So let me get this straight, Secretary Clinton...

General Colin Powell summarized: there is no there there.
Easy out for the likes of you.

Why address the lie she told. It doesn't matter.

You are one of those folks that will believe something no matter how ridiculous it sounds....as long as it is said by Hillary.

I'm one that knows the Clinton "scandal" machine is just getting cranked up...by the cranks.

A GOP candidate for President is actually under indictment...but Hillary's email address is a "scandal"? :lol:
still ignoring the fact that she lied about her reason for her "private server"......

Not at all curious as to why she opted to lie.

Don't care that she lied.

She is Hillary.

We get it.

Or I'm not convinced there was any lying taking place perhaps. I'll take Gen Powell's assessment over yours. His view? No there there.

Was his a US security of state? Does he have an Ambassador killed under his watch from lack of security, in which he will not turn over all emails for?
Besides that, he doesn't have a chance, in my opinion.

You are one of those folks that will believe something no matter how ridiculous it sounds....as long as it is said by Hillary.

I'm one that knows the Clinton "scandal" machine is just getting cranked up...by the cranks.

A GOP candidate for President is actually under indictment...but Hillary's email address is a "scandal"? :lol:

still ignoring the fact that she lied about her reason for her "private server"......

She is Hillary.

We get it.

Or I'm not convinced there was any lying taking place perhaps. I'll take Gen Powell's assessment over yours. His view? No there there.
So you believe her when she said she had a server set up on her own for she found it inconvenient to carry around two devices? And you believe NOWHERE did anyone on her tech team mention to her how much easier it would be to adhere to her own madate and simply add her .gov address to her existing device?

LMAO...but you are sure Bush cherry picked intel.

Love it.

Like I said.....You would believe anything Hillary says because....well...she is Hillary.

We get it.

Colin Powell set up the email system. He used both his personal and professional email. Hillary set up her personal email after her appointment and never once used her professional email.

She is Hillary.

We get it.

So you believe her when she said she had a server set up on her own for she found it inconvenient to carry around two devices? And you believe NOWHERE did anyone on her tech team mention to her how much easier it would be to adhere to her own madate and simply add her .gov address to her existing device?

Love it.

Like I said.....You would believe anything Hillary says because....well...she is Hillary.

We get it.

Why shouldn't I believe that? Perfectly plausible and viable explanation.

General Powell said he doesn't even have any of his emails.

She is Hillary.

We get it.

Love it.

We get it.

The fact that you see it as a plausible and viable explanation speaks volumes.
It is easier, cheaper and more convenient to set up a second email account on your hand held than to set up a server on your own.
One would take one minute to do...the other would take several days.

One would have to go out of their way to set up a separate server...one would be able to sit on the toilet and set up a 2nd email address on their hand held before they are ready to wipe their butts.

Like I said..

Its Hillary...of course it is plausible.

We get it.

She is Hillary.

We get it.

Love it.

We get it.

It is easier, cheaper and more convenient to set up a second email account on your hand held than to set up a server on your own.

One would have to go out of their way to set up a separate server...one would be able to sit on the toilet and set up a 2nd email address on their hand held before they are ready to wipe their butts.

Like I said..

We get it.
It's plausible because by manager carries around two devices. It is a pain.

Maybe the reason would be embarrassing to the State Department (she doesn't trust the security of the servers perhaps).

As General Powell summarized. Ya got nothin'.

Does she have so little respect for the intelligence of the American People that she believed she can claim she did it for convenience when, in fact, it would have been much more convenient, much less expensive and much more secure to have both her personal email address and her government email address on the same device?

Bear in mind....she assured us that her server was secure because she had the secret service monitor it regularly. Did they monitor this separate server for free?

She just needed to follow the rules, But these assholes are above the rules. They think rules are for taxpayers only. Guess she didnt get the memo that part of leadership is leading by example. Oh what a great president she would make.

ROFLMAO She said she used the email to mail Bill Clinton back and forth and meanwhile Bill Clinton said he's sent two emails in his life. Maybe these two liars should have compared their stories

She is Hillary.

We get it.

Love it.

We get it.

Like I said..

We get it.
It's plausible because by manager carries around two devices. It is a pain.

Maybe the reason would be embarrassing to the State Department (she doesn't trust the security of the servers perhaps).

As General Powell summarized. Ya got nothin'.
you are completely ignoring my posts and simply saying what you want. I don't appreciate that, but you are free to do as you please.

YOUR MANAGER DOES NOT NEED TO CARRY TWO DEVICES. YOUR MANAGER OPTS TO. ONE DEVICE IS ALL THAT IS REQUIRED TO CARRY 2, 3,4 ,5 EMAIL ADRESSES FROM AS MANY SERVERS. anyone WITH SOME TECH KNOWLEDGE KNOWS THAT.

And as a side not....Clinton did not say she did not trust the .gov server. If she had said that, such would be her opinion and I could not say she was wrong to have that opinion.

But to say she did not want to carry 2 devices? That was a lie as she would have been told 2 devices were not necessary.

simply she is not believable

she also makes a big deal that the state department has

the other end of the emails she sent out so they are safe -indeed

however she neglects to talk about her emails to foriegn countries

private citizens and other state officials who also "opted" to have

a personal off radar email

She reminds me of George.

If it is breaking the law, it is breaking the law. Time for it to be enforced.

here is the deal

the emails are the governments emails

and it is up to the government to "sift" through them

to decide which are personal

which are classified

which are sensitive

and then to release them to the public

Hillary has perverted the system

perhaps by loophole or by crook

to take the governments or (the peoples) emails

and decide which emails the government can have

simply she is not believable

she also makes a big deal that the state department has

the other end of the emails she sent out so they are safe -indeed

however she neglects to talk about her emails to foriegn countries

private citizens and other state officials who also "opted" to have

a personal off radar email

She reminds me of George.

good point

except George is more honest

ROFLMAO She said she used the email to mail Bill Clinton back and forth and meanwhile Bill Clinton said he's sent two emails in his life. Maybe these two liars should have compared their stories

do you think that really matters to the faithful

--LOL

The best part is that apparently no one noticed that her e-mails were coming from both .gov and .com addresses.

Forum List

Back