So mobs of liberals becoming very violent, assaulting Trump supporters; Lock & Load!!

Funny how the left wing howled that the very left leaning McCain and Romney were not progressive enough. They claim that the RNC needs to nominate a more progressive canidate.

So now that Trump is obviously going to win the nomination they are claiming he is a progressive and the Republicans shouldn't support him. My how nice it is that the left wing has the right wing's back. Even to being hypocritical.

Its funny how yiu think that him being a liberal speaks well about conservative values when they won't even care about those values obviously by coring for Trump.

You like liberal policies! You just don't like who delivers them!

Everyone see the chaos in California yesterday when left wingers became violent and assaulted all the Trump supporters? Attacking cops? Destroying property???

Yeah...yeahh....but...but...but....remember that one white Trump guy in NC!!!???

Lock and load folks. The summer is gonna bring lots of left wing violence. Remember...if you're attacked....center mass.

Yes, please shoot some protesters. That will work out really well for you.

Shrug. If it's a defensive move within the law, it will.

Yeah, "defensive moves" like protecting your ears from Opinions you don't like, or holding a sign and "attacks" your feelings, or not liking Trump...stuff like that has been defended so your "defensive moves" aren't defensive at all.

Everyone see the chaos in California yesterday when left wingers became violent and assaulted all the Trump supporters? Attacking cops? Destroying property???

Yeah...yeahh....but...but...but....remember that one white Trump guy in NC!!!???

Lock and load folks. The summer is gonna bring lots of left wing violence. Remember...if you're attacked....center mass.

Yeah, "defensive moves" like protecting your ears from Opinions you don't like, or holding a sign and "attacks" your feelings, or not liking Trump...stuff like that has been defended so your "defensive moves" aren't defensive at all.

I see your understanding is thin and tainted.

The rioters waving Mexican flags showed where their loyalty is and their actions showed their intent. Both against our country.

And the leftists defend them.

Common enemies.

ChLxcj4UgAMEzBg.jpg

------------
ChLxcj4UgAMEzBg.jpg

If he thinks Mexico is so great, why is he HERE ? Nobody is stopping him from going back.

In 2017, that's where he WILL be.

I see you have no better understanding because you failed to elaborate. I know, I know....you don't have time right?

Gotcha

I see you have no better understanding because you failed to elaborate. I know, I know....you don't have time right?

No, I simply refuse to stroke your stupidity. If you can't fathom the nature of self-defense, I cannot help you.

No, I simply refuse to stroke your stupidity. If you can't fathom the nature of self-defense, I cannot help you.

There you go. Just like I said.

I wonder how much they were paid to protest this time..................

Wonderful campaign agenda the DNC has today and in the past. Pay protesters to stir shit up and hope for violence so they can use chaos to make a political statement...................

They are low lifes indeed.

The rioters waving Mexican flags showed where their loyalty is and their actions showed their intent. Both against our country.

And the leftists defend them.

Common enemies.

ChLxcj4UgAMEzBg.jpg

------------
ChLxcj4UgAMEzBg.jpg

If he thinks Mexico is so great, why is he HERE ? Nobody is stopping him from going back.

In 2017, that's where he WILL be.
I hope he learns how to operate a rake. It's about as far as he will go in life.

Liberals use words differently. To talk to liberals you must learn their language. For example"

Tolerance=agreement with them
Intolerance=disagreement with them
Hate=disagreement with them without showing remorse
Racism=disagreement with them without showing remorse and somewhat cocky about it.

You see how they cheer and praise those who disrupt others rights of assembly. Praise protesters who shut down roads. Praise BLM movement as they burn businesses to the ground. And now praise that Trump must use the back door to give a campaign speech...................

They ignore that many are paid to be there. Causing the violence and then saying that it is the other sides fault when they start it.................

They are miserable people whose ethics are beyond contempt.............They should be water cannoned down the street and then the street should be disinfected for fear that this pond scum would leave a residue.................

You are seriously telling people to shoot others on a forum? I would think that should be against forum rules if it isn't.

He is telling people, "If attacked, defend yourself and do it properly."

Protests rage outside Trump rally in Orange County; 17 arrested, police car smashed

Hundreds of demonstrators filled the street outside the Orange County amphitheater where Donald Trump held a rally Thursday night, stomping on cars, hurling rocks at motorists and forcefully declaring their opposition to the Republican presidential candidate.

Traffic came to a halt as a boisterous crowd walked in the roadway, some waving American and Mexican flags. Protesters smashed a window on at least one police cruiser, punctured the tires of a police sport utility vehicle, and at one point tried to flip a police car....

"I'm protesting because I want equal rights for everybody, and I want peaceful protest," said 19-year-old Daniel Lujan, one of hundreds in a crowd that appeared to be mostly Latinos in their late teens and 20s.

"I knew this was going to happen," Lujan added. "It was going to be a riot. He deserves what he gets."

Video footage showed some anti-Trump demonstrators hurling debris at a passing pickup truck. One group of protesters carried benches and blocked the entrance to the 55 Freeway along Newport Boulevard, with some tossing rocks at motorists near the on-ramp...

Holding a Mexican flag, Juan Carlos, 16, said his parents came to the U.S. from Mexico and that he was protesting to support others like him.

"Donald Trump is worthless," Carlos said. "There won't be no United States without Mexicans."....

Costa Mesa officials also set up an emergency operations center across the street from the fairgrounds, city spokesman Tony Dodero said.

"We're prepared for the worst," he said earlier Thursday.

But as the hundreds of protesters overwhelmed the streets, it was apparent to some that the sizable police presence was wrestling with a larger crowd than expected.

"It definitely got out of control," said Megan Iyall, 20, who was visiting from Seattle. "I shouldn't feel this unsafe."

Those left outside stood facing the horde of anti-Trump protesters, each side taunting the other while police helicopters circled above. As the sun set, the crowd grew more hostile and eventually turned violent.

To Arianna Perez, 19, the flaring of tempers over Trump were a necessary reaction to the inflammatory rhetoric of his campaign.

"We could be peaceful and do things different," she said, "but if we did, we wouldn't get our voice heard."

Nothing a couple of helicopter gunships wouldn't fix...............

Right. Hey, ask George Zimmerman about how cool his life is now that he was found to have been"Within the law". He can't get a job, can't go out in public.

you know, you nuts fantasize about you want to shoot someone, but fail to realize just how badly it will mess up your life if you do.

I don't want to shoot anyone. Do voices in your head tell you to say these things?

Only when they argue with the mouse in his posket.

Protests rage outside Trump rally in Orange County; 17 arrested, police car smashed

Hundreds of demonstrators filled the street outside the Orange County amphitheater where Donald Trump held a rally Thursday night, stomping on cars, hurling rocks at motorists and forcefully declaring their opposition to the Republican presidential candidate.

Traffic came to a halt as a boisterous crowd walked in the roadway, some waving American and Mexican flags. Protesters smashed a window on at least one police cruiser, punctured the tires of a police sport utility vehicle, and at one point tried to flip a police car....

"I'm protesting because I want equal rights for everybody, and I want peaceful protest," said 19-year-old Daniel Lujan, one of hundreds in a crowd that appeared to be mostly Latinos in their late teens and 20s.

"I knew this was going to happen," Lujan added. "It was going to be a riot. He deserves what he gets."

Video footage showed some anti-Trump demonstrators hurling debris at a passing pickup truck. One group of protesters carried benches and blocked the entrance to the 55 Freeway along Newport Boulevard, with some tossing rocks at motorists near the on-ramp...

Holding a Mexican flag, Juan Carlos, 16, said his parents came to the U.S. from Mexico and that he was protesting to support others like him.

"Donald Trump is worthless," Carlos said. "There won't be no United States without Mexicans."....

Costa Mesa officials also set up an emergency operations center across the street from the fairgrounds, city spokesman Tony Dodero said.

"We're prepared for the worst," he said earlier Thursday.

But as the hundreds of protesters overwhelmed the streets, it was apparent to some that the sizable police presence was wrestling with a larger crowd than expected.

"It definitely got out of control," said Megan Iyall, 20, who was visiting from Seattle. "I shouldn't feel this unsafe."

Those left outside stood facing the horde of anti-Trump protesters, each side taunting the other while police helicopters circled above. As the sun set, the crowd grew more hostile and eventually turned violent.

To Arianna Perez, 19, the flaring of tempers over Trump were a necessary reaction to the inflammatory rhetoric of his campaign.

"We could be peaceful and do things different," she said, "but if we did, we wouldn't get our voice heard."

Nothing a couple of helicopter gunships wouldn't fix...............
RW solutions.

I realize you are all for violent mobs disrupting events of those you disagree with...but that is weak, even by your standards.

This group is proving that Trump was right about them all the time. Trump could not ask for a better endorsement.

You are seriously telling people to shoot others on a forum? I would think that should be against forum rules if it isn't.
actually he is telling people to be ready to defend themselves from the liberal animals. Its not at all the same as suggesting people go out and find liberals just to shoot them.

Forum List

Back