So, lets review what 2 weeks of Trump have done for us....

Trump beats the Judge's order ending the travel ban since 100,000 visas from those seven countries are cancelled. No one can board a plane w/o a visa. Trump Trumps the judge. Trump wins again.

The above from yet another moronic right winger whose ilk shouts that Trump's pick for the SCOTUS must be confirmed because he is a "constitutionalist"who obeys the Constitution and the courts' rulings........Go figure......LOL

And your thread on filibustering is any different...why ?

The article also says Military Bases.....

And it explains why.

Thanks for sharing.

And? You can get rid of gun free zones on one without the other... they aren't tied together like Siamese twins. :laugh:

And it explains why.

Thanks for sharing.

And? You can get rid of gun free zones on one without the other... they aren't tied together like Siamese twins. :laugh:

I think they explain why they wan to do it.

Gun free zones around schools is nothing but an effort to grease the skids towards more gun control.

And it explains why.

Thanks for sharing.

Gun free zones around schools is nothing but an effort to grease the skids towards more gun control.

No, it is so that they can prosecute people that carry guns where they shouldn't have them, and to keep them as far as possible away from innocent people. It's common sense, just the same as laws that make dealing drugs within certain areas like close to schools and churches a stronger punishment.

No, it is so that they can prosecute people that carry guns where they shouldn't have them, and to keep them as far as possible away from innocent people. It's common sense, just the same as laws that make dealing drugs within certain areas like close to schools and churches a stronger punishment.

Keep telling yourself that.

No, you keep telling yourself NOT having a gun free zone around schools is better for our children and society... and make sure you tell that to everyone you meet so that people know up front what kind of a whacko you are.

And it explains why.

Thanks for sharing.

No, you keep telling yourself NOT having a gun free zone around schools is better for our children and society... and make sure you tell that to everyone you meet so that people know up front what kind of a whacko you are.

Actually, they are the ones telling me.

But half the country is whacko.....right ?

After all, they elected Trump and put your girl in the history books.

Most of the people who have,and carry guns are innocent themselves... So while your post fails on the merit of sincerity, it does truthfully betray the gun grabbers ultimate intentions.

Most of the people who have,and carry guns are innocent themselves... So while your post fails on the merit of sincerity, it does truthfully betray the gun grabbers ultimate intentions.

Wait, what percentage of school children carry guns at school?

And it explains why.

Thanks for sharing.

Wait... Reread the post.

Actually, they are the ones telling me.

But half the country is whacko.....right ?

After all, they elected Trump and put your girl in the history books.

Oh...so it went from: They are only mentioning school gun free zones because it is connected with military gun free zones...
to: Well the gun free zones around schools is only because they are trying to grease people to get used to extending gun control...
to: Well Trump's government is telling me it is ok so then getting rid of gun free zones must be a good idea!

Do you have an original thought in your head and can you think for yourself and take ownership of what you say?

Wait... Reread the post.

I did read the post... I'm talking about gun free school zones and I mentioned how they were innocent citizens... so to your comment, please tell me how many kids are packing heat at schools.

And it explains why.

Thanks for sharing.

You have failed in your attemp to misdirect.

You have failed in your attemp to misdirect.

No. YOU tried to misdirect from the subject of gun free SCHOOL zones.

Wait... Reread the post.

I did read the post... I'm talking about gun free school zones and I mentioned how they were innocent citizens... so to your comment, please tell me how many kids are packing heat at schools.
I'm not dicussing children carrying guns; and you know it. Stay on course, or be ignored for the remainder of this thread. I don't fall for leftist attempts to change the topic. Nor do I tolerate it...

Wait... Reread the post.

I'm not dicussing children carrying guns; and you know it. Stay on course, or be ignored for the remainder of this thread. I don't fall for leftist attempts to change the topic. Nor do I tolerate it...

Get used to it.

Wait... Reread the post.

I AM talking about children as innocent citizens... because I AM discussing gun free school zones. WTF is so hard to understand about that? Jesus Christ are you that dense? You think the point of gun free school zones is to protect grandpa and grandma who live at the nursing home?

Wait... Reread the post.

I AM talking about children as innocent citizens... because I AM discussing gun free school zones. WTF is so hard to understand about that? Jesus Christ are you that dense? You think the point of gun free school zones is to protect grandpa and grandma who live at the nursing home?
Why am I so generous... Boredom I suppose... Here I'll play with you... Till your juvenile games bore me... Let's start with what you already know, so the board can see your failures in all their glory.
Children are "gun free" as individuals. (by law) So "no";gun free zones do not protect children; or innocents as you like to refer to them as; from other children carrying guns into the zone...
That leaves adults in the equation. They too for the most part are innocents. Even the gun carriers. So you earlier stated desire to separate guns from the innocent shows itself. Those most likely to be "protected" in manner you suggest; are the law abiding gun carriers themselves.
Just one more inch, in the miles, the gun grabbers desire to save the innocent from themselves...
No.

Wait... Reread the post.

Why am I so generous... Boredom I suppose... Here I'll play with you... Till your juvenile games bore me... Let's start with what you already know, so the board can see your failures in all their glory.
Children are "gun free" as individuals. (by law) So "no";gun free zones do not protect children; or innocents as you like to refer to them as; from other children carrying guns into the zone...
That leaves adults in the equation. They too for the most part are innocents. Even the gun carriers. So you earlier stated desire to separate guns from the innocent shows itself. Those most likely to be "protected" in manner you suggest; are the law abiding gun carriers themselves.
Just one more inch, in the miles, the gun grabbers desire to save the innocent from themselves...
No.

A person who knowingly carries a gun into a gun free zone is not innocent. Do you not understand that?

Wait... Reread the post.

No.

A person who knowingly carries a gun into a gun free zone is not innocent. Do you not understand that?
I/we are discussing the basis for the gun free zones existence. Not what happens when someone runs afoul of established law.
The goal post is back there <<~~~~~~.

Forum List

Back