So let me get this pipeline shit straight

It cost me 30 bucks today just to do 2 estimates and 1 delivery. "NOT THAT MUCH" might not seem like a lot to you but to someone like me that spends more on fuel at times than my fucking house payment its a lot. Not all of us can drive wind up toys as our vehicle of choice.

you seem to forget my money situation dont you?

I haven't forgotten. But there is a slight difference for your few miles a week driven to my hundreds and hundreds. You do the math. It would help both of us but in my case it could save me hundreds of dollars a month. That's half of a possible new laborers salary or money for my retirement or money to invest. There have been weeks where I have had to spend over 300 per week on fuel to function. When gas was at 4 bucks a gallon I would often opt for hotel rooms to save money. And I'm just a small business. Translate those possible savings to a company with a fleet or a company like FedEx.

And you write it off as a business expense. I drive a 50 mile round trip to work every day and write off nothing.

If you think the pipeline is going to magically bring down the price of gas you are profoundly naive.
The price of gas is going to be whatever the Chinese are willing to pay for oil. And they are willing, if need be, to pay a whole lot more than they're paying now.

I haven't forgotten. But there is a slight difference for your few miles a week driven to my hundreds and hundreds. You do the math. It would help both of us but in my case it could save me hundreds of dollars a month. That's half of a possible new laborers salary or money for my retirement or money to invest. There have been weeks where I have had to spend over 300 per week on fuel to function. When gas was at 4 bucks a gallon I would often opt for hotel rooms to save money. And I'm just a small business. Translate those possible savings to a company with a fleet or a company like FedEx.

And you write it off as a business expense. I drive a 50 mile round trip to work every day and write off nothing.

If you think the pipeline is going to magically bring down the price of gas you are profoundly naive.
The price of gas is going to be whatever the Chinese are willing to pay for oil. And they are willing, if need be, to pay a whole lot more than they're paying now.

You get a gold star! :clap2:

You two hump each others legs real well. :clap: Idiots.

We need the Canadian Oil. Infrastructure, Stability, Insured availability.

We do. Obama is going to take us down and cause as much damage as he can before he is voted out.

Obama says no pipeline because.....

1. He wants to get oil from unstable nations
2. He wants to protect a few thousand lizards who apparently wouldn't understand how to crawl under or over a fucking pipe.
3. He likes gasoline prices at 3 dollars compared to 1.83 when he took office.
4. Apparently some deer are incapable of living on one side of the pipe over the other.
5. We haven't lost enough to China yet.
6. He doesn't want the states involved to make the extra revenue.
7. 20k + jobs is just a laughing stock
8. Wants to save a few sand dunes in Nebraska.
9. Says the gop gave him too short a deadline despite this being in the works and studied for years.
10. God I really despise Obama.

Ps. We have 10's of thousands of miles of pipelines currently in use in this country without major incident. There really is NO EXCUSE for this kind of ineptness.

http://www.theodora.com/pipelines/united_states_pipelines_map.jpg

No this is what Odumber really wants:

imagesizer

With used to have to drive an hour each way to work. It would kill about a quarter of our tank each day. We would watch our money to make sure we had enough to cover what we needed. We would make ( well i would) routes when we would go out on the weekends to shop or look around.
I understand that it hurts your wallet at 4 bucks a gallon. That things will have to be restructured in order for you to do your job.

But this is just the way it is. If you want to conserve you will have the price drop maybe ten cents? I know that was one reason why prices dropped slighting. Ending Libya also helped. Wars don't help. Regardless of wars you have to understand how this all works.

Refineries will help. We havent built one i think since the 70's. You can pump all the oil you like and we can only refine it so fast. So your drilling more meme doesnt fly. Furthermore you pump to much and refine to much you will crash the market. ( See Holland? Tulip crash as an example)

Want to save some oil? Cancel Nascar..Bring home our military and nationalize any oil we pump ourselves. There you just saved some cash.

I highly doubt this will happen.

I agree.
The answer lies in public transport.
They should be racing buses at Nascar!!!

No, "we" don't, regardless of whose numbers you use.
YES we do. The Earth manufactures it...dumbass.

Good one!!!!
I read somewhere that there's oil developing in the ground in the Midwest as we speak.
It should be properly brewed and ready for extraction in about seven years apparently.
Ain't nature wonderful?

In fact, why don't they re-inject plankton and old potato peels into exhausted oilfields so that more can be made and we will never run out.
Why didn't anyone think of that?

Wow, that's so smart. You know what it reminds me of? A Republican teaching a "science class":

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGxYH04NqfA&feature=related]Blair Irwin - "Little Known Facts" - YouTube[/ame]

Good one!!!!
I read somewhere that there's oil developing in the ground in the Midwest as we speak.
It should be properly brewed and ready for extraction in about seven years apparently.
Ain't nature wonderful?

In fact, why don't they re-inject plankton and old potato peels into exhausted oilfields so that more can be made and we will never run out.

Wow, that's so smart. You know what it reminds me of? A Republican teaching a "science class":

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGxYH04NqfA&feature=related"]Blair Irwin - "Little Known Facts" - YouTube[/ame]
Does this pass for smart/ Deany?

Retreat and regroup.

*Idiot*

Good one!!!!
Ain't nature wonderful?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGxYH04NqfA&feature=related]Blair Irwin - "Little Known Facts" - YouTube[/ame]

To bad you can't burn us at the stake, tar and feather, or lynch us, huh, RD. When are you going to address your hate and bias? You remind me of the saying.... "Those that can't do, Teach,". :D

Good one!!!!
Ain't nature wonderful?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGxYH04NqfA&feature=related"]Blair Irwin - "Little Known Facts" - YouTube[/ame]

To bad you can't burn us at the stake, tar and feather, or lynch us, huh, RD. When are you going to address your hate and bias? You remind me of the saying.... "Those that can't do, Teach,". :D
And rdean gives us Teaching Moments every time he logs on...

how NOT to be.

We do. Obama is going to take us down and cause as much damage as he can before he is voted out.

Is the oil going through the pipeline guaranteed to the US?

Keystone Phase 1 and 2 deliver to Illinois and Oklahoma. This is just Phase 3.

With used to have to drive an hour each way to work. It would kill about a quarter of our tank each day. We would watch our money to make sure we had enough to cover what we needed. We would make ( well i would) routes when we would go out on the weekends to shop or look around.
I understand that it hurts your wallet at 4 bucks a gallon. That things will have to be restructured in order for you to do your job.

But this is just the way it is. If you want to conserve you will have the price drop maybe ten cents? I know that was one reason why prices dropped slighting. Ending Libya also helped. Wars don't help. Regardless of wars you have to understand how this all works.

Refineries will help. We havent built one i think since the 70's. You can pump all the oil you like and we can only refine it so fast. So your drilling more meme doesnt fly. Furthermore you pump to much and refine to much you will crash the market. ( See Holland? Tulip crash as an example)

Want to save some oil? Cancel Nascar..Bring home our military and nationalize any oil we pump ourselves. There you just saved some cash.

cancel NASCAR?

For the love of who ever you praise, please tell me that was a joke.

Obama claims that this pipeline is not in our nations best interest.

HORSESHIT.

Do you have any consideration for environmental devastation whatsoever, or for the state of fresh water in this world? Soon, we are going to have water wars. The Oil Sands are, next to fracking, perhaps the most devastating and irresponsible means of getting of energy. Extraction requires the used of massive amounts of fresh water, which becomes utterly contaminated and pumped into sitting pools that don't go anywhere. Native populations downstream from these operation have high incidences of cancer. You're willing to sacrifice fresh water, human lives, and an entire ecosystem, all so YOU can have cheaper gas. Americans pay less for gas than most places in the world, yet you need it to be even cheaper? Get over yourself.

cancel NASCAR?

Yes. Cancel Nascar. What a great idea. I've always thought it was a waste of a sport. That will bring your precious gas prices down.

HORSESHIT.

Do you have any consideration for environmental devastation whatsoever, or for the state of fresh water in this world? Soon, we are going to have water wars. The Oil Sands are, next to fracking, perhaps the most devastating and irresponsible means of getting of energy. Extraction requires the used of massive amounts of fresh water, which becomes utterly contaminated and pumped into sitting pools that don't go anywhere. Native populations downstream from these operation have high incidences of cancer. You're willing to sacrifice fresh water, human lives, and an entire ecosystem, all so YOU can have cheaper gas. Americans pay less for gas than most places in the world, yet you need it to be even cheaper? Get over yourself.
We DO. We are the best equipped nation to deal with enviro disasters.

Not so much with others in the world...they either don't CARE like China, Russia...or have outlawed themselves like the limp-wristed EU.

HORSESHIT.

I asked before and I'll ask again.

How are you powering your computer and your home? Solar or wind power? How do you get to work?

cancel NASCAR?

Yes. Cancel Nascar. What a great idea. I've always thought it was a waste of a sport. That will bring your precious gas prices down.

Cancel Golf. :D

cancel NASCAR?

Use BUSES!

HORSESHIT.

We DO. We are the best equipped nation to deal with enviro disasters.

Not so much with others in the world...they either don't CARE like China, Russia...or have outlawed themselves like the limp-wristed EU.

We have very heavy duty enviro laws up here. And we take conservation of our wilderness quite seriously.

I find it so amazing that liberals don't have a problem with countries in the middle east wrecking their eco systems.

Or Obama backing offshore drilling with Brazil. Or that Obama allowed the oil spill to continue unabated while turning down 30 offers of help to contain the spill from around the world.

Hypocrite thy name is liberal comes to mind.

Forum List

Back