So last week, Obama's bad for not doing "everything" to free the marine

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
in mexico, this week he's bad for ignoring law to free the soldier in afghan who wasn't going anywhere but dead unless he did so. There's a lack of consistency here.

And, I suspect the DOS is working with Mexico to get the marine released eventually.

GOP rule - if Obama does it be against it, If Obama is not doing it tout it as the solution

No, we expect him to work to free prisoners being held in foreign countries...but we don't expect him to release terrorists in order to bring home criminals who joined the enemy after announcing they are ashamed to be American.

Anti-American scum are anti-American scum. You aren't expected to understand why we don't view deserters and turn coats the same as those who honorably serve...and you aren't expected to understand why releasing terrorists who pose a threat to innocent Americans is NOT an acceptable method to *rescue* deserters.

Maybe if the guy in the Mexican prison was a deserter too.......

No, we expect him to work to free prisoners being held in foreign countries...but we don't expect him to release terrorists in order to bring home criminals who joined the enemy after announcing they are ashamed to be American.

They were Terrorists?

When was the trial?

Got a link?

in mexico, this week he's bad for ignoring law to free the soldier in afghan who wasn't going anywhere but dead unless he did so. There's a lack of consistency here.

And, I suspect the DOS is working with Mexico to get the marine released eventually.

The Marine in Mexico didn't desert his post.

The Marine in Mexico didn't get his fellow soldiers killed out looking for him.

The Marine in Mexico wasn't a traitor.

We didn't say do everything...we did say do something.

Maybe if the guy in the Mexican prison was a deserter too.......

Was it legal to bring into Mexico an assault rifle, a handgun and a shotgun?

Then run away from Mexican authorities?

Yup and the marine we traded five dirtbags from Gitmo for will be court marshalled and spend the rest of his life in Leavenworth.

We now have five more dirtbags that will try to kill our soldiers. Obama should be so proud. He's a fucking asshole.

They were Terrorists?

When was the trial?

Got a link?

Stay stupid.

So it's stupid to ask if due process was followed for detainees under US Jurisdiction?

I suppose for conservatives, who hate the government and US law..it is.

:D

I dream about a day when there are no longer brave men and women standing between leftist scumbags, and their deserved fates at the hands of ruthless monsters.

Yup and the marine we traded five dirtbags from Gitmo for will be court marshalled and spend the rest of his life in Leavenworth.

We now have five more dirtbags that will try to kill our soldiers. Obama should be so proud. He's a fucking asshole.

Oh please.

Bush went AWOL for 2 years during a war and he became President.

If Barry knew the first thing about leadership he would have picked up the phone by now, called Kerry, and ordered him to get our Marine freed now, as in pronto.

And it looks like Bendog's attempt to make conservatives out as hypocrites is a flaming failure.

Perhaps there are some drug kingpins we can exchange for the Marine in Mexico?

If Barry knew the first thing about leadership he would have picked up the phone by now, called Kerry, and ordered him to get our Marine freed now, as in pronto.

How do you know he didnt, and Herman just fucked the thing up?

Oh please.

Bush went AWOL for 2 years during a war and he became President.

Oh Please. LMAO.

Bergdahl will be courtmartialed. Hell most of his fellow soldiers think he's a traitor.

said he was a “dirtbag.”

“He is a dirtbag that now should spend the next 20yrs+ in Leavenworth… his fellow soldiers were affected by his actions, he is a sympathizer and deserves to be tried for desertion,” wrote Kirouac, who identified himself as a company commander at Fort Bragg, North Carolina

Yup. We released five dirtbags to bring home a traitor. Happily he will probably end up in Leavenworth.

The Mexican Government are not known for killing Americans. They are deemed an ally. Negotiations and "prisoner swaps" would not be necessary.

So all we asked is that he make a public plea for the release of the Marine.

If you don't see the difference between the two scenarios from a diplomacy standpoint, then you are not nearly as informed as I thought.

Forum List

Back