🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So lefty are you actually wishing for man to be responsible for " Warming"?

So many conservative cultists screaming out their political nonsense on the topic. The normal people just look at the science, and don't bring politics into it. To such sane people, it's not a matter of wishing humans were causing global warming, any more than it's a matter of wishing humans caused gravity. The observed data shows greenhouse gases holding in more heat. Therefore, global warming.

Remember, global warming denial isn't the cult. Global warming denial is one of the many crazy beliefs that the right wing extremist fringe cult members are required to proclaim loudly. If they don't, they'll be ostracized by their fellow cultists. To such right-wing herd beasts, banishment from the herd would be like a death sentence, so they'll say anything to stay in the good graces of the cult, no matter how crazy it sounds.

Wow another high priest of " Holier than thouness" speaks forth! It's amazing how duplicitous one can be while at the same time believing that they are Just " 100 percent " correct with absolutely no curiosity at all about the opposing point of view. A view which is summarily dismissed as somehow... " less intelligent " not because science proves anything at all but because it is exactly what the top post claims it isn't ....POLITICAL. Peer reviewed Peer pressure has become the norm in Greenscam. People who have doubts are immediately attacked by the Consensus hounds who produce all manner of junk science proclamations in pursuit of total acquiescence. It is the glorious return of Lysenkoism to the once honestly scientific community that is now mandated to come up with results that fit the narrative. The mice that don't make it through the maze are tossed into the trash bin in favor of the few that get coaxed to the cheese.

" The Observed Data " shows many things including a recent halt to the once ballyhooed ski jump into oblivion. We have passed the 400 ppm mark that was once seen by the so called " Consensus " as the point of no return. Now, instead of sticking by their original assumptions like " By 2012 the Arctic ice cap will be gone " , " The Alps will melt off ", " catastrophic droughts " and undersea coastlines....we have to reset the narrative because it won't make any money if people believe the original story that we can no longer save ourselves.

Good Graces? ..... No one is less tolerant of dissent than the " Greenscam consensus hounds "... the many scientists who have questioned their information have suffered a storm of ostracism from that community up to and including job loss, slander, libel and threats.

What a joke.

JO

Last edited:
Why is it that Conservative Americans are the only people on the planet who do not believe in climate change?

Do they get their information from corporate interests like oil and coal producers? Is it they do not believe in science? Science tells Conservatives some things they do not like, such as pumping carbon into the atmosphere is damaging the planet. But that means those gas guzzling vehicles they love so much are part of the problem. Or science tells them that the Genesis myth is just that; myth. Or that the consequences of using hazardous materials means someone has to pay for their remediation. Science can be cruel to Conservatives.

Climate change: we can't show it in a lab, you have to BELIEVE!!

Yet these same people ridicule religious faith......

Weird. Those who deny science in favor of faith in god.......accuse those who accept science of having blind faith.

Great argument.

Well you have to admit its kinda hypocritical for the secular community to piss on the concept of faith when they are so willing to construct an obviously religioius dedication to junk science like Greenscam.

JO

Why is it that Conservative Americans are the only people on the planet who do not believe in climate change?

Do they get their information from corporate interests like oil and coal producers? Is it they do not believe in science? Science tells Conservatives some things they do not like, such as pumping carbon into the atmosphere is damaging the planet. But that means those gas guzzling vehicles they love so much are part of the problem. Or science tells them that the Genesis myth is just that; myth. Or that the consequences of using hazardous materials means someone has to pay for their remediation. Science can be cruel to Conservatives.

Weird. Those who deny science in favor of faith in god.......accuse those who accept science of having blind faith.

Great argument.

Well you have to admit its kinda hypocritical for the secular community to piss on the concept of faith when they are so willing to construct an obviously religioius dedication to junk science like Greenscam.

JO

No, dummy. There is no religious dedication to science. You clearly want there to be.......but there is not.

What's religious about knowing that CO2 and other gases absorb infra-red radiation?

What's religious about knowing that the level of CO2 in the atmosphere has increased 30-40% in the last 200 years?

What's religious about the Laws of Thermodynamics and the Conservation of Energy?

If CO2 has gone up and therefore absorbs more IR than before, what happens to that energy given those Laws? :eusa_whistle:

I call them Green Shirts...their tactics are similar...

Great argument.

JO

No, dummy. There is no religious dedication to science. You clearly want there to be.......but there is not.

Au contraire...anyone who is still on the Global warming train wreck after all of the retractoins, adjustments and contradictions that have come to light most recently has to be a person of great faith.

Warming=Warming
Cooling=Warming
Less Ice = Warming
More Ice=Warming
Polar bears are getting skinny=Warming
Polar bears are more numberous now than ever=Warming
Full moon=Warming
Lack of full moon=Warming..

ahem....are you kidding me?

I commend you for your great faith in the face of all the facts that say otherwise. It is truly admirable!

Warming=Warming
Cooling=Warming
Less Ice = Warming
More Ice=Warming
Full moon=Warming

I commend you for your great faith in the face of all the facts that say otherwise. It is truly admirable!

That's not an argument, that's just denier BS designed to distract people from the real issues. If CO2 absorbs IR and has been going up, what happens to the extra absorbed energy? :eusa_whistle: STILL WAITING!!!

Warming=Warming
Cooling=Warming
Less Ice = Warming
More Ice=Warming
Full moon=Warming

That's not an argument, that's just denier BS designed to distract people from the real issues. If CO2 absorbs IR and has been going up, what happens to the extra absorbed energy? :eusa_whistle: STILL WAITING!!!

So you should be able to show us in a lab how 120PPM of CO2 raises temperature, right?

I am having a hard time understanding the alternative energy haters...

So you really like oil that much?

You enjoy financing saudi kings harem?

If you liking oil, thats fine. Alternative energy will only make oil cheaper for you, nithing more. You will not be banned to use it the way you like it.

You guys are just mental...

Nobody hates alternative energy.....they just hate getting ripped off.

JO

Suckers like you get told that oil is good and they become "good solders" for big companies that hate competition.

You DO hate alternative energy, because YOU LIKE buying gas. Buying gas helps make other people (mostly in other countries) rich. You like that because you are a sucker who does and says what he is told.

You park your brain on such matters because oil companies spread propaganda that you think tastes yummy.

Enjoy!

the-100-greatest-gore-moments-in-movie-history-day-three-20071022043952240-000.jpg

Warming=Warming
Cooling=Warming
Less Ice = Warming
More Ice=Warming
Full moon=Warming

So you should be able to show us in a lab how 120PPM of CO2 raises temperature, right?

Why would you assume that? It's been proven in a lab that CO2 absorbs IR. What happens to that energy? Please answer or for evermore be revealed as a troll.

Warming=Warming
Cooling=Warming
Less Ice = Warming
More Ice=Warming
Full moon=Warming

Why would you assume that? It's been proven in a lab that CO2 absorbs IR. What happens to that energy? Please answer or for evermore be revealed as a troll.

Frank, Frank, which bridge you hiding under these days? :trolls:

Warming=Warming
Cooling=Warming
Less Ice = Warming
More Ice=Warming
Full moon=Warming

That is one of the biggest dirty secrets of this entire Greenscam thing.....AGW has never been reproduced in laboaratory conditions....the claim is that it is too big to do in a laboratory/..

This is actually the best they got to date....believe it or not.

If they all want to hang their credibility on these guys .... they can be my guest. :)

On the other hand check this out....

A study The temperature rise has caused the CO2 Increase not the other way around Watts Up With That

It makes no argument that temperature and co2 are not connected to each other....it simply points out that we have absolutely no way of knowing why the temperature is rising and certainly we cannot PIN POINT man made causes.

JO

One of the best Summers in my area in recent memory.The weather has been terrific.

I am having a hard time understanding the alternative energy haters...

So you really like oil that much?

You enjoy financing saudi kings harem?

If you liking oil, thats fine. Alternative energy will only make oil cheaper for you, nithing more. You will not be banned to use it the way you like it.

You guys are just mental...

Nobody hates alternative energy.....they just hate getting ripped off.

JO

Suckers like you get told that oil is good and they become "good solders" for big companies that hate competition.

You DO hate alternative energy, because YOU LIKE buying gas. Buying gas helps make other people (mostly in other countries) rich. You like that because you are a sucker who does and says what he is told.

You park your brain on such matters because oil companies spread propaganda that you think tastes yummy.

Enjoy!

the-100-greatest-gore-moments-in-movie-history-day-three-20071022043952240-000.jpg

OH MY>>> A classic liberal response! Quick everybody look! No substance, lots of presumptoin and a generous helping of insult! OH MY...whatever shall we do with such impervious debating skills? We are doomed! Doomed I tell ya!

:) :) :)

Warming=Warming
Cooling=Warming
Less Ice = Warming
More Ice=Warming
Full moon=Warming

That is one of the biggest dirty secrets of this entire Greenscam thing.....AGW has never been reproduced in laboaratory conditions....the claim is that it is too big to do in a laboratory/..

If they all want to hang their credibility on these guys .... they can be my guest. :)

A study The temperature rise has caused the CO2 Increase not the other way around Watts Up With That

It makes no argument that temperature and co2 are connected to each other....it simply points out that we have absolutely no way of knowing why the temperature is rising and certainly we cannot PIN POINT man made cause.

JO

Simply posting a video doesn't answer the question. What happens to the extra absorbed energy? Nice distraction, but anyone else notice the deniers will always try to get away without really saying anything?

One of the best Summers in my area in recent memory.The weather has been terrific.

Funny, if it were the other way around, you'd be talking about climatic cycles. What happened to that argument?

OH...but ... but...but you were supposed to say:

"Left my house today and it was 101 degrees at seven am. Fires were breaking out spontaneously on rooftops as I was driving along and the Mcadam in the road has softened to the point that automobile tires were leaving tracks in the road tops! By noon time it was 131 degrees in the sun and I was able to cook a full meal on the hood of my car using a glass Cake cover and a plate! High above in the atmosphere there were indications of Tropospheric fires blazing across the sky as the massive co2 buildup from all of the smokestacks on the planet had created a combustible layer just above the stratosphere. I saw conservatives begging liberals for forgiveness while the later, wearing their heat protection suits taunted them with bottles of cold water and then splashed gasoline on them to finish them off."

Yep folks...that was my politically correct summer approved by Left wing Ghostwriters for general distribution.

That's what you were supposed to say... I mean sheesh next time check with Nancy and Harry before you go posting stuff that doesn't support the narrative will ya?

Last edited:
OH...but ... but...but you were supposed to say:

"Left my house today and it was 101 degrees at seven am. Fires were breaking out spontaneously on rooftops as I was driving along and the Mcadam in the road has softened to the point that automobile tires were leaving tracks in the road tops! By noon time it was 131 degrees in the sun and I was able to cook a full meal on the hood of my car using a glass Cake cover and a plate! High above in the atmosphere there were indications of Tropospheric fires blazing across the sky as the massive co2 buildup from all of the smokestacks on the planet had created a combustible layer just above the stratosphere. I saw conservatives beggin liberals for forgiveness while the later, wearing their heat protection suits taunted them with bottles of cold water and then splashed gasoline on them to finish them off."

Yep folks...that was my politically correct summer approved by Left wing Ghostwriters for general distribution.

That's what you were supposed to say... Imean sheesh next time check with Nancy and Harry before you go posting stuff that doesn't support the narrative will ya?

Nice distraction, but anyone else notice the deniers will always try to get away without really saying anything?

Warming=Warming
Cooling=Warming
Less Ice = Warming
More Ice=Warming
Full moon=Warming

It makes no argument that temperature and co2 are connected to each other....it simply points out that we have absolutely no way of knowing why the temperature is rising and certainly we cannot PIN POINT man made cause.

JO

Simply posting a video doesn't answer the question. What happens to the extra absorbed energy? Nice distraction, but anyone else notice the deniers will always try to get away without really saying anything?

Hmm don't do too much reading do ya? The video supports you ....um.... DUMMY....
Only it doesnt' actually replicate Atmospheric conditions..that's why the only place you will see such labs is on ...
wait for it now. MYTHBUSTERS.... legitimate scientists know better than to make such fools out of themselves.

Latent heat transfer is a constant and non-unique process of all chemical reactions here on earth...it has been taking place for millions of years in the atmosphere. Your sophmoric question is being posed without the background knowledge that you need to process the issue at hand.

Proof: Co2 Absorbs IR and has been going UP.... what the hell kind of statement is that? What is going up?
PPM, Temperature? latent heat? Fusion or vapor absorption? I mean you are the rankest kind of amature posing as somebody who knows something....posing again as a dummy frankly.

The argument here is not about Warming or cooling it's about the word Anthropogenic.

Do try to keep up and please at least come back with a chemistry 101 before you hurt yourself more.

JO

Great argument.

JO

Au contraire...anyone who is still on the Global warming train wreck after all of the retractoins, adjustments and contradictions that have come to light most recently has to be a person of great faith.

Warming=Warming
Cooling=Warming
Less Ice = Warming
More Ice=Warming
Full moon=Warming

Oh....I see now. You are a straight up idiot! I should have seen it sooner. You stand opposite 99% of the world's climate scientists and you believe that you are working with facts.

Forum List

Back