So, lets review what 2 weeks of Trump have done for us....

Why am I so generous... Boredom I suppose... Here I'll play with you... Till your juvenile games bore me... Let's start with what you already know, so the board can see your failures in all their glory.
Children are "gun free" as individuals. (by law) So "no";gun free zones do not protect children; or innocents as you like to refer to them as; from other children carrying guns into the zone...
That leaves adults in the equation. They too for the most part are innocents. Even the gun carriers. So you earlier stated desire to separate guns from the innocent shows itself. Those most likely to be "protected" in manner you suggest; are the law abiding gun carriers themselves.
Just one more inch, in the miles, the gun grabbers desire to save the innocent from themselves...
No.

A person who knowingly carries a gun into a gun free zone is not innocent. Do you not understand that?
I/we are discussing the basis for the gun free zones existence. Not what happens when someone runs afoul of established law.
The goal post is back there <<~~~~~~.

Ok let me ask you a simple yes or no question... if there are no people carrying guns in a gun free zone around a school, do the chances of an innocent child getting shot by a gun by a criminal or a law abiding citizen using a gun against a criminal go down?
If we outlaw public schooling; do the odds of a child being shot at public school go down?

So you avoided my question and asked an absurd question in return. Congrats for being ignorant.
Thank you for pointing out the absurdity of your own infantile question. You walked right into it just like I knew a good lemming would.
The right to keep and bear arms; is just that. A right. Public schooling is not. I'd have you give up a priveledge, before I budge on the people's rights.

I/we are discussing the basis for the gun free zones existence. Not what happens when someone runs afoul of established law.

Ok let me ask you a simple yes or no question... if there are no people carrying guns in a gun free zone around a school, do the chances of an innocent child getting shot by a gun by a criminal or a law abiding citizen using a gun against a criminal go down?
If we outlaw public schooling; do the odds of a child being shot at public school go down?

So you avoided my question and asked an absurd question in return. Congrats for being ignorant.

The answer to your question is the odds of the child getting shot go up.

And seriously, you actually think it's safer for a child to have only the criminal have a gun? That's stupid

You failed the Philosophy and Logic course I see...

Apparently you did. Read your own post

So, lets review what 2 weeks of Trump have done for us....

Hysterical "comedy" as we "watch the left" melt down "in" massive butt hurt

"Hysterical comendy" as Angle Merkel takes over as the leader of the free world, TrumpleThinkSkin allienates your friends and allies, and makes a total fool of himself in front of the rest of the world.

He's only been in power for two weeks and already the US has been relegated to a second class power as it withdraws from the rest of the civilized world and sinks further into racism and zenophobia. The United States of America is no longer the voice of moral authority in the world, and has to be reminded that it has an obligation to take in refugees under the Geneva Convention, and the UN Charter.

As the US cancels trade partnerships, China stands at the ready to fill the vacuum in world power being created by the US, and Russia is expanding its incursion into the Ukraine. Since the Ukraine is in no position to pay for its defense, they're on their own and Russia can continue to build its empire.

This is all just stupid. You're brainwashed by the left

Coming from someone that started a thread about how they would divide the United States to separate Conservatives from Liberals...

What about it? Defending a post that says the US is now a "second class" power, you're reaching new heights in pathetic

You're in charge? I think not. An orange-faced national embarassment is in charge. He's is offending your friends and offering comfort to your enemies.

While Trump is provoking Iran, what do you think that's going to do for Iran's great friend, Vladimir Putin?

Not even in office for two weeks and already Donnie's flexing your muscle in the Middle East. Send in patrol boats, issuing sanctions, threatening Iran.

So much for peace and prosperity.

The fact that you think you are in charge because you voted Trump and he is making decisions right now is extremely scary, and makes me question whether you are mentally stable enough to carry a gun. Honestly.
Honestly... Your opinion on the matter means nothing... Nothing at all..

I'm pretty sure many others on this forum would agree with me. If you are suffering from illusions of grandeur you don't need to be allowed to possess a firearm.

Funny how criminals don't follow gun laws and don't respect gun free zones. In fact shooters have been repeatedly attracted to them. Why do you suppose that is?

And they get higher punishments for not doing so. Funny how criminals don't follow any laws, maybe we should just get rid or all the laws then? :rolleyes:

On domestic policies, we can all "rejoice" that:

1. Mexico is NOT paying for any "beautiful wall" and that even right wingers in congress can't come up with the money from US taxpayers to build this campaign lie (fiasco.)

2. The ACA is such a hot potato that now, the term "replace" is being revised to the term "re-work" (which is fine by me).

3. Those poor, picked on banks and wall street investors can restart their cheating on mortgages and retirement plans.

4. Those coal mining outfits can now pollute rivers and streams to their heart content.

5. People wit mental health issues can "safely" buy assault weapons because.....well, because gun manufacturers and the NRA need the business and screw kids and others from massacres by "troubled" Americans

On the foreign front, our beloved Trump is goading Iran and telling our allies that if they didn't think that he was a childish bully before, he is here to put that doubt to rest.....

If right wingers think they're winners, they're dumber than we had previously thought.

ALWAYS REMEMBER RIGHT WINGERS ....don't label yourself the popular majority....you're not.

You never get smarter do you?

A person who knowingly carries a gun into a gun free zone is not innocent. Do you not understand that?

Thank you for pointing out the absurdity of your own infantile question. You walked right into it just like I knew a good lemming would.
The right to keep and bear arms; is just that. A right. Public schooling is not. I'd have you give up a priveledge, before I budge on the people's rights.

You can have your arms... just not in gun free zones. Most states don't allow people to carry guns in establishments that serve or sell alcohol, have gambling, and in some communities churches. That doesn't inhibit your right to own guns. Sorry you don't understand that.

The fact that you think you are in charge because you voted Trump and he is making decisions right now is extremely scary, and makes me question whether you are mentally stable enough to carry a gun. Honestly.

I'm pretty sure many others on this forum would agree with me. If you are suffering from illusions of grandeur you don't need to be allowed to possess a firearm.

Funny how criminals don't follow gun laws and don't respect gun free zones. In fact shooters have been repeatedly attracted to them. Why do you suppose that is?

And they get higher punishments for not doing so. Funny how criminals don't follow any laws, maybe we should just get rid or all the laws then? :rolleyes:

Non-sequitur. I feel like I'm arguing with a four year old.

My argument is obviously that since criminals don't follow laws, stop pretending they do and only disarming non-criminals preventing us from defending ourselves and others. I mean duh, how did you possibly not get that? Hung over?

And seriously, you actually think it's safer for a child to have only the criminal have a gun? That's stupid

So now kids can get shot by imaginary guns that don't exist? Cool story bro.

You're just tripping now

My argument is obviously that since criminals don't follow laws, stop pretending they do and only disarming non-criminals preventing us from defending ourselves and others. I mean duh, how did you possibly not get that? Hung over?

No, it's not because you started it... you opened the door now deal with your own argument.

People that break the rules of a gun free zone are criminals... therefor they are punished like criminals and actually get treated worse for also breaking the rules of the gun free zone, that doesn't mean we should get rid of the gun free zone anymore than we should get rid of all the other laws a criminal breaks because they ignored them too. WTF do you do for a living?

You're just tripping now

Hey you are the one that think the chances of a kid getting shot by a gun go up when there are rules to keep guns away from schools... I'm not sure what to tell you. Maybe you have a brain tumor?

No, it's not because you started it... you opened the door now deal with your own argument.

People that break the rules of a gun free zone are criminals... therefor they are punished like criminals and actually get treated worse for also breaking the rules of the gun free zone, that doesn't mean we should get rid of the gun free zone anymore than we should get rid of all the other laws a criminal breaks because they ignored them too. WTF do you do for a living?

No shit. I never said it's not against the law to have a law in a gun free zone, I said gun free zones are stupid. What is wrong with you? Seriously?

No shit. I never said it's not against the law to have a law in a gun free zone, I said gun free zones are stupid. What is wrong with you? Seriously?
Why do you want people carrying guns to school?

And the fact you don't want gun free zones is stupid. Why do you want it ok to have guns as part of the learning experience in schools?

You're just tripping now

Hey you are the one that think the chances of a kid getting shot by a gun go up when there are rules to keep guns away from schools... I'm not sure what to tell you. Maybe you have a brain tumor?

Right, the "rule" is to keep the gun away from a school.

Criminals ignore the rule (Sandy Hook, Columbine, Virginia Tech and keep shooting.

If a few guns were around with teachers, administrators, etc., someone would have stopped him and fewer people would be shot.

Every post has to be exhaustively explained to you, this is getting exhausting if you can't start grasping the obvious

Pssst.... Your "gun-grabber" motive is showing...

And the fact you don't want gun free zones is stupid. Why do you want it ok to have guns as part of the learning experience in schools?

I don't have the hysterical fear of guns that you do. And yes, gun free zones are stupid, they are a magnet for shooters. You don't know why, do you?

You're just tripping now

Right, the "rule" is to keep the gun away from a school.

Criminals ignore the rule (Sandy Hook, Columbine, Virginia Tech and keep shooting.

If a few guns were around with teachers, administrators, etc., someone would have stopped him and fewer people would be shot.

Every post has to be exhaustively explained to you, this is getting exhausting if you can't start grasping the obvious

THEY ARE CRIMINALS. What part about that do you not understand? How many kids have been saved by NOT having guns in and around schools?

I don't have the hysterical fear of guns that you do. And yes, gun free zones are stupid, they are a magnet for shooters. You don't know why, do you?

I don't fear guns. I respect them... but I'm smart enough to understand a simple equation... if there aren't guns in school areas kids don't get shot. I'm not real sure how bright you are... but even a kid in school understands how the absence of something works.

Pssst.... Your "gun-grabber" motive is showing...

It is? I have nothing against owning guns. I've proudly said on this forum I'm pro-guns... MANY times. But there is a time and place for everything, and schools is not a place for guns.

Forum List

Back