So mobs of liberals becoming very violent, assaulting Trump supporters; Lock & Load!!

A stunning defense of furthering violence in the political process. Well done!

And I can't help noticing the personal invective in your sage thoughts. I wonder why? I said nothing offensive, yet you take offense. Is it because you cannot think any deeper than the ink on a bumper sticker, or did the ninth grade stymie your intellectual growth?
If you or any of these other bastards come at me like that, you will wake up in a hospital, bubba.

I dont care what you call it; it is self defense from Nazi bastards like you.
But the Nazis used physical violence to perpetuate their twisted politics. Are you saying your use of physical violence is in the same vein? Why should we listen to ten foot tall bullet proof heroes hiding behind a keyboard?

You just described the idiots who crashed the Trump rally to a T.
There would have been zero problems had they not shown up.
I wonder how the crowds that disrupted the Kerry rallies in 2004 were received? Remember those folks who waved flip flop shower sandals?
And these?

upload_2016-4-29_12-46-32.png

Remember how they disrespected the Purple Heart medal at the RNC in 2004?

Trump immediately hit hard. "I thought I had crossed the border."

Classic just classic.

Before the election you beat them.
After the election you shoot them.

After the election, teh GOP will spend decades trying to wash Trump off their brand.

That's what the Libbos said about Reagan.

And it turned out to be true.

Reagan - crooked, corrupt, lied, cheated and stole from the American people. Most certainly one of the worst presidents in US history.

Obama has the 4th worst GDP in American history.

Everyone see the chaos in California yesterday when left wingers became violent and assaulted all the Trump supporters? Attacking cops? Destroying property???

Yeah...yeahh....but...but...but....remember that one white Trump guy in NC!!!???

Lock and load folks. The summer is gonna bring lots of left wing violence. Remember...if you're attacked....center mass.

Yes, please shoot some protesters. That will work out really well for you.
They get what they got coming. A few less retards is a good thing.

Everyone see the chaos in California yesterday when left wingers became violent and assaulted all the Trump supporters? Attacking cops? Destroying property???

Yeah...yeahh....but...but...but....remember that one white Trump guy in NC!!!???

Lock and load folks. The summer is gonna bring lots of left wing violence. Remember...if you're attacked....center mass.

If a mob of them tries to drag me out of the car to beat me and who knows what else.....yes....they might get to play catch with hollow points.

You are so manly!

If a mob of them tries to drag me out of the car to beat me and who knows what else.....yes....they might get to play catch with hollow points.

You are so manly!

More so than you dyke.

You are so manly!
You are an idiot.

You are so manly!

More so than you dyke.

Dyke?

But the Nazis used physical violence to perpetuate their twisted politics. Are you saying your use of physical violence is in the same vein? Why should we listen to ten foot tall bullet proof heroes hiding behind a keyboard?
It is sad to see lying jack asses like you pretend to be too stupid to understand plain English.

I am not going to initiate any violence, but if these stupid morons like yourself or these other Nazi bastards come at me I will put a hurt on you like you wont believe.

That is not a threat, that is my using my right to protect myself.

Last edited:
Just saw a black guy call the protesters at the Trump rally what they are, THUGS!!!!
They are thugs.

They are professional protesters who are being transported around the country to protest and act up. I have seen several videos where the locals at these events are claiming that the protesters are not local but from outside the area. Note as well how many of them use masks so they wont be identified in cross state protest tours.

Love the irony

You are so manly!

More so than you dyke.
Well, there's your point of measurement right there. :lmao:

You are so manly!

More so than you dyke.

Dyke?
He's got to go with a frame of reference he's familiar with.

Did you ever think that if you Looneys didn't get violent in the first place, you wouldn't have anything to worry about? If you assault a guy with a gun you have a chance of getting shot.

They want to provoke violence in self defense so that the Trump supporters get videoed by the press,t hen the lying ass commie journalists edit it to make the Trump supporter look guilty.

IT is like the video of the guy that elbowed that one moron in the face. Later he was asked if the terrorists could be made peace with, and he said that no, he felt that all of them would have to be killed, but the press then crops that audio so that you have no idea what he is talking about and you are led to believe that he is speaking of the Protesters.

The press knows that they can get away with this shit because libtards are basically stupid fools who swallow commie lies whole like they were anchovies, lol.

It is sad to see lying jack asses like you pretend to be too stupid to understand plain English.

I am not going to initiate any violence, but if these stupid morons like yourself or these other Nazi bastards come at me I will put a hurt on you like you wont believe.

That is not a threat, that is my using my right to protect myself.
Awww! You're sweet!

Its okay for Trumpery to tell his fans to "punch", hit, kill people and when they obey, the RWNJ traitors are here threatening to murder anyone who gets in their way.

And yes, premeditated killing is murder.

Just another example of the right's never-ending attacks on the US Constitution.
RWNJ?....Right Wing New Jersey traitors?....

Forum List

Back