So, Kavanaugh LIED = Kavanaugh accuser breaks silence

Kavanaugh accuser breaks silence over sexual misconduct allegations

The woman who has accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct has identified herself and is speaking publicly about her allegations against Kavanaugh for the first time, according to a Washington Post investigation published Sunday.

Christine Blasey Ford, now a 51-year-old professor at Palo Alto University in California, described an incident between the two in high school, alleging that Kavanaugh pinned her to a bed one summer in the 1980s and forced himself on her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, Kavanaugh LIED to The US Senate :21:

We all know who will OK Kavanaugh 'the LIAR' = Republicans

Was Kavanaugh 'under oath' when he lied to the US Senate? :1peleas:

Kavanaugh and Republicans should welcome a thorough investigation to clear his name before voting on his confirmation - otherwise, he will be forever branded a pervert like Thomas.

So you dont have a problem branding innocent people as perverts for political purposes?
Not if they are Republicans.

Lewdog thinks he's winning in the trolling department.
:abgg2q.jpg:

It's not trolling. Bripat is making some of the most ridiculously stupid statements I have ever seen. I mean not even in the same zipcode as previous ones.
I stated an irrefutable fact, moron. It used to be that if you got to a certain point, like having all her cloths off, that if she said "no" at that point, it didn't constitute rape.

How old are you? You must be pretty young. The "no means no" meme didn't exist in those days. If you think current norms have always been in place, you are either extremely naive, a liar or a dumbfuck. I think you're all three.

You really don't understand what sexual assault is do you?
I understand that you pretend not to know what social mores were like in the 1980s, dumbfuck.

You don't know the differences between laws, and socially accepted attitudes. You also don't understand the difference between socially accepted attitudes and morality.

Just because some people thought it was ok to sexually assault a woman in the early 80's even if they said no, doesn't mean it was legal. And sadly, you don't understand how you are making the case as to why she didn't report it at the time.

Lewdog thinks he's winning in the trolling department.
:abgg2q.jpg:

It's not trolling. Bripat is making some of the most ridiculously stupid statements I have ever seen. I mean not even in the same zipcode as previous ones.
I stated an irrefutable fact, moron. It used to be that if you got to a certain point, like having all her cloths off, that if she said "no" at that point, it didn't constitute rape.

How old are you? You must be pretty young. The "no means no" meme didn't exist in those days. If you think current norms have always been in place, you are either extremely naive, a liar or a dumbfuck. I think you're all three.

I understand that you pretend not to know what social mores were like in the 1980s, dumbfuck.

You don't know the differences between laws, and socially accepted attitudes. You also don't understand the difference between socially accepted attitudes and morality.

Just because some people thought it was ok to sexually assault a woman in the early 80's even if they said no, doesn't mean it was legal. And sadly, you don't understand how you are making the case as to why she didn't report it at the time.
No one considered it to be rape, you lying asshole. I heard numerous such stories when I was in high school and college, and no one ever went to jail or prison as a result.

You're a lying piece of shit who will say whatever you think will advance your sleazy despicable agenda.

She’s fugly.
If he was ever attracted to her I don’t want him on the Supreme Court.
I can 't find her pic. Can you post a link?

th

Christine Blasey Ford - AOL Image Search Results

No one considered it to be rape, you lying asshole. I heard numerous such stories when I was in high school and college, and no one ever went to jail or prison as a result.

You're a lying piece of shit who will say whatever you think will advance your sleazy despicable agenda.

I never said it was rape... I've said sexual assault. Again you prove you don't know what sexual assault is.

Let me help you a bit. Rape is sexual assault, but not all sexual assault is rape. Does that blow your mind?

The woman who has accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct has identified herself and is speaking publicly about her allegations against Kavanaugh for the first time, according to a Washington Post investigation published Sunday.

Christine Blasey Ford, now a 51-year-old professor at Palo Alto University in California, described an incident between the two in high school, alleging that Kavanaugh pinned her to a bed one summer in the 1980s and forced himself on her.

one summer in the 1980s
This one sentence proves the gal is lying, a woman doesn't forget the date something like that happens, much less the freaking year. Just a commie professor trying to take one for the team.

She didn't. You need to read more news than just one article. Not only for the purpose of becoming more knowledgeable on the subject... but so that you don't read just a biased source. :)

I quoted the fucking OP, if you want to dispute his link feel free to post a competing link.

That's your problem... you shouldn't be putting words to your name if you aren't going to take a minute to do a little of your own research to check the source. It takes all of a minute or so.

Once again, if you think the source in the OP was inaccurate, prove it. I have no reason to doubt it.

I never said it was rape... I've said sexual assault. Again you prove you don't know what sexual assault is.

Let me help you a bit. Rape is sexual assault, but not all sexual assault is rape. Does that blow your mind?
I think they must have been playing stink finger and he puked. That ended the assault.

one summer in the 1980s
This one sentence proves the gal is lying, a woman doesn't forget the date something like that happens, much less the freaking year. Just a commie professor trying to take one for the team.

She didn't. You need to read more news than just one article. Not only for the purpose of becoming more knowledgeable on the subject... but so that you don't read just a biased source. :)

I quoted the fucking OP, if you want to dispute his link feel free to post a competing link.

That's your problem... you shouldn't be putting words to your name if you aren't going to take a minute to do a little of your own research to check the source. It takes all of a minute or so.

Once again, if you think the source in the OP was inaccurate, prove it. I have no reason to doubt it.

Use your noggin and find your own sources. I hope you don't need someone to hold your hand. Best thing to do is, find about 4-5 different news sites from varying biases, save them to your task bar... and look at the same story on each one. Then start arguing with people. Arguing from ill-informed position isn't doing yourself any favors.

FAUX NUWZ is NOW reporting:

California professor Christine Ford claims Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her: 'It derailed me'

The woman accusing Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault came forward with her explosive allegations on Sunday, saying the supposed attack "derailed me substantially for four or five years" and claiming that the episode rendered her "unable to have healthy relationships with men."

Republicans, specifically Grassley, are blaming the messenger, Feinstein, but they are NOT blaming Kavanaugh, the wanna B rapist. That is JUST SAD.
You don’t ‘blame’ people in the absence of evidence, tard!

If The Hill story is correct, then I expect Kavanaugh will remove himself from consideration.

Yep; I said that. Write it down.

NEGATIVE
He’ll be confirmed...then he’ll bitchslap the fuck out of you filthy LefTards by sending the DACA leeches home and fucking you baby killers over on Roe v. Wade....haha

She’s fugly.
If he was ever attracted to her I don’t want him on the Supreme Court.
I can 't find her pic. Can you post a link?

th

Christine Blasey Ford - AOL Image Search Results

1st Cav patch we Marines used to say:

"The horse they never rode; the line they never crossed; and yellow for the stripe down their back."

All in good Marine humor mind you.... the respect ran both ways, I am sure - um, something about a jar and head and crap, and such?

LOL LOL

Forum List

Back