So let me get this straight, Secretary Clinton...

Government employees with email access take yearly, mandatory training in Cyber Security. Identifying an emails' origin and security status is part of that training.

"the system was set up for uh, umm, President Clintom"......

He's openly stated that he's only sent 2 emails in his entire life.......she's a bad liar.

:rofl:

CLINTON: "Others had done it."

THE FACTS: Although email practices varied among her predecessors, Clinton is the only secretary of state known to have conducted all official unclassified government business on a private email address. Years earlier, when emailing was not the ubiquitous practice it is now among high officials, Colin Powell used both a government and a private account. It's a striking departure from the norm for top officials to rely exclusively on private email for official business.

Oh! And get this, on Feb 24th in an interview on stage, she was asked android or iphone. Turns out she said she has 2 devices. Iphone and blackberry.
CLINTON: "Others had done it."

THE FACTS: Although email practices varied among her predecessors, Clinton is the only secretary of state known to have conducted all official unclassified government business on a private email address. Years earlier, when emailing was not the ubiquitous practice it is now among high officials, Colin Powell used both a government and a private account. It's a striking departure from the norm for top officials to rely exclusively on private email for official business.

Hillary is not accustomed to following rules and being accountable. We need a special prosecutor to oversee the investigation of the overseas foreign donors to the Clinton Foundation during her term as SOS and the physical taking her server to a third party to examine the emails and THEY will decide which emails were personal and work related. FOIA must be preserved and used.

Easy out for the likes of you.

Why address the lie she told. It doesn't matter.

You are one of those folks that will believe something no matter how ridiculous it sounds....as long as it is said by Hillary.

I'm one that knows the Clinton "scandal" machine is just getting cranked up...by the cranks.

A GOP candidate for President is actually under indictment...but Hillary's email address is a "scandal"? :lol:
still ignoring the fact that she lied about her reason for her "private server"......

Not at all curious as to why she opted to lie.

Don't care that she lied.

She is Hillary.

We get it.

Or I'm not convinced there was any lying taking place perhaps. I'll take Gen Powell's assessment over yours. His view? No there there.
So you believe her when she said she had a server set up on her own for she found it inconvenient to carry around two devices? And you believe NOWHERE did anyone on her tech team mention to her how much easier it would be to adhere to her own madate and simply add her .gov address to her existing device?

LMAO...but you are sure Bush cherry picked intel.

Love it.

Like I said.....You would believe anything Hillary says because....well...she is Hillary.

We get it.

Why shouldn't I believe that? Perfectly plausible and viable explanation.

General Powell said he doesn't even have any of his emails.

Pro tip: You can operate multiple email accounts from one device.

still ignoring the fact that she lied about her reason for her "private server"......

She is Hillary.

We get it.

Or I'm not convinced there was any lying taking place perhaps. I'll take Gen Powell's assessment over yours. His view? No there there.
So you believe her when she said she had a server set up on her own for she found it inconvenient to carry around two devices? And you believe NOWHERE did anyone on her tech team mention to her how much easier it would be to adhere to her own madate and simply add her .gov address to her existing device?

Love it.

Like I said.....You would believe anything Hillary says because....well...she is Hillary.

We get it.

The fact that you see it as a plausible and viable explanation speaks volumes.
It is easier, cheaper and more convenient to set up a second email account on your hand held than to set up a server on your own.
One would take one minute to do...the other would take several days.

One would have to go out of their way to set up a separate server...one would be able to sit on the toilet and set up a 2nd email address on their hand held before they are ready to wipe their butts.

Like I said..

Its Hillary...of course it is plausible.

We get it.
It's plausible because by manager carries around two devices. It is a pain.

Maybe the reason would be embarrassing to the State Department (she doesn't trust the security of the servers perhaps).

As General Powell summarized. Ya got nothin'.

She just said two weeks ago she carried two devices.

B_x-lsMWEAACbmu.jpg

What I find amusing is she has less going on in her life now than when SOS, that along with her daughter's wedding are over, yet she now carries 2 devices?

I hope someone goes through video and still images of her with her phone during her time at state to see if indeed they show more than one device type in her hand. Blackberry's and iphone have a different look to them.

Love it.

We get it.

It is easier, cheaper and more convenient to set up a second email account on your hand held than to set up a server on your own.

One would have to go out of their way to set up a separate server...one would be able to sit on the toilet and set up a 2nd email address on their hand held before they are ready to wipe their butts.

Like I said..

We get it.

Maybe the reason would be embarrassing to the State Department (she doesn't trust the security of the servers perhaps).

She just said two weeks ago she carried two devices.

She must believe on some level that every email address needs its own device. Maybe she thinks that all those emails would make the device too heavy to lug around. Or she knows better and just expects everyone else to believe it.

She was not the one who set up the server. Her tech people did. They knew dam well it is a one minute process to set up a second email address from a second server on her hand held.

So yes, she knows better and simply expects her supporters to believe her.

And they will.
She admitted in a TV interview to favor the I-Phone...then said she also had a Blackberry.

One I-Phone + One Blackberry = Two Devices

Unless, of course you're still married to Bill 'Slick Willie' Clinton...then you don't know what the definition of "is" is.

She is Hillary.

We get it.

Love it.

We get it.

Like I said..

We get it.

I used to have a government Blackberry which was reserved for FOUO and I was expected to carry a personal device for personal calls and emails

Yes, it was a pain in the ass

Normally, the concern is that personal devices are not encrypted and are not secure for official business. In Hillarys case, she used a Clinton server set up for her husband as an ex-president. It was encrypted and secure

No harm........no foul

Love it.

We get it.

Like I said..

We get it.

I used to have a government Blackberry which was reserved for FOUO and I was expected to carry a personal device for personal calls and emails

Normally, the concern is that personal devices are not encrypted and are not secure for official business. In Hillarys case, she used a Clinton server set up for her husband as an ex-president. It was encrypted and secure

No harm........no foul
Except that it's against the law. Hillary is a goddamned criminal....a sleazy, lying criminal.

Set up for her husband? Now that's a new spin! Too bad it was set up the day of her confirmation and won't fly, otherwise it might have! Even though against policy.

Love it.

We get it.

Like I said..

We get it.

No harm........no foul

Love it.

We get it.

Like I said..

We get it.

No harm........no foul
"Yes, it was a pain in the ass." But you did it because it was the right and expected thing to do. Hence the difference between you and Hillary.

Forum List

Back