Ford does not remember all of the details of the alleged incident — such as the exact time or location — but says she took a lie detector test administered by a former FBI agent in August, which determined she was telling the truth when she said her account of that night was accurate.

OK Republicans; go ahead and get another Roy Moore :21: on 'your' side.

If Kavanaugh is confirmed we shall address him as 'Judge Rape' :ahole-1:

So she went through a traumatic experience but can't tell when or where it happened? But she isn't come forward because she is afraid that a man who has zero history in violent behavior is going to retaliate?

why are you finding this at all credible?

this just goes to show what lengths democrats will go to kill their children

so, sexual assault is funny?

what exactly in my post made you conclude sexual assault is funny?

Lewdog thinks he's winning in the trolling department.
:abgg2q.jpg:

It's not trolling. Bripat is making some of the most ridiculously stupid statements I have ever seen. I mean not even in the same zipcode as previous ones.
I stated an irrefutable fact, moron. It used to be that if you got to a certain point, like having all her cloths off, that if she said "no" at that point, it didn't constitute rape.

How old are you? You must be pretty young. The "no means no" meme didn't exist in those days. If you think current norms have always been in place, you are either extremely naive, a liar or a dumbfuck. I think you're all three.

It's not trolling. Bripat is making some of the most ridiculously stupid statements I have ever seen. I mean not even in the same zipcode as previous ones.
I stated an irrefutable fact, moron. It used to be that if you got to a certain point, like having all her cloths off, that if she said "no" at that point, it didn't constitute rape.

How old are you? You must be pretty young. The "no means no" meme didn't exist in those days. If you think current norms have always been in place, you are either extremely naive, a liar or a dumbfuck. I think you're all three.

You really don't understand what sexual assault is do you?

one summer in the 1980s

That's your problem... you shouldn't be putting words to your name if you aren't going to take a minute to do a little of your own research to check the source. It takes all of a minute or so.
Yeah, because Lewdog, the relentless detail cop, will hound you to your grave if you get one trivial detail wrong.

Grow up, asshole.

Anita Hill was telling the truth but in those days, it was okay to behave as C. Thomas did. They were both adults, though, and he was her boss.

I think part of the reason I am so hesitant on this accusation is that they were both kids and we grow up.

There were also THREE other women waiting to testify against Thomas, but Biden chickened out after Thomas made his "high-tech lynching" comment. The remaining THREE women were never called to testify. Hence, pervert Thomas was confirmed. Do Republicans really want another pervert on SCOTUS? We'll see...

I'd think you'd source this claim.

It's easy to "source", sparky. I'm 72 and watched it live. Google it...

Not the way this works Shitting Bull. You made the claim so you can source it, right?

Okay...

About 9,770 results (0.16 seconds)

LOL, source the 3 other women dumbass.

You really don't understand what sexual assault is do you?
I understand that you pretend not to know what social mores were like in the 1980s, dumbfuck.

At the least the filthy dishonest Democrats are not coming up with the "pubic hair on a Coke can" lie this time.

I did not know that. I believed Anita Hill and I felt really bad for her, the walloping she took from Republicans and men in general, for speaking up.
This Kavanaugh thing seems really different to me. Maybe I'm wrong, but she seems to have had a big overreaction to the incident, as well as the fact that they were both kids. Who is the same person they were when they were 17? It just isn't apples and apples, as far as I'm concerned.

Attempted rape is attempted rape - even at 17. Kavanaugh can either confirm or deny the event. Either way, it should be thoroughly investigated - especially if he continues to deny it happened.

Soon he will be seated.

let's say this incident did occur. A young man and a young woman are drunk and the boy makes a move to feel her up and undress her. What exactly makes this attempted rape rather than boy makes a move and girl doesn't welcome it so he stops?
If he's a Republican, then it's rape. Otherwise it's just foreplay.

Forum List

Back