So, let's say Obama grants amnesty through Executive Order

And then Obama is impeached and removed from office, but Obama refuses to leave office...

what then?
in this pretend scenario, the US Marshall's would arrest him

You miss the point

The President exceeds his executive authority, that particular order gets overruled. It is not a violation of the law. you don't like an EO, overrule it

What? So Obama could pass 500 EO's at once that Congress disagrees with, and given the time and complexity of the legislative process, they'd only be over to overturn two or three of them? That's Dictatorship.

Obama has the entire Justice Dept advising him on the scope of his Executive Powers

If Republicans believe he is exceeding his authority, they have the legal system at their disposal

My money says they fail

The same Justice Dept that advised it was ok to use drones on non-combatant US citizens on US soil? Do we need to replay Rand Paul's eternal filibuster that exposed Obama on that issue, and forced them to admit it?
That's the one

Prove Obama is exceeding his executive authority and we can talk

Obama has the entire Justice Dept advising him on the scope of his Executive Powers

If Republicans believe he is exceeding his authority, they have the legal system at their disposal

My money says they fail

The same Justice Dept that advised it was ok to use drones on non-combatant US citizens on US soil? Do we need to replay Rand Paul's eternal filibuster that exposed Obama on that issue, and forced them to admit it?
That's the one

Prove this executive action wont be nullified by congress and we'll talk. Otherwise this is a pointless discussion.

My money says they fail

That's the one

Prove this executive action wont be nullified by congress and we'll talk. Otherwise this is a pointless discussion.

Congress wants to actually do something?
Do it

My money says they fail

That's the one

Do it
When you play with matches you eventually get burned. :)

My money says they fail

That's the one

Do it

Eh?

That's the one

Do it

Eh?
Direct quote from speaker of the house on this exact issue in response to obama. Stick around ill be your mentor. Kid.

That's the one

Do it

Eh?
Direct quote from speaker of the house on this exact issue in response to obama. Stick around ill be your mentor. Kid.
Do nothing Boehner?

Immigration reform has sat on his desk for a year, what has he accomplished?

If he doesn't want Obama to do something, why doesn't he?

Do it

Eh?
Do nothing Boehner?

I wouldnt touch it either till work was almost done securing the boarder first.

Do it

Eh?
Do nothing Boehner?

That's it?

Ignore the issue until nobody can cross the border?

I don't blame Obama for passing EOs. It is obvious Republicans will do nothing

My money says they fail

That's the one

Prove we need new immigration laws rather than enforcement of the laws that already exist.

Eh?
Do nothing Boehner?

That's it?

How many amnisty bills you want to pass every 30 years? Lol

My money says they fail

That's the one

Prove we need new immigration laws rather than enforcement of the laws that already exist.
We have 10 million immigrants currently in our country

Trying to apply current immigration policy is fruitless. Find a way to make them tax paying citizens

Do nothing Boehner?

That's it?

How many amnisty bills you want to pass every 30 years? Lol
None

We want to pass a path towards citizenship

My money says they fail

That's the one

Trying to apply current immigration policy is fruitless. Find a way to make them tax paying citizens

OR, and I'm just spit balling here.

Apply the current law and fine the fuck out of employers until there are no employers willing to risk hiring illegal aliens and when the jobs disappear , so do the illegal aliens.

My money says they fail

That's the one

Apply the current law and fine the fuck out of employers until there are no employers willing to risk hiring illegal aliens and when the jobs disappear , so do the illegal aliens.

Fine them?

Throw their ass in jail

That's the one

Fine them?

Throw their ass in jail

no need for that, a $100,000 per violation fine would suffice nicely.

That's the one

Fine them?

Throw their ass in jail

Throw someone making $6 an hour in jail but let a millionaire employer go?

Have you always been such a pussy?

Fine them?

Throw their ass in jail

Throw someone making $6 an hour in jail but let a millionaire employer go?

Have you always been such a pussy?

Who did I advocate throwing in jail?

Have you always been this illiterate?

Forum List

Back