🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So let's get this straight: Facebook doesn't ban Burn Loot Murder but it bans Stop the Steal?

Should Trump send the Federal Marshals to Silicon Valley and bring Election Interference Charges?

• Total voters
RWNJ waking material....
Undermining US democracy using information backed by no evidence is not a crime but it is far from patriotic...
Well, they're conditioned to react this way. If Biden wins, we'll be treated to dozens of new conspiracy theories every day, and they're going to believe every one of them. And when each theory is destroyed, they'll just call it fake news and go on to the next.

Hell, I'm dead serious when I call this a group psychosis. That's exactly what this is, and the world has seen it before.

Weren't you a believer in the Russia conspiracy?

As for the voter fraud, that is absolutely not fake news, but well backed up. And even more importantly, big tech is censoring talking about it, which is Pravda style operation from the Soviet Union. But no, they are definitely not communist....
Nope. You never saw me screaming RUSSIA. Ever.

The fact that I'm not a Trumpster does not make me a commie. True story.

You don't seem to oppose communism that much though - I guess free shit is free shit.

I didn't call you communist - I called what big tech is doing communism, because that's exactly how Soviet Union was ran, only ramped up by modern tech. It's fake news and speech control on steroids, by an international entity no less.

RWNJ waking material....
Undermining US democracy using information backed by no evidence is not a crime but it is far from patriotic...
Well, they're conditioned to react this way. If Biden wins, we'll be treated to dozens of new conspiracy theories every day, and they're going to believe every one of them. And when each theory is destroyed, they'll just call it fake news and go on to the next.

Hell, I'm dead serious when I call this a group psychosis. That's exactly what this is, and the world has seen it before.

Weren't you a believer in the Russia conspiracy?

As for the voter fraud, that is absolutely not fake news, but well backed up. And even more importantly, big tech is censoring talking about it, which is Pravda style operation from the Soviet Union. But no, they are definitely not communist....
Nope. You never saw me screaming RUSSIA. Ever.

The fact that I'm not a Trumpster does not make me a commie. True story.

You don't seem to oppose communism that much though - I guess free shit is free shit.

I didn't call you communist - I called what big tech is doing communism, because that's exactly how Soviet Union was ran, only ramped up by modern tech. It's fake news and speech control on steroids, by an international entity no less.
Gawd, you're boring. Go hunt for commies. I don't care.

Forum List

Back