So, lets review what 2 weeks of Trump have done for us....

Apparently you did. Read your own post

So now kids can get shot by imaginary guns that don't exist? Cool story bro.

You're just tripping now

Hey you are the one that think the chances of a kid getting shot by a gun go up when there are rules to keep guns away from schools... I'm not sure what to tell you. Maybe you have a brain tumor?

Right, the "rule" is to keep the gun away from a school.

Criminals ignore the rule (Sandy Hook, Columbine, Virginia Tech and keep shooting.

If a few guns were around with teachers, administrators, etc., someone would have stopped him and fewer people would be shot.

Every post has to be exhaustively explained to you, this is getting exhausting if you can't start grasping the obvious

THEY ARE CRIMINALS. What part about that do you not understand? How many kids have been saved by NOT having guns in and around schools?

Begging the question, I already addressed that. Since you aredetermined to not grasp every post I write, I'm not continuing this conversation with you. I'm not explaining everything twice then you decide not to get it still, it's a waste of time

The answer to your question is the odds of the child getting shot go up.

And seriously, you actually think it's safer for a child to have only the criminal have a gun? That's stupid

You failed the Philosophy and Logic course I see...

Apparently you did. Read your own post

Pssst.... Your "gun-grabber" motive is showing...

It is? I have nothing against owning guns. I've proudly said on this forum I'm pro-guns... MANY times. But there is a time and place for everything, and schools is not a place for guns.

Yes, it's not a place for guns. Unfortunately criminals don't follow your rules. Who saw that coming?

Non-sequitur. I feel like I'm arguing with a four year old.

My argument is obviously that since criminals don't follow laws, stop pretending they do and only disarming non-criminals preventing us from defending ourselves and others. I mean duh, how did you possibly not get that? Hung over?

No, it's not because you started it... you opened the door now deal with your own argument.

People that break the rules of a gun free zone are criminals... therefor they are punished like criminals and actually get treated worse for also breaking the rules of the gun free zone, that doesn't mean we should get rid of the gun free zone anymore than we should get rid of all the other laws a criminal breaks because they ignored them too. WTF do you do for a living?

No shit. I never said it's not against the law to have a law in a gun free zone, I said gun free zones are stupid. What is wrong with you? Seriously?

And the fact you don't want gun free zones is stupid. Why do you want it ok to have guns as part of the learning experience in schools?

I don't have the hysterical fear of guns that you do. And yes, gun free zones are stupid, they are a magnet for shooters. You don't know why, do you?

I don't fear guns. I respect them... but I'm smart enough to understand a simple equation... if there aren't guns in school areas kids don't get shot. I'm not real sure how bright you are... but even a kid in school understands how the absence of something works.

And when you can figure out how to get criminals to follow your rules then you have something

You're just tripping now

Hey you are the one that think the chances of a kid getting shot by a gun go up when there are rules to keep guns away from schools... I'm not sure what to tell you. Maybe you have a brain tumor?

Criminals ignore the rule (Sandy Hook, Columbine, Virginia Tech and keep shooting.

If a few guns were around with teachers, administrators, etc., someone would have stopped him and fewer people would be shot.

Every post has to be exhaustively explained to you, this is getting exhausting if you can't start grasping the obvious

THEY ARE CRIMINALS. What part about that do you not understand? How many kids have been saved by NOT having guns in and around schools?

Begging the question, I already addressed that. Since you aredetermined to not grasp every post I write, I'm not continuing this conversation with you. I'm not explaining everything twice then you decide not to get it still, it's a waste of time

Sorry I'm not understanding things the way you are intending them to sound. I don't speak stupid.

You're just tripping now

Sorry I'm not understanding things the way you are intending them to sound. I don't speak stupid.

Yes, you don't understand that criminals ignore gun laws and I'm the one who's speaking stupid. Now that's stupid

You're just tripping now

List of school shootings in the United States - Wikipedia

How many of those were accidental shootings?

Yes, you don't understand that criminals ignore gun laws and I'm the one who's speaking stupid. Now that's stupid

Again, since criminals don't obey gun free school zones then we should get rid of them... but when I say criminals ignore regular laws that must mean we should get rid of them too... that's dumb. You do understand that is YOUR reasoning right? Fuck it all, let's all go Wild wild West and everyone have gun free for all! :rolleyes:

How many accidental shootings were stopped by NOT having guns in schools? My God you are fucking dense... How do you even tie your shoes in the morning?

Again, since criminals don't obey gun free school zones then we should get rid of them... but when I say criminals ignore regular laws that must mean we should get rid of them too... that's dumb. You do understand that is YOUR reasoning right? Fuck it all, let's all go Wild wild West and everyone have gun free for all! :rolleyes:

You are an idiot

How many accidental shootings were stopped by NOT having guns in schools? My God you are fucking dense... How do you even tie your shoes in the morning?

That would be a rational argument if the number of accidental shootings in schools were just lower. Since there are few if any accidental shootings, it's not rational

You are an idiot

How many elementary schools, middle schools, junior high schools, high schools, private schools, community colleges, colleges, and universities are there in the United States? How many citizens? What are the chances right now that a student gets shot by a gun in school?

Naming a few shootings over the course of several years isn't going to change anything... the numbers are not on your side.

That would be a rational argument if the number of accidental shootings in schools were just lower. Since there are few if any accidental shootings, it's not rational

THERE ARE HARDLY NO "accidental shootings" in schools because of them being gun free zones. Derp derp derp... Now look up the chance of getting accidentally shot at a school... is it higher than getting struck by lightening? Eaten by a shark?

On domestic policies, we can all "rejoice" that:

1. Mexico is NOT paying for any "beautiful wall" and that even right wingers in congress can't come up with the money from US taxpayers to build this campaign lie (fiasco.)

2. The ACA is such a hot potato that now, the term "replace" is being revised to the term "re-work" (which is fine by me).

3. Those poor, picked on banks and wall street investors can restart their cheating on mortgages and retirement plans.

4. Those coal mining outfits can now pollute rivers and streams to their heart content.

5. People wit mental health issues can "safely" buy assault weapons because.....well, because gun manufacturers and the NRA need the business and screw kids and others from massacres by "troubled" Americans

On the foreign front, our beloved Trump is goading Iran and telling our allies that if they didn't think that he was a childish bully before, he is here to put that doubt to rest.....

If right wingers think they're winners, they're dumber than we had previously thought.

ALWAYS REMEMBER RIGHT WINGERS ....don't label yourself the popular majority....you're not.

We are 10 days in....and Trump is President........Mexico will pay for the wall.....the ACA is going to be replaced....small community banks will finally be rescued from the democrat attempts to crush them after they got major campaign donations from the big banks, and coal mining will help make us energy independent after the religious cultists at the EPA have been stopped from putting out crap regulations that lie about what is happening in the coal industry....and people who are normal, healthy Americans who have trouble managing their finances can still own and use guns for self defense.......

Trump is standing up to Iran as it tries to complete nuclear weapons...which obama allowed and aided by giving them 150 billion dollars which is now going toward murdering Israelis and westerners......and he is actually revamping our vetting process so the wife from San Bernadino can be stopped from murdering 14 citizens....and rapists and murderers can no longer hide in sancturary cities....

You tell us... How many were stopped?

You are an idiot

How many elementary schools, middle schools, junior high schools, high schools, private schools, community colleges, colleges, and universities are there in the United States? How many citizens? What are the chances right now that a student gets shot by a gun in school?

Naming a few shootings over the course of several years isn't going to change anything... the numbers are not on your side.

Mass public shooters pick places that are gun free zones...we know this from their diaries, videos and notes and also from interviews with the ones we capture alive......allowing normal, law abiding people to carry their lawfully owned firearms onto school grounds as they drop off their kids, have meetings with teachers, work as aides......makes these areas less likely to be targeted by mass shooters.......

And of course....there are already school districts around the country that allow this.....and more are doing it all the time...and our gun murder rates, our accidental gun death rates...are going down, not up....

The actual numbers are not on your side......never have been....

In the 1990s we had 200 million guns in private hands and 4.7 million people in 1997 carried guns for self defense.....in 2016 we now had 357-400 million guns in private hands and over 15 million people carrying guns for self defense....and our gun murder rate went down 47%.....and our violent crime rate went down 77%....and our accidental gun death rate went down.....so in fact....you are wrong on the numbers...they don't support anything you believe...

From a 2013 article... you are 300 times more likely to be in a plane accident than part of a school shooting.

School Shooting vs. Airplane Crash: Statistical Breakdown

and.....according to you there should be no problem with normal, law abiding people carrying their legal guns with them to their kids school..since they aren't the ones shooting up schools......and their mere presence on school grounds will keep mass shooters away.....

You are an idiot

Mass public shooters pick places that are gun free zones...we know this from their diaries, videos and notes and also from interviews with the ones we capture alive......allowing normal, law abiding people to carry their lawfully owned firearms onto school grounds as they drop off their kids, have meetings with teachers, work as aides......makes these areas less likely to be targeted by mass shooters.......

And of course....there are already school districts around the country that allow this.....and more are doing it all the time...and our gun murder rates, our accidental gun death rates...are going down, not up....

The actual numbers are not on your side......never have been....

In the 1990s we had 200 million guns in private hands and 4.7 million people in 1997 carried guns for self defense.....in 2016 we now had 357-400 million guns in private hands and over 15 million people carrying guns for self defense....and our gun murder rate went down 47%.....and our violent crime rate went down 77%....and our accidental gun death rate went down.....so in fact....you are wrong on the numbers...they don't support anything you believe...

I ONLY care about gun free school zones... and as I posted above, you are 300 times more likely to be involved in a plane accident than a school shooting with gun free zones in place... I'm much more happier with that then allowing guns in schools.

You tell us... How many were stopped?
And to really bolster your argument... Show the class how much the rate of children accidentally getting shot in school dropped, after the implementation of gun free zones.

From a 2013 article... you are 300 times more likely to be in a plane accident than part of a school shooting.

School Shooting vs. Airplane Crash: Statistical Breakdown

and.....according to you there should be no problem with normal, law abiding people carrying their legal guns with them to their kids school..since they aren't the ones shooting up schools......and their mere presence on school grounds will keep mass shooters away.....

There is no need for anyone to bring a gun to a school... what part of that do you not understand?

Forum List

Back