So, let's go ahead and go back to the '1967' borders and end the 'occupation'

What do you call the areas surrounded by Israeli troops?

A sovereign nation? Canada does just fine surrounded by the USofA. Of course, the US doesn't shoot rockets at us.

Area C has 300,000 Palestinians in it, are you going to ethnically cleanse them or exterminate them?

Hey. Here's a thought. Why doesn't she keep them? They will be the lucky ones.

As long Israel controls the borders, air space and territorial sea of an area it is occupied.

How about we make sure that Gaza has a border with Egypt. And Palestine has a border with Jordan. Problem solved.

I think a sovereign nation has control over air space and territorial sea, does not have foreign troops patrolling its land and does not have walled citadels inhabited with armed foreign citizens.

"I think"...No, you don't.
But wait! I have another Link to a superseded document for you!

A sovereign nation? Canada does just fine surrounded by the USofA. Of course, the US doesn't shoot rockets at us.

Area C has 300,000 Palestinians in it, are you going to ethnically cleanse them or exterminate them?

As long Israel controls the borders, air space and territorial sea of an area it is occupied.

How about we make sure that Gaza has a border with Egypt. And Palestine has a border with Jordan. Problem solved.

I think a sovereign nation has control over air space and territorial sea, does not have foreign troops patrolling its land and does not have walled citadels inhabited with armed foreign citizens.

Are you really this stupid?

The more superseded and/or irrelevant documents I read that you post, the stupider I'm getting.
It's been 5 minutes since you linked to a superseded document.
Isn't it time for ANOTHER superseded document link?

The more superseded and/or irrelevant documents I read that you post, the stupider I'm getting.

Of course, source documentation is not acceptable to your kind. Only Zionist propaganda will do.

Of course, source documentation is not acceptable to your kind. Only Zionist propaganda will do.

Yes, that's why there's an out of proportion number of Jewish Attorneys on planet earth.

Yes, that's why there's an out of proportion number of Jewish Attorneys on planet earth.

What does that mean? That Jews are out of proportion liars?

What does that mean? That Jews are out of proportion liars?

We lie all the time...just ask yourself; you'll tell you.
We write the laws that keep people like you from hurting others when you feel excessively tough.

Sovereign nations who live at peace with their neighbors do indeed have control over air space and territorial sea. Sovereign nations who commit indiscriminate, illegal attacks on their neighbor's civilians not so much. Once the attacks on Israel's innocent citizens stop, Palestine and Gaza too can have control over air space and territorial sea. Didn't Boston say a year without hostilities was the marker? You can start counting the 365 starting tomorrow.

Israel will remove all her troops from Areas A and B. So that isn't an issue.

And the "walled citadels" will all become part of Israel. So again, not an issue.

There. Did you have any other excuses for why Palestine and Gaza can't become sovereign states?

Sovereign nations who live at peace with their neighbors do indeed have control over air space and territorial sea. Sovereign nations who commit indiscriminate, illegal attacks on their neighbor's civilians not so much. Once the attacks on Israel's innocent citizens stop, Palestine and Gaza too can have control over air space and territorial sea. Didn't Boston say a year without hostilities was the marker? You can start counting the 365 starting tomorrow.

And the "walled citadels" will all become part of Israel. So again, not an issue.

There. Did you have any other excuses for why Palestine and Gaza can't become sovereign states?
There. Did you have any other excuses for why Palestine and Gaza can't become sovereign states?​

Besides a hundred years of military occupation and external interference? Nope, can't think of anything else.

There. Did you have any other excuses for why Palestine and Gaza can't become sovereign states?​

Besides a hundred years of military occupation and external interference? Nope, can't think of anything else.
ISIS has no more an entitlement to declare itself a sovereign state than the Islamic terrorist enclaves in the disputed territories do.

montelatici, et al,

It is a good observation. Maybe that might be an indication that the State of Palestine is not a real state. That is a different discussion (I think).

(COMMENT)

Actually, I do not think that Palestine has the capabilities necessary to have an Air Traffic Control Center or a typical Air Defense Zone. Nor do the Palestinians have the necessary security arrangements for international commercial flights. In fact, I'm not even sure that they have the knowledge, skills and abilities to properly apron mark the apron and set standard signs.

As far as the conduct of Jihad, which constitutes one of the most serious threats to international peace and security, --- and that any acts of terrorism are criminal and unjustifiable regardless of their motivations , it may be necessary to extend the surveillance and controls to those national water of nations that support terrorist organizations.

Most Respectfully,
R

montelatici, et al,

It is a good observation. Maybe that might be an indication that the State of Palestine is not a real state. That is a different discussion (I think).

(COMMENT)

Actually, I do not think that Palestine has the capabilities necessary to have an Air Traffic Control Center or a typical Air Defense Zone. Nor do the Palestinians have the necessary security arrangements for international commercial flights. In fact, I'm not even sure that they have the knowledge, skills and abilities to properly apron mark the apron and set standard signs.

As far as the conduct of Jihad, which constitutes one of the most serious threats to international peace and security, --- and that any acts of terrorism are criminal and unjustifiable regardless of their motivations , it may be necessary to extend the surveillance and controls to those national water of nations that support terrorist organizations.

Most Respectfully,
R

Then there is no sovereignty. You can't have it both ways.

As far as the biggest threat to world peace, the Israelis win that one.

EUROPEAN COMMISSON POLL: "ISRAEL IS THE BIGGEST THREAT TO WORLD PEACE."

EUROPEAN COMMISSON POLL: "ISRAEL IS THE BIGGEST THREAT TO WORLD PEACE." - Simon Wiesenthal Center

Indeed, they always need people to justify the shit they pull.

montelatici, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Full of shit as usual. It is not the Palestinians. It is the assholes with all those mooched airplanes and missiles.

P F Tinmore, et al,

Ah, yes. I thought that might draw fire.

Full of shit as usual. It is not the Palestinians. It is the assholes with all those mooched airplanes and missiles.
(REFERENCE)
http://www.gaza-airport.org/techical.html#a12
When GAZ was operational, it was a very simple airport.
LVGZ Technical Information

(COMMENT)

To have a small commuter airport (GAZ) is not quite the same thing is having an full service capacity or regional ATC.

I'm am not sure that GAZ was rebuilt.
The ZDM Ramallah Heliport is operational; and of course a Helipad in Jerusalem on Government Campus.
There is Qalandiya Airport (JRS), on the south-side of Ramallah, the last I heard was being rebuilt/rehabilitated by the Israelis.

But, while I haven't been anywhere in the ME since 2010, if memory serves me correctly, there is nothing in the Occupied Palestinians Territories that is comparable to Air Route Traffic Control Centers (ARTCC), Terminal Radar Approach Control Facilities (TRACON), or advanced traffic managements systems in their inventory.

Most Respectfully,
R

P F Tinmore, et al,

(REFERENCE)

(COMMENT)

To have a small commuter airport (GAZ) is not quite the same thing is having an full service capacity or regional ATC.

The ZDM Ramallah Heliport is operational; and of course a Helipad in Jerusalem on Government Campus.
There is Qalandiya Airport (JRS), on the south-side of Ramallah, the last I heard was being rebuilt/rehabilitated by the Israelis.

But, while I haven't been anywhere in the ME since 2010, if memory serves me correctly, there is nothing in the Occupied Palestinians Territories that is comparable to Air Route Traffic Control Centers (ARTCC), Terminal Radar Approach Control Facilities (TRACON), or advanced traffic managements systems in their inventory.

Most Respectfully,
R
So?

P F Tinmore,

So! --- I was responding to your personal attack.

P F Tinmore, et al,

(REFERENCE)

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
So?
(COMMENT)

You were suggesting I was wrong. When in fact they do not have that capability. They didn't have in 1946 and they don't have it now.

v/r
R

P F Tinmore, et al,

(REFERENCE)

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

It is quite simple to install a PSR (ASR) and an MSSR with an automation system in Gaza and the West bank. (maybe only one MSSR in Gaza might do given the 250nm range of modern Mode-S MSSRs). Flights can be routed over the sea from/to Gaza and through Jordanian air space from/to the WB, avoiding Israeli. air space or Israeli ATC altogether by changing the FIR boundaries in accordance with Palestinian sovereignty over their air space. Rocco, this is my business, watch yourself.

I've seen the Middle East and the Muslim up close and personal. I don't have much faith in them. I certainly don't see and recent history that would lead me to believe that they are trustworthy. Look at every Arab State that surrounds Israel. Which one is the kind of state that you would want your kids to grow-up in?

So have I, and you'd be surprised, had you bothered to take off you western supremacist blinkers and get involved with the "average man on the street". You say "the Muslim" as if it's some sort of derogatory word. From Agadir to Istanbul, I've never encountered any Muslim that didn't treat me, a white Englishman, with courtesy, respect, and generous hospitality.

As for trustworthy, "the West" has not exactly done much to engender "trust" in the ME over the last 100 years or so, nor is "the West" any more moraly superior, when looked at objectively.

montelatici, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Then there is no sovereignty. You can't have it both ways.

As far as the biggest threat to world peace, the Israelis win that one.

EUROPEAN COMMISSON POLL: "ISRAEL IS THE BIGGEST THREAT TO WORLD PEACE."

EUROPEAN COMMISSON POLL: "ISRAEL IS THE BIGGEST THREAT TO WORLD PEACE." - Simon Wiesenthal Center

Europe should be a little more concerned about the massive rapists it already holds, before looking beyond its shores for foreign problems, to try and cover up its own.

I'm just sayin'.

Forum List

Back